Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']was he standing above you again??

Oh yes - got right underneath him and it was hot and sweaty! But mainly hot hot hot!!!

b-sweat dripping on you?? becarefull, you're gonna get mary jealouse! lol!

Oh the swaet was there and falling onto to us!!! It was a hot day - and didn't mind one bit that some got on me!

holy christ!! bono sweat dripped on you????? really, zhivvy---ur not kidding are you???

I would never forget that part of the show for the rest of my life!!!

No not kidding real sweat was there - mixed with mine - it was so hot in there!

And it was amazing! My feet are killing me from all the walking and the jumping and dancing. I didn't cry or tear hair out but was shaking like a leaf when Edge first saw us - lol!! And was rather shaky with Bono above me too!!! And it did feel at times that he was close enough to touch - but just slightly out of reach!

Hey - maybe Thursday i will!

So, here's where you're posting?!  I finally went and looked at your profile and saw all the photos and this thread. 

OMG Zhivvy!!! You had such an awesome time!!!  Edge eye contact not once, but 3 times?!  Oh, sooo cooool!  And McGuiness handing you the setlist!!  Oh, I'd be shaking like a leaf!

So, happy for you!!  Was Eleanor with you at this one?
no she wasn't that is thursday's show! I just don't know how last night can be topped!!!

Glad you liked the pics - will sort out some more and post later!

wow! you're up early!! did you sleep at all?

ready for the next one? did you see the hands and questions been used at the concert?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Oh yes - got right underneath him and it was hot and sweaty! But mainly hot hot hot!!!

Oh the swaet was there and falling onto to us!!! It was a hot day - and didn't mind one bit that some got on me!

holy christ!! bono sweat dripped on you????? really, zhivvy---ur not kidding are you???

And it was amazing! My feet are killing me from all the walking and the jumping and dancing. I didn't cry or tear hair out but was shaking like a leaf when Edge first saw us - lol!! And was rather shaky with Bono above me too!!! And it did feel at times that he was close enough to touch - but just slightly out of reach!

your sweat was mixed with bonos? oohhhh.....are you replaying that over and over in ur mind? that had to be magical and sensual...his body fluid mixing into yours....so freely and naturally...just a part of the show....whew! smoking sexy experience! if i felt his sweat on me i wouldve touched it with my finger to sense what it felt like, maybe even smell it, and/or rub it into my body....

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

thursday, youll be even closer, no? i feel that you two will connect with eachother, that hell reach out to you....reach over to him get up there on stage and dance with him!! wave that flag at edge--he will remember you! maybe get another set list and backstage pass?

099-1.jpg

oh nice pic :o)

As for experiencing strange feelings , im just really exhausted and worn out and im starting to worry i'll not care for anything anymore because of feeling all dried up but just saying the strange but normal feelings..............

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

thursday, youll be even closer, no? i feel that you two will connect with eachother, that hell reach out to you....reach over to him get up there on stage and dance with him!! wave that flag at edge--he will remember you! maybe get another set list and backstage pass?

I have the pag ready and I am going to reach out to hold Bono! - I am so so excited one again to be there. Although very tired lol!!

off to take Bono the bag out into the city now - see you later!

wow! you're up early!! did you sleep at all?

ready for the next one? did you see the hands and questions been used at the concert?

I did see some of the hands and comments - but they were mostly in german, tried to find some of my comment but they weren't there.

And got about 5 hours sleep so not too bad - early night tonight though i think!

Thanks for sharing your experience, zhivvy! That was awesome! Hope you have an even better experience tomorrow.......

Thanks for sharing your experience, zhivvy! That was awesome! Hope you have an even better experience tomorrow.......
Unless I am on that stage or my daughter is I don't think anything can top it - but just to see them again and see my daughter enjoying her first U2 show (of many I hope!) is going to be amazing!

Zhivvy, do you realize you have in your possession something that was touched by someone who has (more than likely) touched Bono!  And you could even dream that perhaps the B-man actually touched that setlist!

Zhivvy, do you realize you have in your possession something that was touched by someone who has (more than likely) touched Bono!  And you could even dream that perhaps the B-man actually touched that setlist!

shes also wearing his sweat!!! did you dare to wash it off yet?

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

I have the pag ready and I am going to reach out to hold Bono! - I am so so excited one again to be there. Although very tired lol!!

off to take Bono the bag out into the city now - see you later!

zhivvy, i swear, by doing the u2 concert diet plan, youre going to lose 10 pounds! drooling for bono, dancing, jumping, laughing, singing----for hours!! must be about 400 calories an hour!!!

zhivvy-make sure to take a picture of sweet eleanor for us and report on her take on the whole u2 experience!!

I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!
bono sweat on her!!! AIIAIIAIIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIIAIIAIAIAI!!!!!!!

nikki1120']I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Watch out! Looks like Spicy's gonna blow a gasket!LOL!!laugh.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120']I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Watch out! Looks like Spicy's gonna blow a gasket!LOL!!cute.gif

I have more Bono no jacket pics to post! And no luck last night lol!!! Apart from amazing show. eleanor loved every minute of it - dancing, singing etc.... but they didn't see her picture she made for them :(( They came by us a couple of times but we were just at the wrong side of the foot bridge so not as often as we wanted and they should have done! But she wants to write her report of it all tomorrow so she can tell all what she thought of her first U2 show!

I have more Bono no jacket pics to post! And no luck last night lol!!! Apart from amazing show. eleanor loved every minute of it - dancing, singing etc.... but they didn't see her picture she made for them :(( They came by us a couple of times but we were just at the wrong side of the foot bridge so not as often as we wanted and they should have done! But she wants to write her report of it all tomorrow so she can tell all what she thought of her first U2 show!
Dear Eleanor

I cannot wait to hear you report of the u2 concert. I heard that you had a great time and were singing and dancing! What part of the show did you like the best? Would you like to see them again? I'm proud of you for making the band a very special picture for them. Can we see youre picture? I'm sure its great!

Love, Spicy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

I am so so so so so so so still excited. Got front row inner circle on edge's side. Edge is now my new best friend! Was with a welsh friend and she had a welsh flag (Edge's parents are from John's town!) So we waved it as they came on stage - and he gave us a huge grin and dipped his guitar to wave hello! Then halfway through the show he winked and smailed at us (or maybe laughed as we danced so badly!) Then near the end we walked to where they walk off stage and I saw a man, got excited shouted him and took his picture and told him it was so cool to see him - so Paul McGuiness (yes it was him!!!) laughed at me came over and gave me the set list of the show!!!!

Still shaking now hours later!!! And then as the band left we waved the flag again and Edge saw us and waved at just us and gave us huge huge smile - awesome!!!!

Bono was hot hot hot hot hot and have some great pics and some great pics of that hot Bono ass - which I saw close up - drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! And he took off the fooking jacket at one point (then i passed out lol!) And he sounds amazing!!!

So i now sunburned, horrendously sweaty, messy hair etc.... but who gives a damn i am as high as a kite!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is amazing! Wow! In fact I think an f word is warranted here cos this is f**king amazing!! I am smiling from ear to ear, just brilliant, bloody hell! Tho I hope you are not trying to steal Edge from me after my weekend with him last year!! laugh.gifLOL

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

I am so so so so so so so still excited. Got front row inner circle on edge's side. Edge is now my new best friend! Was with a welsh friend and she had a welsh flag (Edge's parents are from John's town!) So we waved it as they came on stage - and he gave us a huge grin and dipped his guitar to wave hello! Then halfway through the show he winked and smailed at us (or maybe laughed as we danced so badly!) Then near the end we walked to where they walk off stage and I saw a man, got excited shouted him and took his picture and told him it was so cool to see him - so Paul McGuiness (yes it was him!!!) laughed at me came over and gave me the set list of the show!!!!

Still shaking now hours later!!! And then as the band left we waved the flag again and Edge saw us and waved at just us and gave us huge huge smile - awesome!!!!

Bono was hot hot hot hot hot and have some great pics and some great pics of that hot Bono ass - which I saw close up - drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! And he took off the fooking jacket at one point (then i passed out lol!) And he sounds amazing!!!

So i now sunburned, horrendously sweaty, messy hair etc.... but who gives a damn i am as high as a kite!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is amazing! Wow! In fact I think an f word is warranted here cos this is f**king amazing!! I am smiling from ear to ear, just brilliant, bloody hell! Tho I hope you are not trying to steal Edge from me after my weekend with him last year!! laugh.gifLOL

As if i would steal him away from you my dear!!! as his new best mate I can put in a good word for you!

I have just framed the setlist and it looks amazing!!!! Still can' believe it - setlist, edge's mate and sweated on by Bono!!!!!

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is amazing! Wow! In fact I think an f word is warranted here cos this is f**king amazing!! I am smiling from ear to ear, just brilliant, bloody hell! Tho I hope you are not trying to steal Edge from me after my weekend with him last year!! 
laugh.gif
LOL

As if i would steal him away from you my dear!!! as his new best mate I can put in a good word for you!

I have just framed the setlist and it looks amazing!!!! Still can' believe it - setlist, edge's mate and sweated on by Bono!!!!!

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is amazing! Wow! In fact I think an f word is warranted here cos this is f**king amazing!! I am smiling from ear to ear, just brilliant, bloody hell! Tho I hope you are not trying to steal Edge from me after my weekend with him last year!! 
laugh.gif
LOL

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

Lol - I'll have a beer for you too to celebrate - this Polish beer is bloody good lol!!

And it is nine years today that I first managed to finally get to see them play! After buying tickets, and then having to sell them on as not in country etc.... for the tours before!!

Have some more pics uploaded and will post later.

Just doing some for Eleanor as she wants to write her show report in a mo!