Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

Jabz
']Im a CEDAR, so to confirm presale won't be onsale for CEDAR code holders until Mondy 30th?

Also is there any disadvantage to being CEDAR? less presale available?

For the 400th time (Newbies need to read the board not just post, especially for the first question, bad netiquette and all)

the answers to your questions

YES

Last to go into a sale means higher probability that the tickets in the section you want are sold out

Yes, because the members with more seniority might buy up the tickets you want

I think they have to have an allocation for Cedar. Otherwise breaches consumer garuantees act (in NZ anyway) - of course that might be just a few tickets in each class. Also given the amount of advertising since the first announcement for paying to join the club to get access to presale they will be a lot of upset people if there are no tickets.... it is not like most people in Aus / NZ are able to travel to Europe or States to see another concert.

Good luck to those in Oz to get your tickets!

I see the presale wording has changed to : Group 2 (Cedar, or, any code that begins with 3U2E) - Begins Mon. 30 Aug. (Times TBC).

Did anyone with a 3U2 code use it for NZ? I used by 2U2 one, and was going to use the 3U2 one for Sydney

{I should look have looked closer: my second code is 3U2D... not 3U2E... phew! so hopefully will work}

ah well if thats the case it better for ga i myself would love to afford red zone but ive just travelled to germany and denmark to see the boys so no $$$$$ left

lisaking wrote:

I think I am going to go and have a nice cuppa and then come back in half and hour.

Wonder if the NZ red zone sold out as someone said it was showing limited.....?

NZ Red Zone tickets still showing as limited available...

34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.
please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

I see the presale wording has changed to : Group 2 (Cedar, or, any code that begins with 3U2E) - Begins Mon. 30 Aug. (Times TBC).

Did anyone with a 3U2 code use it for NZ? I used by 2U2 one, and was going to use the 3U2 one for Sydney

my second code starts 3U2D.

Has anyone in NZ bought 8 tickets via 2 transactions using 2 codes or did it stop you from doing that ?

Are there NZ tickets on eBay yet ? Just curious.

I agree.  I seemed all a bit rushed to me, and the lack of info was concerning.  However I now have my tickets and no complaints - good luck to every one else getting the tickets they're after!

Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

Same as probably wintnessed by my even worse than usual ability to spell.

The sydney prices came back and then went again.

Hopefully it's not some cacheing issue on thwe work server FFS that's all I need.

Btw just check my email account and no email re how the pre-sale will work glag I'm not waiting for that.

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

happyme']34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

I so know thet felling  i just  want ot stop panking

[quote name='happyme wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

happyme']34 mins out & i am getting very nervious & startint to feel a bit sick & shakey computer dont fail me now (or my ability to type)

I so know thet felling  i just  want ot stop pankingAnd the sydney prices keep appearing and disappearing like...ffs I can;t even thing of a witty comparison. I want to cry, i think ticketek are just toyinh with suis

ticketmaster are scaring me! nothing set up for presale ticket options yet, well not that i can find!

[quote name='aclemo wrote:

matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

Yes please do.

ticketmaster are scaring me! nothing set up for presale ticket options yet, well not that i can find!
And I thought I was stressed !!!!

I had a look there via the link and agree, surprised you're the only person mentioning it though ?

As Duran Duran once said "Please Please tell me now. Is there something I should know"

Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

Mine too!! everyone is Kiley?

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek login.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.

{I should look have looked closer: my second code is 3U2D... not 3U2E... phew! so hopefully will work}

My second code starts 2u2.......I hope its right!!eek.gif

15 mins people time to really stress tickettec is also hope less nothing set up yet wish they just get organized i do have prices up & little message saying tick sale starts ast 11 but nothuig eklse.reminds me of pre sale for powderfinger they didnt do any thing till right on that specified time & thet cause of the over load the site started to crash

[quote name='Kiley wrote:

Kiley']Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

I'm not - T minus 10 minutes

[quote name='Kiley wrote:

Kiley']Baja heellllllllllllllllp its leonie but my name has changed to kiley - i am freaking out now

I notced that to & also freaked out then singned out to then sin in inmy name ok till i change sites (please forvie my sprlling am very nervious)

[quote name='Feedback wrote:

Kiley']I see the presale wording has changed to : Group 2 (Cedar, or, any code that begins with 3U2E) - Begins Mon. 30 Aug. (Times TBC).

My second code starts 2u2.......I hope its right!!eek.gif

I used two codes successfully to buy 6 tickets, my U2 one for the first 4 and then my 2U one for the next 2.

[quote name='bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek account_74615.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.
So if you have multiple ticketek account and CC you could scam the system a bit ?

Scalpers will have a field day.

just got this from the Boss :"We will audit all these transactions, and if we find abuse, they could lose their tickets, and their u2.com <>  membership." - Baja devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif