Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

have you got anymore larry pics,

I have  -but not uploaded onto photobucket yet and this bloody internet connection in the hotel will take hours to upload so will do on monday when i am home!

(if you are on facebook they are on there!)

I use one of them as my profile picture on facebook. Oh how hot my Larry is looking!

Glad you liked them Jen! And it looks great as a profile pic! Will do my best next week for more!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

I have  -but not uploaded onto photobucket yet and this bloody internet connection in the hotel will take hours to upload so will do on monday when i am home!

I use one of them as my profile picture on facebook. Oh how hot my Larry is looking!

Glad you liked them Jen! And it looks great as a profile pic! Will do my best next week for more!!!!

I'll be waiting with bated breath! LOL!!

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

I'll be waiting with bated breath! LOL!!

So will i in that ga queue for a good spot!

Zhivvy, thanks for sharing your wonderful story!! You're so luckybanana.gif

I'm having a little "post-U2-depression" cry.gif after two great shows in Helsinki (are they really over now????), but reading this cheers me up, thanks!!cute.gif

Zhivvy, thanks for sharing your wonderful story!! You're so luckybanana.gif

I'm having a little "post-U2-depression" cry.gif after two great shows in Helsinki (are they really over now????), but reading this cheers me up, thanks!!cute.gif

I hate that depression after the shows - not got it yet as two more to go to and then it will hit. But I am dreaming of getting to America - not going to happen but i can dream!

Do you have any pics of Helsinki? would love to see them - post them here if you want x

clap.gif. Little bit annoying when thinking afterwards, they would have been great memory.. but at least I lived for the moment!! Thanks for your pics, they are sooo awesome...!!!

I'm also dreaming about going to usa or australia...or just anywhere. We can always dream!cute.gif I'm sure you will have two more magnificent shows to go!

ps. I can't stop thinking about The Sweat.......tongue02.gif

clap.gif. Little bit annoying when thinking afterwards, they would have been great memory.. but at least I lived for the moment!! Thanks for your pics, they are sooo awesome...!!!

I'm also dreaming about going to usa or australia...or just anywhere. We can always dream!cute.gif I'm sure you will have two more magnificent shows to go!

ps. I can't stop thinking about The Sweat.......tongue02.gif

Me neither .... that sweat did strange things to me!

The first time I saw them was in 2001 with hubby and my friend - and yes so so so excited. I didn't really do the screaming but just silent and dumstruck to the spot - actually if anyone ever wants to shut me up they should just stick him in front of me and instant silence lol!

instant silence ... can anyone achieve that with you Zhivvy ?

roll.gif

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

omg Anj, is that really already over a year ago ???  ow time flies !!!

great pics Zhivvy !

so you really really got a good spot there.

Has John forgiven you for the buying those tix (or does he still not know about the cost?) ??

I'm sure Eleanor will never ever blame you for getting her over there !

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy']

Better surely LOLwink.gif"> there

Bono love = multiple Bonogasms!tongue.gif

LMAO Just saw this! Bonogasms! Love itlaugh.gif

eleanor2046.jpg

How close??? Mmmmmm kissable lickable neck mmmmm...hot flush alert!

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Anjana']

Wow! I feel all zingly just reading about it! Enjoy enjoy enjoy! It's a year ago today since I met my now ex best friend(!) Edge, almost to the hour, I am celebrating tonight with some wine called The Edge tonight! 

omg Anj, is that really already over a year ago ???  ow time flies !!!

I know, already! I need another fix, I am suffering withdrawal symptomslaugh.gif

Brill pics Zhiv, thanks for posting them, especially liking those juicy bums and the lovely Larry yum x

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy]tongue02.giftongue02.gif

Vienna453.jpgVienna452.jpgVienna451.jpg

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic pics zvivv,i,ve gone all wobbly tooo

I'm off out to print some out now! Need these on my wall!!!

PS More pis in my profile!

Thanks so much, I will check it out! I have been away for a few months, so there is alot for me to catch up on in the Zoo!!!!