Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

5 minutes - good luckk veryone hope you get what you want.

And good luck Melbourne and Perth :(

Yeah I know lots of people do it but please only buy the tickets that you and yours need. Please don't try to make a buck of what should be a great event for the community. Just 2 GA tix for me (fingers crossed!).

Good luck!!

Just hope my kids will leave me alone for 5 minutes to get this done!!!

:)

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

matthewaniea']Your code can be used more than once . It worked for me.

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek account_74615.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.
So if you have multiple ticketek account and CC you could scam the system a bit ?

Scalpers will have a field day.

Appears so. At least no tickets have appeared on TradeMe (yet).

3 mins good luck to all see u all back here when we all have our tickets & are able to breath normaly again

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

please tell us more?  How did this work? Where had you previously used your code?  Thanks very much - and sorry for the 3rd degree!!

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek account_74615.

Theoretically you'd be able to log in with a different ticketek account, use the code and then buy four more tickets. The restrictions seem to be tied to the ticketek account, not the code itself.
So if you have multiple ticketek account and CC you could scam the system a bit ?

smile.gif

We canceled ALL orders of people that did that

1 minute and Melbourne still not up at Ticket*astard!

PS I am not Moscow_Horizon!

PSS NOW IT IS - LOVE U TICKETMASTER! GOT MY TICKETS FOR ETIHAD

Worked a charm, picked up Sydney tickets. Cant wait to see this show again, this time on home soil!!!

woooooooooooooooooooofuckinghoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done done and donoe

got 2 red zone for auck and melbourne!!!!!roll.gif

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

bsd1 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

aclemo wrote:

Yes please do.

With the NZ pre-sale the code gives access to buy tickets and then you are restricted to 4 tickets based on your ticketek ...

smile.gif

We canceled ALL orders of people that did that

Good job

Red Zone 1 in Melbourne Baby!!!!! btw its Tul not Ali Fan

Is your account showing as someone elses? - Baja

Sydney for me too!!! Yippee!!

Hopefully will meet some of you in the GA line!

:)

*doing a happy dance*

(and my kids left me alone!!!)

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

scottdhopkins']Has
ANYONE
received an email?

Both links on the presale page take me to the same ticketet.co.nz page (Fanclub Group A) - which states:

U2 FAN CLUB
Pre-sale starts
:
Thu 26 Aug, 11am
Pre-sale ends*
:
Mon 30 Aug, noon
General public on sale
:
Fri 3 Sep, 9am

I'm in Cedar (this is based on the N/A showing in my priority group, although this contradicts what I was told when I initially joined (which was ) - so perhaps won't receive an email until Monday?

I guess I'll just try my code at 11am (which is only 100 minutes away now). What's the worst that can happen?
wink.gif

Your code shows used. If you jsut joined (after August 22) you are CEDAR, if your groups shows as N/A you are CEDAR

Hi Baja - cheers for all your help getting through this! One final question for you: you said above that "your code shows as used". I assume this is scottdhopkins's code, not mine (that was me who posted that, but appeared as scottdhopkins). I have a 3U2E... code, so assume it is not possible that mine has been used yet!

Thanks again, your efforts are appreciated.

I meant it could show as used, cause he said whats the worst that could happen-Baja

got tickets can now calm donw & hope fully resume decent spelling see you in sydney boys now bring on second gig

doing happy dance * sreaming my 4year old is lookig at me very strangley so happy hope to meet some of you there

Is there a Cedar presale or not? I joined before the FAQ and my position seems to have changed 45 times over the past few days. My password is definitely not being accepted at the moment and it starts with a 3.\

You joined on Aug 23, you are a CEDAR, your presale starts on Aug 30th-Baja