Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Just as a matter of interest I tried to see what seats I woudl have got in P1, P2, P3 categorys and they were 133-1, 408-1 and 629-1 respectively.

When I actually bought tickets last thursday, P1 when I looked was 105-1, P2 which i got was 110-1 and P3 was 605-1 so the P1 and P3 are the equivalent sections on the opposite side of the field and only the P2 don't appear to be on par.

Hmm seems they have removed the password from Ticketek AU site.

Probably every mana and his dog knows the password by now so they've canned it to speed up sales and processing ?

Hmm seems they have removed the password from Ticketek AU site.

Probably every mana and his dog knows the password by now so they've canned it to speed up sales and processing ?

Doh, now it's requesting a password again and BOOT doesn't work.

Bloody Ticketek IT guys, what a bunch of squirells.

LOL - this conjures up images of the nasty little squirrels from Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka stuck away in a back room chattering away to themselves about bad nasty humans U2 fans and how can they punish them cause they can't push us all down the garbage shute!

OK back to your usual viewing........

Now both BOOT and BOOTS work, too funny.

Another stuff up that someone can't even get password right "Ok the song is 'Get On Your Boots' so let's make the password BOOT" later...."everyone is entering BOOTS, quick change the password"....."oh no now the people using BOOT can't get in"......"quick change it to accept both"....."I hate U2 presales".

[quote name='pookygirlnz wrote:

Nniixx']

LOL - this conjures up images of the nasty little squirrels from Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka stuck away in a back room chattering away to themselves about bad nasty humans U2 fans and how can they punish them cause they can't push us all down the garbage shute!

OK back to your usual viewing........

It was a reference to Bluehammer's funny cartoon in the other thread. Or maybe it was this thread a long long time ago.

It now seems that BOOT, boot, BOOTS and boots all work in fact even bOoTs works roll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I liked the visualisation of Ticketek squirrels running around behind the scenes laugh.gif Thanks for the link....yeah no Red Zones GA or GA(stuff this sitting in the stands crap(thats what I have a big tv and dvd for(360 at the Rose Bowl bought yesterday)...hey Ms Baja...wos dere sum news u were gonna bring uz?wink.gif

How did people go with the LiveNation presale?

Are there GA tickets still available?

I've got my tickets in the Cedar presale but want to be able to recommend the LiveNation sale to friends so any feedback on how it's going would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I would like to thank you for posting this. As a huge U2 fan since I was ooh maybe 12, I was pretty gutted to not be able to afford the subscription fee in time for pre-sales. From this being posted I was able to access the ticketek pre-sale, and have now secured tickets. Which is a lot better than standing in the queue all night (which was my plan)

I actually had tears of happiness when I secured the tickets and it is all appreciated very muchly!!

[quote name='SandSCreative wrote:

airwalk74']Livenation presale tomorrow folks-will be interesting to see what tix are available

What presale?

sandcreative-sorry didn't get back to you but see the info got out there smile.gif thanks livenation-if we'd known what a balls up U2.com presale was going to-we could have saved $50...ah well never again will I pay any $ to U2.com mad.gif

http://mail.live-store.co...ne.html?c=mpbs-U2_310810

I actually had tears of happiness when I secured the tickets and it is all appreciated very muchly!!
I can understand this very much. Hope you enjoy the show.

How did people go with the LiveNation presale?
Are there GA tickets still available?

I've got my tickets in the Cedar presale but want to be able to recommend the LiveNation sale to friends so any feedback on how it's going would be appreciated.

Thanks.

LiveNation presale was a walk in the park ... well worth a look, made the U2.COM one seem like taking a degree in complicated surgery.

The G'N'R VISA presale advertised on the home page of Ticketek is charging a fee of $20 per Ticket for the pre-sale !!!

PHD-sounds like there could be GA left? But not denying this sux..still waiting on Baja update

Update on what? Presale is over. GA's for public sale, dont know how many left, last info I had was that only RZ was sold out

Is RZ tix exhausted for a second show (presuming there is one)?  If not, how would that work?  Obviously it can't be pre-sold if it is not pre-announced, so how does it normally work? 

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

airwalk74']PHD-sounds like there could be GA left? But not denying this sux..still waiting on Baja update

Update on what? Presale is over. GA's for public sale, dont know how many left, last info I had was that only RZ was sold out

A few pages back you mentioned an update...and nothing was forthcoming.

Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ill be posting some info in the next 2 hrs (its getting sent from OZ, so im waiting) in regards to those that HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED.

Please pass the word on, thank you - Baja

Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ill be posting some info in the next 2 hrs (its getting sent from OZ, so im waiting) in regards to those that HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED.

[quote name='airwalk74 wrote:

Bajagirl']Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ah yes, that was the U2.com team posting. I asked them to do it, since they be the bosses

If someone has NOT been fixed, they should call CS for ticketek ASAP and if they dont help them, contact me quickly (with the name of the CD rep that refused to help)

Sorry about that, did not mean to leave you hanging, but no one has sent me a message, so I figured everyone was cool - B