Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Leather

bono-christy-turlington-vogue-1024-768.jpg

So you found that pic of me and Bono then?tongue.gif

i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!wink.gif just my humble opinion... sorry b-man.... love your haircut, tho!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']

So you found that pic of me and Bono then?tongue.gifLovely pics girls..but I thought for sure Zhivvy would post her Leather Bono pic!

i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!wink.gif just my humble opinion... sorry b-man.... love your haircut, tho!
I like your humble opinion, but watch this..you might change your mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTao6ZjR-M0&feature=related

Jim Morrison got in trouble with Ed Sullivan because he said the word, "higher" lol

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']

So you found that pic of me and Bono then?tongue.gif

I thought she looked familiar...love the hair btw!

Heeeeeeyyyyyy . . . . . I stood in line at a movie theater in Westwood many years ago and "Fonzie" was behind us (refused to cut the line when theater ushers tried to bring him forward), but he wasn't in leather :(-

i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!thumbsup.gifcute.gifcool02.gif

same here i,ve got cream leather furnitrue,which seemed like a good idea when in bought it,NOT !!!!!!!!!! espically when the other half has an oily smelly job and sits on it in his work clothers.

I can't believe Zhivvy let Barbara get away with this!!?? laugh.gif

same here i,ve got cream leather furnitrue,which seemed like a good idea when in bought it,NOT !!!!!!!!!! espically when the other half has an oily smelly job and sits on it in his work clothers.

I don't have any leather furniture in the house. Only in my volkswagen beetle! laugh.gif

david3.jpg
He's such a hunk; exudes maleness from every pore.  But you know, the thought of him baby talking that itsy-bitsy puppy dog just ruins it for me!!!  Same thing applies to Tony Stewart and his, Chiahuahua.  And they tend to take them wherever they go, even to your house unannounced, knowing you have a cat...laugh.gif 

[quote name='Wind wrote:

U2LAWoman']
indent]He

LOL! You know.....i don't really watch the show.....I just thought..wow...this guy seems so manly..and here he is holdinng a little chihuahuah...too funny!