Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Hi Baja - would love to send you msg but I can't access my homepage or account details atm.  Have had something similar occuring to me, right now on the home page I am "U2 Fan" although it has put me in as other people.  On other pages it recognises me, and I can still see my code, so its ok, but a bit weird.

Duly noted- Baja

ticketek website looks like it's already overloaded! was having no issues this morning, now it is sloooowwww!

Hey Bajagirl the map you've put on the pre-sale page is the Auckland, New Zealand venue map, not an Australian one. You might want to clarify that.

DULY NOTED AND CHANGED , Gracias- BAJA

Hi Baja - would love to send you msg but I can't access my homepage or account details atm.  Have had something similar occuring to me, right now on the home page I am "U2 Fan" although it has put me in as other people.  On other pages it recognises me, and I can still see my code, so its ok, but a bit weird.

Got the sme prob rileyrat!!!!!!!

Thanks, got both of you  - Baja

Given the forum issues I'd suggest people take a copy of their pre-sale code/s and the pre-sale links for the sites your trying to access. save them in a text file or something, just in case wink.gif

Got it, which other accounts are you showing up as?

Given the forum issues I'd suggest people take a copy of their pre-sale code/s and the pre-sale links for the sites your trying to access. save them in a text file or something, just in case wink.gif

Screen caps work best!!!!

Oh, and still no pre-sale email in New Zealand, is the sender working on Sydney time or something? Just as well we have the on-sale links and pre-sale codes already huh?

5 minutes to NZ on-sale...time to go. Good luck people smile.gif

baja i came up as moscow_horizon before - i logged right out and then logged back in - i seem to be back as Leonie now :)

What the hell is going on with this website? The above post from Scottdhopkins was posted by me????

I am the only person who uses this computer, I don't know a Scottdhopkins?

My faith in the system is diminishing rapidly.

Oh well. "Suck it up princess" I guess...

Sadly tech decided to roll out a new layout, and someone forgot to double check with us about the timing *sigh*-BAJA

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif Can  you see each others account info? Codes? Has this happened only today? Are all your accounts recent (within the last week)

Sending info to tech, please send me a message using messaging system with requested information

Same as the others - try to send you a message but only see the screen for five seconds, and then get an HTTP404 error. I quickly pasted and tried to send, not sure if it went anywhere though.

I didn't think to check if I was seeing my own code when I was posting as someone else!

I am also showing up as "U2 Fan". Although I have "bjc (not you?)" message, and can still see my code. Weirdly I have a "Sign In" link at the top of my page though????

Hope this is of some use?

good luck to all those going for NZ - if my boss had given me extra time i sooo would have been there - but no complaining going to all shows in Oz

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif Can  you see each others account info? Codes? Has this happened only today? Are all your accounts recent (within the last week)

Sending info to tech, please send me a message using messaging system with requested information

Hey Bajagirl

I had the same issue yesterday.

Post #436  is from me, yet is has me as zoejones86

Whenever I clicked on "my account" my info was there but on every other part of the website, each time I refreshed the page I was a different username.

I am a web developer and I think I know what the issue is,message me if you have any questions.

My suspicion was kind of confirmed when changing my password and logging back in resolved the issue.

Thanks noted, we know the issue, just trying to identify who its still happening too-Baja

Yeah - got mine for Auckland!!!! (GA)

$19 service fee highest I have ever paid.

Now should I go to Sydney.....

"Incorrect - Please try again"

That's the final confirmation of my Cedar grouping!

Glad to see the site was reasonably accessible though.

woop woop!!! Got my tickets, easy as!!! Must say, I am very impressed ticketek, much better job than ticketmaster last time! They can handle the jandle ;0)

Updates from those who got tickets pls :) are redzone tickets on presale? 

Red Zone tickets ARE available on the pre-sale!

The service fee is actually the postage fee I opted for $23 by courier as I don't want them to go missing. Much cheaper than for Milano which was E38.