Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allegra

Where did the Subscriber's section of the forum go?!?!?!?!

What did you lot DO last night to get the Paid side all locked down!!??

roll.gif

[quote name='ms lois wrote:

Steelerfan']It's a mystery...

Was there a vote the sub-forum off thread that we missed?

LOL!

I logged in not paying attention and found myself in the general folder and then realised I was lost.

I closed it down and signed in again and no subgen

I closed it down and signed in again and no subgen

yeah ok I'm a slow learner laugh.gif

I think it's a conspiracy, the Larry folder was just starting to get fun again. Which one of the other three boys pulled the on on us eh?

well, then how about pro-rated refunds for the days we paid member can't get on our site??

yeah, right....(laughing at self)...

That would be nice, but how long would that take? Should I put it into my will for the grandchildren that I don't have yet?

The paid forums were here this morning. I remember, I saw them. They had better put them back. I never went too far into the paid forums, but I think I will be making regular visits now that I know there's a Larry folder. Well, in the meantime, it's off to the @U2 forums to get my Larry fix.

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Steelerfan']well, then how about pro-rated refunds for the days we paid member can't get on our site??

yeah, right....(laughing at self)...

That would be nice, but how long would that take? Should I put it into my will for the grandchildren that I don't have yet?

I cant live without you guys! i come here every day...it keeps me going...

all the daisy threads are gone---i checked out my previous posts, and all bono posts are now gone!

how will i know what to eat for dinner w/o consulting the cooking thread?

what will i do when i cant sleep? where will i play the word games?

I logged in not paying attention and found myself in the general folder and then realised I was lost.

I closed it down and signed in again and no subgen

yeah ok I'm a slow learner laugh.gif

I think it's a conspiracy, the Larry folder was just starting to get fun again. Which one of the other three boys pulled the on on us eh?

Lol.

Seriously folks, Facebook is the place to be...pics...video...Zootopians!

And yes, this damn thing was working this morning! I posted in Andy's thread about the old Zoo's. Well, now's a good time to remember the old times because at least back then Zootopia always worked!

This is bullshit!

NOTE: Prorating Membership - Day 1

[if you want to hook up with me over on Facebook, send me a PM and I'll give you my full name.]

And yes, this damn thing was working this morning! I posted in Andy's thread about the old Zoo's. Well, now's a good time to remember the old times because at least back then Zootopia always worked!

This is bullshit!

[if you want to hook up with me over on Facebook, send me a PM and I'll give you my full name.]

Yes - but what happens on facebook is there for everyone to see. What happens on the zoo stays on the zoo...

Also...everyone don't forget to report the problem...we need as many people as possible to click on "HELP" at the bottom of the screen and tell them it ain't working...fill their MOFO box up!!!

[quote name='Voxare wrote:

Allegra']Seriously folks, Facebook is the place to be...pics...video...Zootopians!

This is bullshit!

Yes - but what happens on facebook is there for everyone to see. What happens on the zoo stays on the zoo...

You know...you can set up your own private group over there and only invite people you want to and only they can see it.

Allegra']Seriously folks, Facebook is the place to be...pics...video...Zootopians!

This is bullshit!

Well it depends... the free side can be seen by anyone, even not logged in / not registered / can be looked up on google etc.

[quote name='Allegra wrote:

Voxare wrote:

This is bullshit!

You know...you can set up your own private group over there and only invite people you want to and only they can see it.I didn't know that. But it seems like too much effort for me tongue.gif

[quote name='MullenArianne wrote:

Voxare wrote:

This is bullshit!

Well it depends... the free side can be seen by anyone, even not logged in / not registered / can be looked up on google etc.

Yeah - I know - that's why I want the sub side back!

Maybe they're making big and exciting changes to the site because of all the complaints and when it finally comes back it will be better than ever?

Maybe optimistic but we can always hope smile.gif

Maybe they're making big and exciting changes to the site because of all the complaints and when it finally comes back it will be better than ever?

Maybe optimistic but we can always hope smile.gif

It could come back "Even Better Than the Real Thing"...I couldn't resist that one laugh.gif

This is bullshit!

I was actually able to find you on Facebook and sent a friend request. smile.gif

cool not just me -- for a second there i thought i forgot to resubscribe! HELLO Larry Girls long time no see! is this why you dragged me back in!!!! =]

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

This is bullshit!

I was actually able to find you on Facebook and sent a friend request. smile.gif

Now see how easy that was?

Why does the Zoo have to be so difficult?

OK folks...I'm outta here for now...going back to Facebook...

cool not just me -- for a second there i thought i forgot to resubscribe! HELLO Larry Girls long time no see! is this why you dragged me back in!!!! =]

((((((Gabby)))))) - nooo this isn't why we dragged you back - its like the first time i've been back in the zoo since it changed and it was awesome and now they took it away :(

Oh, and, what about non-Larry girls huh?

gabbyrocks']cool not just me -- for a second there i thought i forgot to resubscribe! HELLO Larry Girls long time no see! is this why you dragged me back in!!!! =]

((((((Gabby)))))) - nooo this isn't why we dragged you back - its like the first time i've been back in the zoo since it changed and it was awesome and now they took it away :(

Oh, and, what about non-Larry girls huh?

(((((VOX)))))) missed you! i feel like i forgot how to navigate this thing...can't wait till its up and running again!!! smile.gif

...and we all know you are still in the closet about being a Larry girl glasses.gif  love your siggy btw!!!