Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

RED ZONE in auckland. yEAH  

cant get on to melbourne ticketmaster :(

GrahamC66 wrote:

Post #436  is from me, yet is has me as zoejones86

I hadn`t made a post. But yesterday I hit "back" and it said my name was Peeps04 or something at the top. embarassed.gif

Congrats to all in Group 1 getting tickets - sooo jealous!!! Desperately waiting for Cedar presales (huge fan since 1984 Christchurch Town Hall concert but too poor lately to afford continuous membership).

Please please can a NZ person help me? I can log on to ticketek, see the prices and seating map but just can't see where I actually 'buy'

take pity on me!

Please please can a NZ person help me? I can log on to ticketek, see the prices and seating map but just can't see where I actually 'buy'

take pity on me!

Airlie try going through the u2.com presale site

take pity on me!

there should be a box on there that says fan club code or something like that - i am not buying for NZ but i am sure that is how it works - any of you that have just bought NZ tix can you let airlie know what he/she is not doing

oh well it makes sense if airilie hasnt used the link on here it wont give her any option to buy

Also, it now says that NZ red zone tickets are limited (i.e. the allocation for the first pre-sale is close to being used up), so if you're in the pre-sale and thinking about red zone GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP!

stubby melb not on sale for 1 hr 45 mins

whoops just read that.  Thankssmile.gif

RED ZONE in auckland. yEAH  

cant get on to melbourne ticketmaster :(

Hope I get them for Sydney!! I'll be able to give Leonie a posh wave in the GA! laugh.gif

eeeeeee!! I got my GA ticket, and I did not throw up on my keyboard!

See ya on the sidewalk at Mt Smart, my friends.. or perhaps hugging the rail up front.. good luck to all those awaiting ticket purchase - I have to say, it was indeed a smooth process. Sometimes we just have to remember to  - Breathe!!! laugh.gif

Once u log in to ticketek, click on the U2 advertisement, should then see BUY NOW, click and a box will come up asking you for fan club password, enter ur code and the u will be able buy. Just got my red zone AUK tickets no probs, sweet as. Good luck.

Airlie - I had the same problem. Try pressing the 'refresh' button on your browser and you should see the 'buy now' button. Hope that helps.

Im a CEDAR, so to confirm presale won't be onsale for CEDAR code holders until Mondy 30th?

Also is there any disadvantage to being CEDAR? less presale available?

Im a CEDAR, so to confirm presale won't be onsale for CEDAR code holders until Mondy 30th?

For the 400th time (Newbies need to read the board not just post, especially for the first question, bad netiquette and all)

the answers to your questions

YES

Last to go into a sale means higher probability that the tickets in the section you want are sold out

Yes, because the members with more seniority might buy up the tickets you want

1pm Monday. See you there tongue.gif

Not sure if there is a specific allocation for Cedar - I wouldn't expect so, seeing as we are the newbies who just joined for the presale (ie historical members should have rights to the presale before us).

Also - Bajagirl - I also hit the "back" button mid-post when I had the wrong username displaying problem, this may be where the issue comes from?

Nope, its a tech issues - Baja

for those that scored tickets - CONGRATS!!!!

What were the options for mailing the tickets out?? Did you HAVE to pick registered post etc?

hahahaha, just got my presale email now!! *Good timing* :P

there was pickup, post ($19), courier ($23) and one other, but I can't remember what it was.