Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What's for dinner?

i love guacamole, lawoman! as a matter of fact, i have 2 advocado's riping in the kitchen, to make some next week.

love is cooking, its already smelling great, but i have no idea what it will be. cause i'm parked on the couch with a sherry and my laptop...

i love guacamole, lawoman! as a matter of fact, i have 2 advocado's riping in the kitchen, to make some next week.
love is cooking, its already smelling great, but i have no idea what it will be. cause i'm parked on the couch with a sherry and my laptop...
Don't wait too long on the avocates, you know how they turn bad if you wait too long. Anyway.....I had a green salad with cucumbers and oranges and Italian dressing.

Homemade enchiladas!!!

mmmmmm.......I wish I was good at making enchiladas! I'm better with tacos though.  

1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

mmmm.... my family refuses to buy meat thats not USDA organic! isnt it tastyfull?

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

xtraspicy62']1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

mmmm.... my family refuses to buy meat thats not USDA organic! isnt it tastyfull?

yes, yum-yum-yummy! free range is important too----check out the movie FOOD, INC., if you dare....what the us food industry does to chickens is truly disgusting!

Spicy, I can't see the youtube video. Can you post a link? I want to see what the heck I'm eating?!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

Spicy, I can't see the youtube video. Can you post a link? I want to see what the heck I'm eating?!

��ok, give me a minute

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0

check this trailer out..and then rent the movie...

you may be able to get it free at hulu.com

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

��you cant see this one at hulu for free, but you can see another one there thats pretty good, called THE FUTURE OF FOOD, for free

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

��

thanks! people are always talking about this movie all the time! I'm gonna have to raise my own chickens!!

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

��

thanks!�people are always talking about�this movie all the time! I'm gonna have to raise my own chickens!!

��its the most disgusting thing ever! they never see the light of day, theyre so overfeed so fast they cant stand up on their legs...they often die bc of this, so they need antibiotics...etc...

we areating mass produced crap!

do u go to the farmers markets in LA? best to eat real food and grown locally!! start a revolution!

cooking ravioli , italian style :o) and the house smells delicious..........................

barbara1']i love guacamole, lawoman! as a matter of fact, i have 2 advocado's riping in the kitchen, to make some next week.

Don't wait too long on the avocates, you know how they turn bad if you wait too long. Anyway.....I had a green salad with cucumbers and oranges and Italian dressing.

yep! thats why i like advocado... it has a mind of its own. it makes you wait and then: act quick! lol! as if the little greeny is telling you to have wraps or taco's! now!!

tongue.gif

[quote name=U2LAWoman]

thanks!�people are always talking about�this movie all the time! I'm gonna have to raise my own chickens!!

��

but then again... i 'd never be able to eat them! we have little chicks all the time, and the kids give them names and everything... i could never eat something with a name!

reminds me of this couple we know; they bought their own house, big meadow with it. so they decide to raise a lamb for its healthy meat (they both love lamb, just like me!) do i have to say the lamb isnt a lamb anymore... its a full grown sheep now and a member of the family?!laugh.gif

I had sweetcorn on the cob. Salad and bread - still full from spinach pancakes at lunch!

Tacos for us with tomatoes, onions, peppers from the garden and avocados from someone at my husband's work, just need to add chicken and cheese and voila!!! Will watch the video later as to not spoil the chicken tacos tonight . . .

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

��

��
its the most disgusting thing ever! they never see the light of day, theyre so overfeed so fast they cant stand up on their legs...they often die bc of this, so they need antibiotics...etc...

do u go to the farmers markets in LA? best to eat real food and grown locally!! start a revolution!

��Holy crap!!! this gave me nightmares. makes me wanna be a vegetarian, but i cant live without my barbecued ribs....

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62']

��
ok, give me a minute

��

��
its the most disgusting thing ever! they never see the light of day, theyre so overfeed so fast they cant stand up on their legs...they often die bc of this, so they need antibiotics...etc...

��
Holy crap!!! this gave me nightmares. makes me wanna be a�vegetarian, but i cant live without my�barbecued�ribs....

As a veggie I really don't think that I want to watch this! I have my reasons for no meat - don't really like it and can live without something having to die for me. only time I have ever really wanted meat is when I was pregnant but still could not bring myself to eat it.