Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

What are the presale dates and where do we find them??? Do we get them through the fan site or through the normal ticket sites????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pre sale will get posted here or emailed to you if youre a paid subscriber. You then use the code to buy through Ticketmaster or Ticketek (probably).........yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Perth!!!  500 metres from the stadium.  

Does anyone know how we get access to our presale tix?  every other time I've bought from Ticketmaster etc and I dont want to to through that again!roll.gif

Congrats to all those waiting for this - wonderful news

Congrats to all the Aussies and Kiwi's!!!!!

YES!!! I'm there!!! Just have to pick which one I want to go to. I've already been to Melbourne this year, but I'm thinking either Brisbane or Perth. Never been to Perth.

If I sign up to an upgraded account will I have my code in time for the presales???

God, I hope ticketmasters webservers can handle the jandle this time round!!

Sorry if I sound daft, but I've already got a 2010 presale code - is this just for the European tours? Or do we get sent another one for the NZ/AUS tour?

I suppose it doesn't matter, as long as I get that magic email!

Yeh same here KyraO,

Can someone give us a brief run down to all the pre sale virgins like me on what the steps are to get some tickets smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Very happy this time round don't have to wait in line in the early hours of the morning!!!!

Cheers
GJ

Oh and another question, what's the deal with sight-lines tickets?? How do they differ from general admission?

SOOOOOO excited.... can't wait to see the big show! Thanks U2, for deciding to come visit us again.

Hi there!!!

I just wanted to respond to your question about the receival of passowrd for presales. I just subscribed as a paying member and received my password immediately. So it is well worth it if you plan on getting some decent seats!!

OMG sooo excited!! :)

Thanks for that information :)

Are seats good? Or is general admission the best? I'd hope to get inside the circle, lol. I'd wait all day if I had to.

Lookin fwd to the presales email, keen to know if my untouched presales code from 09 show (which is still showing on my account, together with my 2010 one) can also be used for the down under leg?

I have just read further back in this web feed to see that there will be a pre-sales email / info posted to this site this week. Im gathering that being a paying member we would receive an email to confirm details? im not sure i havent ever been a paying member of any online fanclubs!!

All i can say is that i will be absolutely devistated if i dont get tickets for this tour!!

GOODLUCK Everybody!!! happy.gif

Oh my lord - thank you, thank you, thank you. Irish 40 something year old now in NZ who bopped to the boys first single in Mount Merrion teenage discos, enjoyed the Rock 'n Hockey nights, helped my Dad ice Bono's Christmas cake (don't ask!) and have convinced my 8 year old that U2 ARE better than Taylor Swift (!)... I'm so happy.

Not looking for any sympathy here but have recently been told I don't have much longer left on the planet and in answer to one of my friends asking was there stuff I wanted to do... my answer was to go to another U2 concert!! The credit cards aren't healthy after a recent trip back home but I don't care!! All I have to do is make sure I'm healthy enough to go in November!!

What a buzz this news has given me!! Just the medicine I needed!

Just need that damn presale info and which ticket vendor will be doing the NZ presale?

pre sale will be easy everyone so dont stress - my advice is make sure you read these threads properly as all the info will be in here and saves everyone posting the same info a hundred times.

Also make sure you have set up an account with Ticketmaster AND Ticketek beforehand ie now.

would anyone happen to know how to get into the red zone? i heard that its through an auction process, and if so, how do we go about doing it?

its not an auction, you just pick those tickets when buying them :)

regretfully most RZ tickets sold out during the pre-sale - Baja