Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What's for dinner?

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

xtraspicy62']Food, INC, is the scariest movie about food ever made.

eek, it looks like it. but now i really really really wanna see it, the trailer is tempting me to buy the movie! is it on Amazon?
here it is...

Thanks for the links. I haven't started buying organic meats and chicken yet. Only veggies and fruits at the Farmer's Market, I also love to buy the pumpkin pie, cinnamon, chili popcorn there too!

TheWonderOfNature.jpg

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

xtraspicy62']Food, INC, is the scariest movie about food ever made.

eek, it looks like it. but now i really really really wanna see it, the trailer is tempting me to buy the movie! is it on Amazon?
here it is...

Thanks for the links. I haven't started buying organic meats and chicken yet. Only veggies and fruits at the Farmer's Market, I also love to buy the pumpkin pie, cinnamon, chili popcorn there too!

TheWonderOfNature.jpg

LOL! Spicy, where did you find these pictures!? Okay...for din din...I made beans and meat tostadas, green salad, and fruit salad.

Great pics, am gigglinglaugh.gif.  The fridge is empty so it's good ol' beanz on toast for us tonight...might add cheese...we live the high life here yer know!

big-beans-on-toast.jpgslaugh.gif

last night i came home late so i had cheese sandwich

Roll

cheese

branston pickle.

simple!

Anj - cheese on toast with beans - best dinner ever!!!

I went to a lovely Italian tonight (still in poland so can justify going out for dinner - as on holiday and it is cheap!) I had seafood linguine. I hardly eat any seafood just a couple of times a year. But veggie options over here are scarce and cheese every day gets boring!! And it was delicious. was with my friends too and their son and new baby - so nice for our two families to get get together.

Anj - cheese on toast with beans - best dinner ever!!!

I went to a lovely Italian tonight (still in poland so can justify going out for dinner - as on holiday and it is cheap!) I had seafood linguine. I hardly eat any seafood just a couple of times a year. But veggie options over here are scarce and cheese every day gets boring!! And it was delicious. was with my friends too and their son and new baby - so nice for our two families to get get together.

It t'were luvly chuck, now having cheese and onion crisps for 'dessert'! Your Italian sounds much nicersmile.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Anj - cheese on toast with beans - best dinner ever!!!

It t'were luvly chuck, now having cheese and onion crisps for 'dessert'! Your Italian sounds much nicersmile.gif

lol!! it was lovely - with tiramisu after all washed down with Zywiec beer!! (the name of my cat which gets shortened to Zhivvy - as noone can say it! And then guess where my name on here comes from!

love the carrot pic,it,s so funny,i hope some of mine grow like that, lol

Leftovers tonight (from last night) . . . . . I call it "Everything from my Garden Pasta", lol! Sauted squash, onion, peppers, chicken in olive oil, mixed into penne pasta, then stirred in cream and parmigian cheese - was a BIG hit with the kids, yeah!!!

ui love left-overs and tiramisu, not so much the seafood. i had the lateshift so dinner was on the table when i got home.. or rather in the microwave. my love made one of my favourite, easy dishes, something he learnt from his mom and he has been cooking for me since the first month we were married: rice boiled with some peas, stirred tomato/onions , served with a 'lamb-burger'...mmmmhhhh... so that was my 10pm snack!

love the carrot pic,it,s so funny,i hope some of mine grow like that, lol
I hope so too, LOL!

ui love left-overs and tiramisu, not so much the seafood. i had the lateshift so dinner was on the table when i got home.. or rather in the microwave. my love made one of my favourite, easy dishes, something he learnt from his mom and he has been cooking for me since the first month we were married: rice boiled with some peas, stirred tomato/onions , served with a 'lamb-burger'...mmmmhhhh... so that was my 10pm snack!

Barbara..really.....lamb-burger??? Never had that, I have had a buffalo burger and that was pretty good. Actually had some Buffalo spaghetti and I liked that!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']

Barbara..really.....lamb-burger??? Never had that, I have had a buffalo burger and that was pretty good. Actually had some Buffalo spaghetti and I liked that!

think that bison has the lowest amout of fat compared to beef, chicken, turkey, pork...its supposed to be so much healthier for you...

the indians had it right!

Pizza and chips from the take away tonight naughty naughty but having one of those binge weeks this week, just gotta go with the flow sometimes!happy.gif

No ideas for dinner tonight . . . leftover pasta is gone, leftover pizza is gone . . . . too hot to cook . . . . hmmmm????

Had fish for tea and left the hot stuff behind.......................

Fruit salad, home-made wheat bread, cabbage roles and cupcakes because it was my nephew's birthday celebration (Star Wars-theme).

Speaking of my nephew's birthday, I bought him a couple toy light sabers so he and his sister can play together instead of me being indirectly respondsibile for starting a war between them LOL.

Saw this restaurant and thought it may be a good pace for a Zootop dinner lol!

016-3.jpg