Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Leather

Vienna452.jpg

i really want to say something naughty but i think Baja or Bigwave may ban me for good lol

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']
Vienna452.jpg

i really want to say something naughty but i think Baja or Bigwave may ban me for good lol

Post it for 2 mins so we can read then delete it - as i am intrigued if your thoughts are as naughty as mine!

i can only share this: to me leather is for belts, shoes, purses and couche.... the only one who looks good wearing leather is the cow!wink.gif just my humble opinion... sorry b-man.... love your haircut, tho!
When I read this tread, I was looking for a pic of a cow when I read you Barb....Totally agree....

Ok - just read though this!!! Barbara only got away with her evil comments as it was last Monday I was queuing for hours on end in GA hell to get to see the only man who can wear leather in that way! - and am a veggie lol! And will forgive him for wearing a cow lol!!

Now I have to plot evil ideas against Barbara lol!!! - and post Bono's bum covered in leather pics now on here - that should be a fun afternoon then lol!

(ps Lawoman - is your a new or old beetle?)

LMAO Zhivvy!! No wonder you hadn't responded to my thread!!  And it's an old classic beetle, a 1969.. there's a pic in your Bono the Bag thread! I'll post another one here!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna328.jpg

Sexy...like he's reaching out for you. So intense...tongue.gif

Oh - for him to be reaching out to me - guess would not be holding the camera at that point - just dropped on the floor like i would lol!

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

Awe..Zhivvy, thanks for saving my thread!! eek.gifembarassed.gifhappy.giftongue.gifsmile.gif I am forever grateful to you! smokin.gif

Any excuse to post the hiding the mango pic lol!!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

Awe..Zhivvy, thanks for saving my thread!!
eek.gifembarassed.gifhappy.giftongue.gifsmile.gif
I am forever grateful to you!
smokin.gif

LOL! It's so funny how you've been talking mango. I've had mango on my mind all weekend. First eyed some at my local Farmer's Market. Then almost bought some yesterday at the swamp meet!! It's so beautiful and has such a lovely color ! But I already have other fruit waiting for me to eat!! So, I decided against it, but now here it is!! laugh.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

smokin.gif

LOL! It's so funny how you've been talking mango. I've had mango on my mind all weekend. First eyed some at my local Farmer's Market. Then almost bought some yesterday at the swamp meet!! It's so beautiful and has such a lovely color ! But I already have other fruit waiting for me to eat!! So, I decided against it, but now here it is!! laugh.gif

But we all know that Bono has an extra special mango - which tastes better than any other we buy!laugh.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

smokin.gif

LOL! It's so funny how you've been talking mango. I've had mango on my mind all weekend. First eyed some at my local Farmer's Market. Then almost bought some yesterday at the swamp meet!! It's so beautiful and has such a lovely color ! But I already have other fruit waiting for me to eat!! So, I decided against it, but now here it is!!
laugh.gif

But we all know that Bono has an extra special mango - which tastes better than any other we buy!laugh.gif

No mango can compare to him! laugh.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

smokin.gif

LOL! It's so funny how you've been talking mango. I've had mango on my mind all weekend. First eyed some at my local Farmer's Market. Then almost bought some yesterday at the swamp meet!! It's so beautiful and has such a lovely color ! But I already have other fruit waiting for me to eat!! So, I decided against it, but now here it is!!
laugh.gif

But we all know that Bono has an extra special mango - which tastes better than any other we buy!
laugh.gif

No mango can compare to him! laugh.gif

Or Mr Melon Pants as my husband has started to call him (surely he's not jealous???)

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Vienna618.jpg

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

But we all know that Bono has an extra special mango - which tastes better than any other we buy!
laugh.gif

No mango can compare to him!
laugh.gif

Or Mr Melon Pants as my husband has started to call him (surely he's not jealous???)

Mr Melon Pants!!? Lol.....I've kinda heard that before, but suited to us females......"You have nice melons!" laugh.gif

This lady I know at the Farmer's Market makes these for me, and these aren't all of em. I love wearing them. Except the Peace sign one, I bought at D-land.

102_0126.jpg

Did someone say leather? :P

Bono,_Vienna,_1992_copy.jpg

(1992, Vienna, maybe St Marxer Friedhof, photo by Herb Ritts). I wonder why they shot such a pic...

Did someone say leather? :P

(1992, Vienna, maybe St Marxer Friedhof, photo by Herb Ritts). I wonder why they shot such a pic...

Because it is so hot lol!

Yeah, but it's a cimitery after all :P Maybe MacPhisto would have suited better... it's Mozart's burial place by the way.

Nothing to say about the hotness @____@

I just came across this beautiful sight on PLEBA....

Athens3910.jpg

....now that's what I call LEATHER!

Athens3910.jpg

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Want it! NOW!!!!

Yeah, but it's a cimitery after all :P Maybe MacPhisto would have suited better... it's Mozart's burial place by the way.

Nothing to say about the hotness @____@

I guessed at a cemetry but didn't know it was Mozart's burial place. If i had known that and remembered that it was in Vienna, and i could have seen it when i was there - will have to do it next time!

xalira']Did someone say leather?
:P

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so hot hot hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athens3910.jpg

OOH,I WANT ONE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xalira']Did someone say leather?
:P

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so hot hot hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies!! Thanks for the pics!!You're killing me here...is that really Bono or a statue...it looks like a wax figure, I know I've seen this pic before and others have said that...laugh.gif but it doesn't look real!!