Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

I think i need new eyes

all they see is BONO Crotch after Bono crotch lol

Nothing wrong with that claire!happy.gif

yummy,great pics zhivv,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you still go wobbly when you look at them.

yummy,great pics zhivv,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you still go wobbly when you look at them.

Oh yes - got some more to post if this video ever downloads to facebook - has taken nearly a sodding hour!

eleanor2070.jpg

eleanor2046.jpg

can,t wait to see more when you get them sorted,

oh yes oh yes more yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleanor2095.jpg

eleanor2051.jpg

Adam Adam ADAM FFS WOMAN ahem

:D

I must have read your mind - more Adam coming!!!

eleanor2050.jpg

eleanor2017.jpg

nice ones like the one of edge.

ummmm bottom in leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice ones like the one of edge.
Can't remember if that was one of my shots of my mate's so not going to take the credit of an amzing pic incase it wasn't me lol!!!

eleanor2050.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WEEK MONDAY i'll be dying from seeing that! LOL

hehe btw I know you put some on facebook as well but not been able to really see them since having a bad throat :) i'll be glad when i've finished the god damn antibiotics

have you got anymore larry pics,

I have  -but not uploaded onto photobucket yet and this bloody internet connection in the hotel will take hours to upload so will do on monday when i am home!

(if you are on facebook they are on there!)

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2050.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WEEK MONDAY i'll be dying from seeing that! LOL

hehe btw I know you put some on facebook as well but not been able to really see them since having a bad throat :) i'll be glad when i've finished the god damn antibiotics

Just get yourself better for next week - we have a lot of beer drinking to do in Vienna!

ok no probs,no i,m not on facebook but my partner is so i could use his profile to have a look, if you can tell me what to look for. will i have to look for your profile?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2050.jpg

hehe btw I know you put some on facebook as well but not been able to really see them since having a bad throat
:)
i'll be glad when i've finished the god damn antibiotics

Just get yourself better for next week - we have a lot of beer drinking to do in Vienna!

I am better lol throat has gone but gotta finish off the antibiotics and i wont be drinking BEER yuck i'd rather have just coke lol with vodka lol yummy XD

no, nothing strange or weird there, zhiv! i know, i just KNOW, i'm gonna be just like that in about 6 weeks from now! and altho non-u2 friends cant get it, no prob! thats why god created the zoo! lol!

and make a list with all the really important suff on it: tix, passports, boarding-vouchers... so you can check one last time the morning you leave and mark them. don worry bout the tooth-brush, undies, shoes.... you can buy them where-ever you go, they're not important cause they're replaceable!! btw: your camera; very important too, cause too expensive to replace! lol!

If you are in a hotel with a safe, and you lock the tix in it-----put your KEYS and Purse in there too----or you may grab everything and forget them...and that would be disaster.....I had nightmares about this in Chicago....I kept taking them out of the safe and then putting them back in as we went to breakfast and lunce etc....

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

I have  -but not uploaded onto photobucket yet and this bloody internet connection in the hotel will take hours to upload so will do on monday when i am home!

(if you are on facebook they are on there!)

I use one of them as my profile picture on facebook. Oh how hot my Larry is looking!