Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What's for dinner?

Saw this restaurant and thought it may be a good pace for a Zootop dinner lol!

016-3.jpg

Bonoful!! I'm game.. Good place for a Zootop dinner! Never had Indian before.

The indian restaurant is an awesome choice for a Zootopian meet up because I love Chicken Tikka Marsalla!!
As for dinner last night, we had hot dogs with mustard and sauerkraut.

Glad you can all make it to the Bonoful restaurant - may be a bit of a trek for dinner all the way to England - but I have had a take away from here and can say that it is good!

Will book a table for us all lol!

Glad you can all make it to the Bonoful restaurant - may be a bit of a trek for dinner all the way to England - but I have had a take away from here and can say that it is good!

I'll go all the way to England for Indian food! lol.....kinda cool...you guys say "take away" for what we (americanos)say "take out" or "food to go" or "car side to go" I like the car side thing at AppleBees.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Glad you can all make it to the Bonoful restaurant - may be a bit of a trek for dinner all the way to England - but I have had a take away from here and can say that it is good!

I'll go all the way to England for Indian food! lol.....kinda cool...you guys say "take away" for what we (americanos)say "take out" or "food to go" or "car side to go" I like the car side thing at AppleBees.

Car side thing? what's one of them?

And let me know when you are arriving lol!

NEW WORD----BONOFUL!!!

HAVE A BONOFUL DAY!!

Are you coming for a bonoful evening of fun with us Spicy?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

joshthetree']steak pie, mashed spuds and half a can of beans

yummers!

yuss *burp*wink.gif

Pizza in the oven cooking as i type - thin and crispy with onions, jalapenos, mushrooms and olives with garlic oil yum!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Glad you can all make it to the Bonoful restaurant - may be a bit of a trek for dinner all the way to England - but I have had a take away from here and can say that it is good!

Car side thing? what's one of them?

And let me know when you are arriving lol!

LOL - that just means that you can call in your order and they will bring it out to your car. We have several restaurants that do this: Applebee's, Chili's, even McDonald's (if you want to call that a restaurant). Also, most of the restaurants here in Temecula will drive it over to your house. 

Love Indian food, so will be there tonight (I wish) thumbsup.gif

I made chilibean spaghetti with onions and cheese. I thought it was good, kids really didn't care much for it. Oh well.....!

cat-in-the-fridge-1.jpg

May I join you at Bonoful please?!eyes.gif

[quote name=Anjana]cat-in-the-fridge-1.jpg

May I join you at Bonoful please?!eyes.gif

Anjana-This adorable kitty looks just like my Morris who would've turned 8 last week . As for dinner, last night we had Kentucky Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes, Cole slaw and biscuits.

wasnt a great gastronomic week so far... i've been goin to work and coming home to do some more waxing floors and painting windows, while my love was bussy outside (getting the work done, now i scared him with the license update) so we had left overs, chips, lasagna (not home-made embarassed.gif)... all fast-food type of dinner. will try to cook something nice tonite. i cant paint cause of the rain, and love cant work outside either. but he's putting together fourniture in the new, finished bedroom! yeah!

wasnt a great gastronomic week so far... i've been goin to work and coming home to do some more waxing floors and painting windows, while my love was bussy outside (getting the work done, now i scared him with the license update) so we had left overs, chips, lasagna (not home-made embarassed.gif)... all fast-food type of dinner. will try to cook something nice tonite. i cant paint cause of the rain, and love cant work outside either. but he's putting together fourniture in the new, finished bedroom! yeah!

Ohhh it's so nice when you get rooms painted and DIY done and it all looks fresh and beautiful yeyhappy.gif, we have lasagne tonight too 

A concoction of leftovers tonight but I kinda like that sometimes, nice meal for a friend's birthday tomorrow night so I'm saving myself for that!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62']boyfriend

embarassed.giflaugh.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gifeek.gif lucky man!

he seems to think soroll.gifroll.gif

seriously, then...

dinner:

1 cup of cooked pearl barley (high in fiber, better than bleached white rice, and delish natual flavor)

1 cup steamed small carrots --local farm

1 cup steamed brocoli florets--eek! frozen!

1 cup steamed cauliflower---eekers! frozen!

ice water

Hot ginger tea (Yogi brand)

Late snack: 1 slice of watermelon and 1 slice of cantelope

Lots of gatorade...

I got dehydrated today, too much work + 120 degrees = NOT GOOD!