Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

Recommended Posts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

I am so so so so so so so still excited. Got front row inner circle on edge's side. Edge is now my new best friend! Was with a welsh friend and she had a welsh flag (Edge's parents are from John's town!) So we waved it as they came on stage - and he gave us a huge grin and dipped his guitar to wave hello! Then halfway through the show he winked and smailed at us (or maybe laughed as we danced so badly!) Then near the end we walked to where they walk off stage and I saw a man, got excited shouted him and took his picture and told him it was so cool to see him - so Paul McGuiness (yes it was him!!!) laughed at me came over and gave me the set list of the show!!!!

Still shaking now hours later!!! And then as the band left we waved the flag again and Edge saw us and waved at just us and gave us huge huge smile - awesome!!!!

Bono was hot hot hot hot hot and have some great pics and some great pics of that hot Bono ass - which I saw close up - drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! And he took off the fooking jacket at one point (then i passed out lol!) And he sounds amazing!!!

So i now sunburned, horrendously sweaty, messy hair etc.... but who gives a damn i am as high as a kite!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is amazing! Wow! In fact I think an f word is warranted here cos this is f**king amazing!! I am smiling from ear to ear, just brilliant, bloody hell! Tho I hope you are not trying to steal Edge from me after my weekend with him last year!! 
laugh.gif
LOL

 

As if i would steal him away from you my dear!!! as his new best mate I can put in a good word for you!

I have just framed the setlist and it looks amazing!!!! Still can' believe it - setlist, edge's mate and sweated on by Bono!!!!!

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

 

Lol - I'll have a beer for you too to celebrate - this Polish beer is bloody good lol!!

And it is nine years today that I first managed to finally get to see them play! After buying tickets, and then having to sell them on as not in country etc.... for the tours before!!

Have some more pics uploaded and will post later.

Just doing some for Eleanor as she wants to write her show report in a mo!

Look forward to it, it has really made my day, isn't it great when stuff like that happens just by chance, it's such fantastic incredible feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look forward to it, it has really made my day, isn't it great when stuff like that happens just by chance, it's such fantastic incredible feeling!

I know was just in the right place at the right time and got lucky - being dizzy and stating the bloody obvious 'OMG it's you!' (as if he didn't already know it was him lol!) does get you things at times! And i was lucky enoug to find my friend in the queue or i would have been waving the welsh flag with her for edge to see and was under that bridge to get sweated on!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana']

Look forward to it, it has really made my day, isn't it great when stuff like that happens just by chance, it's such fantastic incredible feeling!

I know was just in the right place at the right time and got lucky - being dizzy and stating the bloody obvious 'OMG it's you!' (as if he didn't already know it was him lol!) does get you things at times! And i was lucky enoug to find my friend in the queue or i would have been waving the welsh flag with her for edge to see and was under that bridge to get sweated on!!!!

Good on you for formulating words at such a moment! All the excitement is just too much to be coherent so well done you! I am so so pleased for you, it really is excitement by proxy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you see what is in Mr McGuinness' hand? Well I have it now!happy.gif

eleanor2125.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the excited feeling of getting it made me look like this lol!!!!

eleanor2126.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeahhhh! brill photies! Mr McGuinness looks like he's about to be a very naughty boy! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeahhhh! brill photies! Mr McGuinness looks like he's about to be a very naughty boy! LOL
He is so sweet and cute - like a lovely uncle!!! (wish he was my uncle could have fixed me up with Bono years ago!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeahhhh! brill photies! Mr McGuinness looks like he's about to be a very naughty boy! LOL

roll.gif You nailed it Anjana!! And with those rosey cheeks too!roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the excited feeling of getting it made me look like this lol!!!!

eleanor2126.jpg

 

 

This is so much brighter than your avi... wonder why the avi is so dark?

Edit - Just looked at you pics and see you have 2..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!WoW...........what can I say....you were under Bono...... : )   : )  So..... he was on top of you??! lol Yeah......i'd never complain of that either!! Never!! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!
WoW...........what can I say....you were under Bono...... : )   : )  So..... he was on top of you??! lol Yeah......i'd never complain of that either!! Never!! : )

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that laugh.gifI had more than just a hot flush at that thought! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
laugh.gifI had more than just a hot flush at that thought! wink.gif

 

hey! get yourself togehter, girl! you'd better behave on saturday cause my kids are not used to all this bono-fanaticism...

ohwell.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that blockquote>Oh..........Barbara......I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
indent]Oh..........Barbara......I

 

Better surely LOL
wink.gif
 there's no love quite like Bono love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
indent]Oh..........Barbara......I

 

Better surely LOL
wink.gif"> there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i need new eyes

 

all they see is BONO Crotch after Bono crotch lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...