Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Leather

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!
wink.gif
 just my humble opinion... sorry b-man.... love your haircut, tho!

I can't believe Zhivvy let Barbara get away with this!!?? laugh.gif

just thought of something: i love leather jackets!! but only jackets... no trousers, no catsuits or negligés or something.... and i love my leather couch (tho its worn out by now), but cream-colored sounds like not a good idea, caz..

and i'm so jealous at you, lawoman, for owning a beetle!!!mad.gifsick.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

caz63']same here i,ve got cream leather furnitrue,which seemed like a good idea when in bought it,NOT !!!!!!!!!! espically when the other half has an oily smelly job and sits on it in his work clothers.

I don't have any leather furniture in the house. Only in my volkswagen beetle! p6L30Nds4GXrPRR.jpg

.%2F2007%2F04%2F03%2Fpics%2F10a.jpg

oooops I forgot the leather...easy omission LOL

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!
wink.gif
 just my humble opinion... sorry b-man.... love your haircut, tho!

I can't believe Zhivvy let Barbara get away with this!!??
laugh.gif

just thought of something: i love leather jackets!! but only jackets... no trousers, no catsuits or negligés or something.... and i love my leather couch (tho its worn out by now), but cream-colored sounds like not a good idea, caz..

and i'm so jealous at you, lawoman, for owning a beetle!!!mad.gifsick.gif

Don't be so jealous..or.... yeah......be jealous...laugh.gif it's an old beetle..a 69!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

caz63']same here i,ve got cream leather furnitrue,which seemed like a good idea when in bought it,NOT !!!!!!!!!! espically when the other half has an oily smelly job and sits on it in his work clothers.

I don't have any leather furniture in the house. Only in my volkswagen beetle! p6L30Nds4GXrPRR.jpg

Hahaa...love these pics!! I want one!!

830989f3.jpg
Leather is so sexy, Larry should be wearing it on stage. But he's letting Bono own it at the moment! and I can't stop thinking about Spicy's leather rain pic, but I can't help wonder if Bono's leather got ruined in the rain..lol.

Ok - just read though this!!! Barbara only got away with her evil comments as it was last Monday I was queuing for hours on end in GA hell to get to see the only man who can wear leather in that way! - and am a veggie lol! And will forgive him for wearing a cow lol!!

Now I have to plot evil ideas against Barbara lol!!! - and post Bono's bum covered in leather pics now on here - that should be a fun afternoon then lol!

(ps Lawoman - is your a new or old beetle?)

Gone all wobbly and shaky with the sight of leather covered crotch! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmdevil.gif

Vienna311.jpg

From the front:

Vienna490.jpg

From behind:

Vienna489.jpg

I was already wondering where your pics were ...

They have been spread all around as many threads as possible in here and on my profile and all over facebook etc.... Bonois getting around lol!