Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webeida

Funny Help Questions

I got a good laugh once I got to the end of the "Frequently Asked Questions"... maybe you won't find these funny, as maybe you are the type ofpeople that they are directed towards... but I love them:

1. Question: I want an autograph/autographed picture: if I write to them, will they send me one?
  2. Answer: We're sorry, but currently U2 only signs items for charity.
  1. Question: Can I meet the band?
  2. Answer: No, although we are the official fanclub we do not arrange introductions.
  1. Question: I want Bono to come and speak at an event I am organizing, how do I do that?
  2. Answer: You will need to contact the Harry Walker Agency, as they organize his speaking engagements.
  1. Question: I am going to Ireland and want to see Bono's/Edge's/Larry's/Adam's house?
  2. Answer: We respect the privacy of the band and their families so we do not provide their personal information. Posting this information on the forum is cause for account suspension.

Question: I need to know everywhere that U2 will be at all times. May I have their itineraries, please?

webeida wrote:

I got a good laugh once I got to the end of the "Frequently Asked Questions"... maybe you won't find these funny, as maybe you are the type of people that they are directed towards... but I love them:

1. Question: I want an autograph/autographed picture: if I write to them, will they send me one?
  2. Answer:
    We're sorry, but currently U2 only signs items for charity.
  1. Question: Can I meet the band?
  2. Answer:
    No, although we are the official fanclub we do not arrange introductions.
  1. Question: I want Bono to come and speak at an event I am organizing, how do I do that?
  2. Answer:
    You will need to contact the Harry Walker Agency, as they organize his speaking engagements.
  1. Question: I am going to Ireland and want to see Bono's/Edge's/Larry's/Adam's house?
  2. Answer:
    We respect the privacy of the band and their families so we do not provide their personal information. Posting this information on the forum is cause for account suspension.

I am chairing a fundraiser auction for a non-profit preschool...is that close enough to a charity? Pretty please?!? Hey, where are yougoing...*yells* IT'S FOR THE KIDS!!! Oh, hello officer...excuse me folks *runs* image