Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

was he standing above you again??

Oh yes - got right underneath him and it was hot and sweaty! But mainly hot hot hot!!!

And look at new profile pic - me and set list WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']was he standing above you again??

Oh yes - got right underneath him and it was hot and sweaty! But mainly hot hot hot!!!

b-sweat dripping on you?? becarefull, you're gonna get mary jealouse! lol!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Oh the swaet was there and falling onto to us!!! It was a hot day - and didn't mind one bit that some got on me!

goodnite, zhiv! thanx for sharing, gonna go to sleep and probably dream bout being at the show...zzzzzzzzzzzzz....some dreamhappy.gif zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hoping i do too!!! Have a video and other pics and will sort them tomorrow - just so excited needed to show some tonight!

Slapt Goed!

xxx

btw: new profile-pic is great!! cant stop smilling when i see how happy you look, you so deserved this after the set-backs you had recently. sleep well, and dream with me bout the show.... if you're able to sleep on that high....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw: new profile-pic is great!! cant stop smilling when i see how happy you look, you so deserved this after the set-backs you had recently. sleep well, and dream with me bout the show.... if you're able to sleep on that high....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you happy.gif- and I will try to sleep now xxx

Thank you happy.gif- and I will try to sleep now xxx

So, here's where you're posting?!  I finally went and looked at your profile and saw all the photos and this thread. 

OMG Zhivvy!!! You had such an awesome time!!!  Edge eye contact not once, but 3 times?!  Oh, sooo cooool!  And McGuiness handing you the setlist!!  Oh, I'd be shaking like a leaf!

So, happy for you!!  Was Eleanor with you at this one?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

I am so so so so so so so still excited. Got front row inner circle on edge's side. Edge is now my new best friend! Was with a welsh friend and she had a welsh flag (Edge's parents are from John's town!) So we waved it as they came on stage - and he gave us a huge grin and dipped his guitar to wave hello! Then halfway through the show he winked and smailed at us (or maybe laughed as we danced so badly!) Then near the end we walked to where they walk off stage and I saw a man, got excited shouted him and took his picture and told him it was so cool to see him - so Paul McGuiness (yes it was him!!!) laughed at me came over and gave me the set list of the show!!!!

Still shaking now hours later!!! And then as the band left we waved the flag again and Edge saw us and waved at just us and gave us huge huge smile - awesome!!!!

Bono was hot hot hot hot hot and have some great pics and some great pics of that hot Bono ass - which I saw close up - drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! And he took off the fooking jacket at one point (then i passed out lol!) And he sounds amazing!!!

So i now sunburned, horrendously sweaty, messy hair etc.... but who gives a damn i am as high as a kite!!!!

so you were shaking uncontrollably?!!  did you experience a complete loss of control? did you laugh and cry at the same time? did you slap ur face or tear at your hair?

did you say oh my god repeatedly??

did you scream?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

scout6']Oh my goodness. We're going to have to peel you off the ceiling. Sounds like it was a blast!

I am grinning from ear to ear!!! I can't stop smiling even though i have been up since 6:30 this morning and it is now nearly 2 am and only had 4 hours sleep!! I am downloading pics right now so i can post and share!!!!

And yes - i am about ceiling height right now lol!

that silly grin will be with you for weeks and weeks, even months later you'll have a memory ot this and start laughing to yourselfwink.gif

Just a couple as it is now 3 in the morning!

But had to share!

099-1.jpg

oh, that is sooo close! could you reach him?

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Oh the swaet was there and falling onto to us!!! It was a hot day - and didn't mind one bit that some got on me!

holy christ!! bono sweat dripped on you????? really, zhivvy---ur not kidding are you???

I would never forget that part of the show for the rest of my life!!!