Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What's for dinner?

2 chicken tenders, no skin, free range, no antibiotics, no homones

2 cups-cauliflower, pea pods, julienne carrots, cranberries---steamed

ice water

A Bono on toast please lol!

Last night I had...grilled teriyaki salmon, fresh steamed corn, pasta alfredo with artichoke hearts and olives, a bowl of fresh fruit (peaches, plums, raspberries) and a glass of yummy red wine!

yummy!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Zhivvy...this reminded me of the scene in the Sex and the City Movie, when Samantha is waiting for her boyfriend to come home and she is "wearing" sushi...

It is alittle hazy in my memory...but do you know the scene I am talking about?

I know that scene! After last night's gig I wouldn't really mind some Adam flavoured sushi.

No dinner for me yesterday, only yoghurt and crisps but will have a schnitzel tonight.

Do you mean skip dinner and have desert '' Bono,strawberries and cream ''

Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

I missed dinner too last night - was stuck in some stadium lol!!! Managed a sandwich at lunch and an apple at midnight - I call it the U2 diet - lots of jumping and dancing too - hoping to lose about 10 kilos a week!

lol....................glad your having a good time..............you'll be bono dreaming now lol

[quote name=Zhivvy]Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

I missed dinner too last night - was stuck in some stadium lol!!! Managed a sandwich at lunch and an apple at midnight - I call it the U2 diet - lots of jumping and dancing too - hoping to lose about 10 kilos a week!

now thats the one diet i would consider doing, if ever necessary!

think we're having dinner at ikea tonite, gonna look to buy a sleeping-couch for some crazy peep who wanna stay the nite next week...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

think we're having dinner at ikea tonite, gonna look to buy a sleeping-couch for some crazy peep who wanna stay the nite next week...Are you going to have the meatballs? I sometimes go to Ikea just to eat...I love the meatballs!

I was well prepared. 4 water bottles (all smuggled in with the caps on). 2 bananas, grapes, 2 cakes, some wafer thingies. I was starving after the gig!

Just had a baked potato for lunch mmm mmm mmm.

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Wind']Last night I had...grilled teriyaki salmon, fresh steamed corn, pasta alfredo with artichoke hearts and olives, a bowl of fresh fruit (peaches, plums, raspberries) and a glass of yummy red wine!

sounds healthy and yummy---what was the alfredo sauce made from? was it heavy creme?

Heavy cream and butter, baby! tongue.gif

1 Meatless burger-has no cholesterol, because its not from an animal

1/4 Sweet Onion slices---fresh from local farmers market

1/2 whole tomatoe sliced --fresh from local farmeers market

1 Ear Sweet corn---fresh from local farmers market, with spray butter and mrs. dash spices (no salt)

Golden Yellow cherry tomatoes any amount--local farmers market

ice water

Munchies---blueberries and cantelope chunks

Hot tea--Risi---no caffeeine, herbal  or Yogi brand, ginger

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

think we're having dinner at ikea tonite, gonna look to buy a sleeping-couch for some crazy peep who wanna stay the nite next week...
Are you going to have the meatballs? I sometimes go to Ikea just to eat...I love the meatballs!

i LOVE the meatballs! i always buy a bag of them in the little swedish ikea food-store. but yesterday i had the tortellini with spinache and filled with ricota. kids had meatballs, my love had a chicken-kebab.

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy

Are you going to have the meatballs? I sometimes go to Ikea just to eat...I love the meatballs!

wink02.gif Me too !!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy

i LOVE the meatballs! i always buy a bag of them in the little swedish ikea food-store. but yesterday i had the tortellini with spinache and filled with ricota. kids had meatballs, my love had a chicken-kebab.

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?If she can come down from the post-Bono high she'll be riding. I think she'll be floating around the ceiling for quite a while. Maybe you should mount it up on the ceiling for her.laugh.giflaugh.gif

For lunch we had chili-dogs, chips and beer.  I normally don't drink Miller High Life,but tonight we're having beer-can chicken for dinner and I despise wasting anything.

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?
If she can come down from the post-Bono high she'll be riding. I think she'll be floating around the ceiling for quite a while. Maybe you should mount it up on the ceiling for her.laugh.giflaugh.gif

I should be ok by next week!! Coming down a little before back up there for Vienna!

But will enjoy being the fist in new sofa bed!

1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

We had fajitas with spicy potato wedges tonight, all from one of those kits so probably best not to even think about the ingredients!