Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Anyway it's late and time for sleep so see ya later aussiegirl and hopefully a new day will reveal all.

HELLO FOLKS. I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW THIS ALL WORKS...HOW DO WE GET OUR CODES AND KNOW WHAT GROUP WE ARE IN?? I GOT TIX FOR DUBLIN THE SAME WAY BUT HAVING A TOTAL MENTAL BLANK ABOUT THIS, AND OF COURSE GETTING PANICKY....WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO FROM ALL YOU GREAT U2ERS OUT THERE...THANKS XXX

Greeting..........

My name is Erika i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (erikaliim@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.. Erika (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please contact me here (erikaliim@yahoo.co.uk)

[quote name='Cassie wrote:

melissa87']My code, which I received today, starts with a 3. So I suppose the answer is YES

Hm, it's just that I have renewed and still don't have a new code yet. So maybe I'm only allowed to have 2 codes even if just one of them is used. I think Baja's post is a bit confusing, cause it says that if you have used 2 old codes, you won't get a new one. But what if you only used 1...?

Arrghhhhh.....If you have an unused code you can use that one

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

Cassie wrote:

melissa87']My code, which I received today, starts with a 3. So I suppose the answer is YES

Hm, it's just that I have renewed and still don't have a new code yet. So maybe I'm only allowed to have 2 codes even if just one of them is used. I think Baja's post is a bit confusing, cause it says that if you have used 2 old codes, you won't get a new one. But what if you only used 1...?

But that would be too easy!!wink.gif

roll.gif

Ok, this might be a stupid question ... but my membership is set to expire feb. 2011 - I guess that means that I can't upgrade my account and then receive a new password for the Aussie-sales?

Ok, this might be a stupid question ... but my membership is set to expire feb. 2011 - I guess that means that I can't upgrade my account and then receive a new password for the Aussie-sales?
i got a message in an email from u2.com that explained that if i wanted to renew early and get a code, that i could...

didnt you get that email into your regular email address that you listed in your personal account information?

BTW, I assume all the seating charts for the venues will be available for viewing during our presales right?

I've been reading through this thread in the last few days and it absolutely amazes me how many people can't be bothered doing their research before posting a question!! All of my questions have been answered by just reading the FAQs and through other posts.

I have absolute faith that all will be revealed over the next 24 hours or so and we'll all be ready to go come presale time. happy.gif 

You are my new FAVORITE MEMBER, and win BEST POST OF THE WEEK!!!!!

Holz_t']I've been reading through this thread in the last few days and it absolutely amazes me how many people can't be bothered doing their research before posting a question!! All of my questions have been answered by just reading the FAQs and through other posts.

I have absolute faith that all will be revealed over the next 24 hours or so and we'll all be ready to go come presale time.
happy.gif

first-place-blue-ribbon.gif

Holz_t']I've been reading through this thread in the last few days and it absolutely amazes me how many people can't be bothered doing their research before posting a question!! All of my questions have been answered by just reading the FAQs and through other posts.

I have absolute faith that all will be revealed over the next 24 hours or so and we'll all be ready to go come presale time.
happy.gif

I liked this one alot myself but was reading through to the end before I quoted it!

*bangs head on desk*

What I might do it just requote it on every page!

Cassie wrote:

Well duh, I get that laugh.gif but can you get an additional one?

Bajagirl wrote:

Cassie wrote:

cassie

when i click onto my account information page, i see the following post from u2.com

Welcome U2.com.

As a paid-up Subscriber, please take a moment to update your profile information.

And, if you would like to renew your subscription early, and receive another presale access code for use in the upcoming presales.

Bajagirl wrote:

Cassie wrote:

No. There is a thread about this in featured topics.

http://community.u2.com/topic/18469

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Cassie wrote:

Bajagirl wrote:

Cassie wrote:

Well duh, I get that
laugh.gif
 but can you get an additional one?

cassie

when i click onto my account information page, i see the following post from u2.com

Welcome U2.com.

As a paid-up Subscriber, please take a moment to update your profile information.

And, if you would like to renew your subscription early, and receive another presale access code for use in the upcoming presales.

Yep, and that's exactly what I did. I renewed, but got no new code. So I'm guessing it's because I already had two, even if one is used and the other isn't. But I thought that only applied if BOTH codes were used.

Maybe it would be easier to state that no 3rd code is given if you already have 2. Used or not used. Or maybe I just didn't get it cause my brain works slowly today, I dunno

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Cassie wrote:

Bajagirl wrote:

Cassie wrote:

Well duh, I get that
laugh.gif
 but can you get an additional one?

cassie

Welcome U2.com.

Yep, and that's exactly what I did. I renewed, but got no new code. So I'm guessing it's because I already had two, even if one is used and the other isn't. But I thought that only applied if BOTH codes were used.

Maybe it would be easier to state that no 3rd code is given if you already have 2. Used or not used. Or maybe I just didn't get it cause my brain works slowly today, I dunno

i think that we're supposed to use up any unused codes first, bc you cant get new codes if you have any partially used ones left.

and then if we renew, from the message in our account information, it says we can get new codes...

I got all excited when I saw a U2.com email in my inbox this morning. But alas, it was only a newsletter....

Fingers crossed for the real deal email today sometime - like some others I'm going to need to make alternative arrangements depening on staggering of groups (and once my group is actually confirmed. Yes I know I know, read the FAQs, been there, done that, many times, doesn't fix the "Priority Group: N/A" listing under my profile.) ohwell.gif

I'm sure all will be revealed in good time.

But if you want to hang out with Mick in his home town folks, you'll find me with the "how feckin sweet" gang that are just out for a wicked night.

And chances are you'll find me happily flipping off the bitchers and moaners.happy.gif

bwuahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love it love it love it - i will in that "how feckin sweet gang" wooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

SERIOUS QUESTION! Ticketek are claiming that they are the only ones selling red zone tickets? Can we not buy red zone in the pre sale????

I have read every Q&A possible with no where saying which tickets will be released for the pre sale :(

SERIOUS QUESTION! Ticketek are claiming that they are the only ones selling red zone tickets? Can we not buy red zone in the pre sale????
Please read the FAQ and other peoples queries before asking questions. All tickets, pre-sale and otherwise, are sold either through Ticketek or Ticketmaster (depending on which event you're buying tickets for). It has been said before that red-zone tickets will be available through an auction and NOT through the pre-sale (http://community.u2.com/topic/18469).

[quote name='bsd1 wrote:

Marlo28']SERIOUS QUESTION! Ticketek are claiming that they are the only ones selling red zone tickets? Can we not buy red zone in the pre sale????

Please read the FAQ and other peoples queries before asking questions. All tickets, pre-sale and otherwise, are sold either through Ticketek or Ticketmaster (depending on which event you're buying tickets for). It has been said before that red-zone tickets will be available through an auction and NOT through the pre-sale (http://community.u2.com/topic/18469).

So then, someone better deal with Ticketek as there is NO mention of Auction on their site and a standard price of $349 is there also.... Just sayin.

25 hours 19 minutes to go - still no email - becoming tense.
Less than 24 hours here in NZ...does that make us more tense? 

roll.gif...just rolling with it.