Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Got my third code! Here's hoping for 1 GA ticket to the show in Sydney. "Beautiful Day" came on just now on the radio. Let's hope it's a sign :D *crosses fingers*

Can we use the code starting with a 2 for the presale as well or just the code starting with a 3

Can we use the code starting with a 2 for the presale as well or just the code starting with a 3
If you have an unused code (starting with a U, a 2 or a 3) you can use it in the pre-sale.

Nyreeds here (now called Moscow_Horizon - love all the nicknames, I'm given in here) Anyway, I read their "help section" and it claimed that the venue office would open an hour before the concert (which is pretty late when you want to pick up GA-tickets) while the city box office would open the day before. So the City Box Office would be a better option, I guess. I still hope there's an e-mail-option ...

sweet i can now go to melbourne and auckland!!!!  roll.gif

Has ANYONE received an email?

Both links on the presale page take me to the same ticketet.co.nz page (Fanclub Group A) - which states:

U2 FAN CLUB

Pre-sale starts : Thu 26 Aug, 11am
Pre-sale ends* : Mon 30 Aug, noon
General public on sale : Fri 3 Sep, 9am

I'm in Cedar (this is based on the N/A showing in my priority group, although this contradicts what I was told when I initially joined (which was ) - so perhaps won't receive an email until Monday?

I guess I'll just try my code at 11am (which is only 100 minutes away now). What's the worst that can happen?wink.gif

Both links on the presale page take me to the same ticketet.co.nz page (Fanclub Group A) - which states:

U2 FAN CLUB

I'm in Cedar (this is based on the N/A showing in my priority group, although this contradicts what I was told when I initially joined (which was ) - so perhaps won't receive an email until Monday?

I guess I'll just try my code at 11am (which is only 100 minutes away now). What's the worst that can happen?wink.gif

No email yet. I'm in the Horizon group. Bajagirl has written this in the pre-sale thread "I can tell you that emails for Cedar group will be sent out AFTER emails for other groups, as CEDAR presale starts on Monday."

Nyreeds here (now called Moscow_Horizon - love all the nicknames, I'm given in here) Anyway, I read their "help section" and it claimed that the venue office would open an hour before the concert (which is pretty late when you want to pick up GA-tickets) while the city box office would open the day before. So the City Box Office would be a better option, I guess. I still hope there's an e-mail-option ...
yh city box office see how u go but in australia there are so many outlets i am 98% sure u would be able to pick up the tix at an outlet once they been printed as many times i have done that... but in sayin that things may have changed in last yr or so been in uk for over a yr since i last picked up tix........ hope there is a print option cos would be easyer.

U2 FAN CLUB

FAQ update seems to still be contemplating a Cedar presale even though Ticketek isn't showing one. I'll probably log on at 11.00 as well to make sure that Ticketek isn't doing it all at once.

What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

I am the only person who uses this computer, I don't know a Scottdhopkins?

My faith in the system is diminishing rapidly.

Oh well. "Suck it up princess" I guess...

FAQ update seems to still be contemplating a Cedar presale even though Ticketek isn't showing one. I'll probably log on at 11.00 as well to make sure that Ticketek isn't doing it all at once.

I just called Ticketek. They are splitting it into two groups. And as far as they knew if you joined this week you would be in the second (Cedar) group.

Good to see a venue map Bsd1, cheers for posting that link.

[quote name='bjc wrote:

moscow_horizon']FAQ update seems to still be contemplating a Cedar presale even though Ticketek isn't showing one. I'll probably log on at 11.00 as well to make sure that Ticketek isn't doing it all at once.

I just called Ticketek. They are splitting it into two groups. And as far as they knew if you joined this week you would be in the second (Cedar) group.

Good to see a venue map Bsd1, cheers for posting that link.

No worries. It appears that we're best finding our own information at this stage and I like to be prepared wink.gif

[quote name='mellyu2 wrote:

moscow_horizon']Nyreeds here (now called Moscow_Horizon - love all the nicknames, I'm given in here) Anyway, I read their "help section" and it claimed that the venue office would open an hour before the concert (which is pretty late when you want to pick up GA-tickets) while the city box office would open the day before. So the City Box Office would be a better option, I guess. I still hope there's an e-mail-option ...

yh city box office see how u go but in australia there are so many outlets i am 98% sure u would be able to pick up the tix at an outlet once they been printed as many times i have done that... but in sayin that things may have changed in last yr or so been in uk for over a yr since i last picked up tix........ hope there is a print option cos would be easyer.

ok nyreeds ive just looked at ticketmaster website and it says that tix can be picked up at an outlet from 24 hrs after the ticket has been purchased so that might be an idea but didnt say anything about printin.... red zone tix can only be picked up at the venue from 12:00 day of event...... which show u goin to cos thats only ticket master ticketek may be a little diff but i dont think much diff hope it helps there

Thanks for that Bsd1. sooooo excited, it's like a first date, well it is actually. never managed to see them before so hopefully i can get tickets and then that will be one less thing on my bucket list!!!! Coffee-check. Credit card-check. can't stay off the loo- check(bit too much info maybe?). laptop-check. codes etc etc-check. forgotten anything? laugh.gif

A bit more info just appeared on the NZ Ticketek site:

TICKET SUPRESSION

Please Note: Tickets will not be mailed or available for collection until Friday 3rd September. In addition Red Zone tickets are only available for collection at the box office on the day of the concert.  Red Zone tickets will not be mailed.

If you require assistance with your Pre-sale Code, please contact  the U2.com customer support team on;

Email:  Click Here (http://www.u2.com/help/index/)

Phone: 916-414-2921 (outside the US).

800-615-1324 (inside the US)

For any enquiries not related to your Pre-sale Code or U2.com Subscription, please contact Ticketek at;

Phone:    0800 TICKETEK

Thanks for that Bsd1. sooooo excited, it's like a first date, well it is actually. never managed to see them before so hopefully i can get tickets and then that will be one less thing on my bucket list!!!! Coffee-check. Credit card-check. can't stay off the loo- check(bit too much info maybe?). laptop-check. codes etc etc-check. forgotten anything? blockquote>Don

What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

Same thing happened to me but I was logged in as Moscow_horizon!

U2 FAN CLUB

Your code shows used. If you jsut joined (after August 22) you are CEDAR, if your groups shows as N/A you are CEDAR

[quote name='davcra wrote:

bjc']What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

Same thing happened to me but I was logged in as Moscow_horizon!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif Can  you see each others account info? Codes? Has this happened only today? Are all your accounts recent (within the last week)

Sending info to tech, please send me a message using messaging system with requested information