Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

any luck anyone?  None of the sites are letting me get the tickets yet - it's gone 1pm ......

i thought that pre-sale for cedar was supposed to start at 1pm? but when I went back to the ticketek website.. it said 3pm.. now confused.. but when i back read some of the posts.. seems that the pre-sale times have changed..

well.. 2 more hours.. im just taking deep breaths for now..

good luck to everybody (those who are supposed to get tickets for the 2nd presale anyway)!

i thought that pre-sale for cedar was supposed to start at 1pm? but when I went back to the ticketek website.. it said 3pm.. now confused.. but when i back read some of the posts.. seems that the pre-sale times have changed..

well.. 2 more hours.. im just taking deep breaths for now..

good luck to everybody (those who are supposed to get tickets for the 2nd presale anyway)!

ok - it's not just me then!!  another 2 hours ............

Here's a new question:

I've noticed that the Sydney concert says 5.30pm, Brisbane 6.45pm and Aukland 7.45pm.

Is that gate opening time ?

Is ANZ stadium that much bigger than the others that they need to open earlier ??

Anyone else had trouble trying to call ticketmaster on 136100? Have been trying to get through to confirm i can purchase 3 red zone tix using one code for melbourne over the phone (as suggested).

Thanxs and good luck everyone!

any luck anyone?  None of the sites are letting me get the tickets yet - it's gone 1pm ......

1pm where? Cause unless you're in Perth (which I figure you're not, because it's not 1pm there yet) then the presale hasn't started yet!

Here's a new question:

I've noticed that the Sydney concert says 5.30pm, Brisbane 6.45pm and Aukland 7.45pm.

Is ANZ stadium that much bigger than the others that they need to open earlier ??

They probably just don't know yet. At all vertigo shows gates opened around 5pm

[quote name='bluehammer wrote:

Nniixx']Here's a new question:

They probably just don't know yet. At all vertigo shows gates opened around 5pm

Made the mistake of driving to ANZ stadium last time and a normally 40 minute trip took 2 hours so missed Kane West completely - maybe that was a good thing.

Will be cathing the bus this time.

Noooo!!! Red zone tickets have disappeared from the Group B presale Auckland ticket choices!!! Rang Ticketek. The woman I spoke to said she couldn't give me any information about availability of RZ tickets for the 2nd presale but said "there's a chance they might reappear because they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

"they've been changing the link all day" (don't we know it!).

The Sydney link lost all it's prices 5 minutes before sales start time last Thursday, then they came back and went again and came back in time for the sale start.

It sure kept the heart pounding.

28 minutes to go for those of you waiting.

Hi,

Has anyone seen a diagram of ANZ Stadium showing the location of P1, P2 P3 and P4 level tickets? The diagram on this website and Ticketek's only differentiates the RedZone and Alcohol free zones.

Ta

Same for Subiaco, the diagram on Ticketmaster doesn't show where the different priced seats are located.

Just adds to the fun / stress / fear ...

12 minutes to go :-)

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

KiaKaha']

The Sydney link lost all it's prices 5 minutes before sales start time last Thursday, then they came back and went again and came back in time for the sale start.

Thanks Nniixx. I started breathing again when I read your reply. And wouldn't you know it, red zone tickets are back up for Auckland. All we need now is for them to stay up for 12 more minutes!

[quote name='KiaKaha wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

KiaKaha']

Thanks Nniixx. I started breathing again when I read your reply. And wouldn't you know it, red zone tickets are back up for Auckland. All we need now is for them to stay up for 12 more minutes!

Almost had a heart attack there. haha. See you at RZ kiakaha! :)

I noticed the transaction fee dropped to "from $4.95" as opposed to "from $18.00" curious to find out what you got charged ?

I paid $19.30 per tran last Thursday.

help - no RZ left in Melbourne and now it give me option of any seats!!!!!!!!!!

Got my NZ 4 xPI4 seated tickets woop woop, see you all there it's gonna rock!