Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Leather

No!!! Can't sleep lol!!! And pics already uploading to photobucket, so have to wait now!!! But will be in bed soon I promise!

yes you do need to get some sleep,your photos will look all the better after a good nights sleep,and you will be able to drool over them all over again lol

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']yes, Zhivvy has some great pics again ... already saw them after the show.

Barbara and I were too far away to get great close-ups, has to settle for the screen ...

Still drooling over them as i sort them out Jess!!! Still smiling after no more sleep! We couldn't find the hotel which we booked lol! And all others were full. So we continued to as far as Lille and by then I was almost hallucinating!! So we pulled over into a service area and used the dirty blankets we had lay on at the stadium and managed a couple of hours in the car. I don't know how I am still going - Bono love I'm guessing lol!!

So nice to see you last night - although don't think I was making much sense being that tired lol!!!

oh yes they were great pics,i,ve seen the evidence up close YUMMY,i,m sure you are still on a big high after last night zhivv,who needs sleep lol

ME!!!! I need sleep now lol!! And just uploading some pics to post in a minute - you know me I can't wait!!!

Get some sleep woman!!! Catch up with you in the morning xx 

good night sleep well x

Woo hooo.....she's high as a kite and on Bono love....and tired....yes, get some rest Zhivvy. Then when your fresh, post the smutty pics!! tongue.gif

185.jpg132.jpg

Okay, thank you!! Why there's a man without a face....! tongue.gif And I must say, I do prefer the frontal-side of Bono!!

(hA!.did i just say that??)

185.jpg I wonder what Paul Hewson thinks of this?? Honestly Paul I only looked for about 10 seconds honest , I couldnt help it , it was just at my face..

Lol!!! I have lots of his beautiful face too - so beautiful.

I slept - it was so nice to be in a bed - a mattress and duvet for the first time in days lol!!!

I had about 7 hours sleep and still feel a little strange. But after I've dropped Eleanor at school I may test out the sofa for an hour lol!

I do still look like hell though - the dark puffy eyes etc... at least it was sunny over there so I have a brown face!

I have decided that they singing 'With Or Without You' at the end so that Bono can sing 'My hands are tied, my body bruised' - so we can sing with him and know the exact feelings after the battering we have given our bodies all day!

Zhiv you're a star, I woke up grumpy as usual on a Monday morning only to be cheered by the sight of Bonobaby in his leather clad glory, cheers m'dears x

Stick around girls - more to come - and sorry LAwoman - but can we just change this to a drooling thread for a while?

Loving the pics especially the one with the guitar happy.gif 

mmmm would it be wrong to touch him??

Depends whether it is in public or not lol!

Just sorting out some more!