Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

roll.gifroll.gif

For Melbourne, I tried 4 tickets in the Red Zone and got an error message.

Don't do what I did, not read the instruictions. That is, I mean read the instructions.

You can only buy 2 tickets. The TM site originally gave you an option of buying up to 4.

I now see they have fixed it, they only let you selct 1 or 2.

Next time I will read the instructions and not get stressed out.

woooooooooooooooooooofuckinghoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done done and donoe
Congratulations mate!!!!!! See you backstage!!wink.gif

Melbourne - tick!!

Brisbane - tick!!

Sydney - tick!!

woo hoo . . . .now to start my pre-GA training!!!!

see you there !

how many of you have got tix to Melbourne?  I have been trying non stop since 11 on 2 different computer and o cigar!!

so jealous!! i have to wait unti public sale :/ but i will get there, no matter what it takes!!

Got Melbourne and Brisbane. Only wanted 2 in Brisbane but pop up blocker blocked my confirmation, so panicked and bought another 2 tickets! Better safe than sorry.

I got tix for melbourne, went through the presale site to get the link to ticketmaster. first up it said my code wasn't recognised so I entered it again using capitals and it worked!!! keep trying..........keep trying!!!!!!!!! my code was a 3u2 code btw. FAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKK I'm still shaking!!!!!!!!! this process did my head in

And I'm not bloody scottdhopkins!!!!!!!!! just a very relieved fan

I meant it could show as used, cause he said whats the worst that could happen-Baja

laugh.gif gotcha!

I did try my 3U2E code this morning just in case, but it straight out declined so hopefully no chance of my code showing up as used on Monday arvo.

I managed to buy 2 REDZONE and 2 top priced reserve seating for MELBOURNE. System wouldn't let me buy 4 REDZONE tickets, which was a bit of a bummer. (I used diff accounts to do this). But, woo hoo I'm going to be in the Red Zone! Good luck everyone. Keep trying

Edit: Feel a bit silly now. Wished I had tried for 2 more Redzone tickets instead of the seated ones. But panicked a bit when I couldn't get all Redzone tickets. Oh well, having tickets is better than having none at allsmile.gif

code can be used more than once? what??? this is crap!!!

it said on the faq you could only use your code ONCE!!!! i just had to fork out for four brisbane tickets now looking to trade!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Chill, we will be auditing the system and canceling tickets and memberships of those cheats - Baja

if any one wants brisbane tickets.... i have them. this is absolutely disgraceful. it says on the U2 australia presale faq that you can only use your code once. So that's what I did. Hoping that I would be able to trade with all people in same predicament.

NOTICE!!!!! IF ANYONE HAS MELBOURNE SYDNEY TICKETS AND WANTS TO TRADE FOR BRISBANE I HAVE TICKETS!!!!

Melbourne - tick!!

Brisbane - tick!!

Sydney - tick!!

woo hoo . . . .now to start my pre-GA training!!!!

see you there !

ooooh, now Auckland!

Woot! 3 RedZone tickets for Sydney!!! Bring. It. On.

My question though is that it said there is no option to post out RedZone tickets... any idea why? So now we just turn up on the day and show some ID or I need to collect the tickets from a Ticketek office somewhere in the city?

Ok, that was a massive ordeal. I tried to get 4 Red Zone tickets for Melbourne, but there was constantly an error when submitting the request, not anything saying they were out of tickets. I called them and they were having similar problems trying to book it in their own systems.

I was able to order 2 x RedZone tickets fine across the internet and once it was in the system they were able to add the additional 2 tickets to the order. Very strange as there was nothing written to limit the amount of Red Zone tickets in the terms and conditions, it simply said 4 tickets per order.

Either way, I've got them now. Bring on DECEMBER!!! Big month ahead as I have 10th row seats for Muse on the 12th and now Red Zone tickets for U2 on the 1st. Shame they are all midweek concerts, I may need to take some time off work :D

Are you guys cedars that are getting these tickets??? I dont want to use my code and stuff it up! Please Reply!

Cedars start on Monday - Baja

rang ticketmaster, and they told me that you can't buy more than 2 REDZONE TIX (for melb anyway) at a time

PHEW SO I GOT MY TIX .. WOO HOO

BUT I was able to use the same code twice, so was able to get my 4. 

WOOOOO HOOO

marshallg wrote:

For Melbouren, I tried 4 tickets in the Red Zone and got an error message.

I then went in and asked for 2, I got them.

I then went in and got another 2 and got them

Hope this helps

Hope to see u there then =)

Ali_fan wrote:Red Zone 1 in Melbourne Baby!!!!! btw its Tul not Ali Fan

Is your account showing as someone elses? - Baja

yes it is, its showing as Ali_fan, mine is Tul, i didnt say anything cause its happening to quite a few other members as well and thought it was a tech problem that would eventually get fixed. and all the account info is mine, so no harm no foul =)