Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

GOT 2 GA'S for the SECOND perth concert!
Ah  bugger thought I would try a view from a cheap seat for a change...bought it (section 345) for 2nd concert and just realised Muse is on that night. Anyone want a Perth second show cheap seat face value?

roll.gifeek.gif

kewl mate. I have a P1 for saturday night. you lucky bugger got rz's for sunday. still i am glad we got an extra concert. how many rz's did ya get? got any spare????

My only concern is my doctor told me wednesday that I would probably start my chemo. I told him im going to U2  so just hope ill feel okay but no matter what i be there.

only got 2  cant believe they went on sale I was going to walk away cause Melbourne show had been on sale and no second show so I thought maybe they would release a different day but then bang they put up second show lucky I was watching

What would be good now if we know where they are going to be staying so we could meet them

What would be good now if we know where they are going to be staying so we could meet them

I will be into that Perthites pimp.gif

Brissy

Pl1 Available

Pl2 Single seats only

Pl3 Available

Pl4 Alloc. Exhausted

Pl5 - Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted

Pl6 - Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

Pl7 Alloc. Exhausted

Syd

P1 Single seats only

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Single seats only

P5 - Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted

Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

P7 Available

P8 - Alcohol Free Limited seats only

P9 - Alcohol Free Single seats only

P10 - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted

thx again sands. have already bookmarked that guide to the GA queue, but it might be useful to some of the other guys/gals.

I have 1 spare GA ticket to the Perth Sunday Show. Anybody interested.... send me PM.

Syd

P1 Single seats only

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Single seats only

P7 Available

In other words, only the really expensive and crap seats are left.

I CANT BELIEVE SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE 1ST SHOWS HAVE NO SOLD OUT YET.

I just spoke to Ticketmaster. they are handling the Perth and Melbourne shows. They tell me that Perth 2nd concert tickets are moving slowly and still quite a few left. a 3rd perth concert is highly unlikely coz Sunday is not selling as fast as the first show.

They also told me that Melbourne is totally sold out, but perhaps the reason for the other cities not getting a 2nd show might have something to do with the amount of time it takes to deconstruct+move+reconstruct the stage from venue to venue. there just isn't enough time to add extra shows in between a schedule that is already tight, but perth on the other hand is the last show of the leg so thats why they were able to add another show at the end without having to pack up and be someplace else by a certain time. Dunno if that is all true, but it sorta makes sense. Please don't flame me!! That is just what ticketmaster told me.

I'm so stoked Perth got a second show.

Already got my GA tickets for the first show with friends and now got cheap seated tickets (behind the stage) for the second show so I can take my 9 and 7 yr old boys! It's going to be such a great experience for them. And buying the tickets was so smooth and easy. Can't wipe the smile off my face. laugh.gif

Might have something to do with it being on a monday night. If it were a weekend or later in the week there may have been more sales for the show. They prob shouldnt have kicked off the Sydney part of the tour on a non-weekend day??

Looks like Brissy is all but sold out ..

Pl1 Available

Pl2 Single seats only

Pl3 Single seats only

Pl4 Alloc. Exhausted

Pl5 - Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted

Pl6 - Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

Pl7 Alloc. Exhausted

Syd

P1 Single seats only

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Single seats only

P7 Available

alot of people wouldnt be aware of second show in perth and maybe thats why its slow. Also i think melbourne will get a second show. 

I just spoke to Ticketmaster. they are handling the Perth and Melbourne shows. They tell me that Perth 2nd concert tickets are moving slowly and still quite a few left. a 3rd perth concert is highly unlikely coz Sunday is not selling as fast as the first show.

They also told me that Melbourne is totally sold out, but perhaps the reason for the other cities not getting a 2nd show might have something to do with the amount of time it takes to deconstruct+move+reconstruct the stage from venue to venue. there just isn't enough time to add extra shows in between a schedule that is already tight, but perth on the other hand is the last show of the leg so thats why they were able to add another show at the end without having to pack up and be someplace else by a certain time. Dunno if that is all true, but it sorta makes sense. Please don't flame me!! That is just what ticketmaster told me.

Ticketmaster website is still allowing me to buy a ticket so i dont think it is sold yet. I strongly doubt that they will NOT put on at least another show for Melbourne and Sydney. They have 2 stages which they revolve around them so they can handle the amount of dates they do. Vertigo tour there was 2 shows in Melbourne and 3 shows in Sydney. If they dont put on more shows here then that will be very unusal and there will be alot of unhappy people. Seriously though cmon its the biggest band in the world how can they not put on more shows?!

eek.gifIts True, I just got tickets for the Auckland Concert (which i understand is now sold out) and i would say there are fans who missed out on tickets who will be hanging out to see it they are going to anounce a second concert but with the Melbourne gig being a week after the Auckland gig there is hope.

The Gig is so huge that it takes a long time to pull down and put up, i did hear that there are two lots of gear so while the band are doing one show there is another team setting up for the next show. 

Enjoy the concert all who get to go

Regards The Anvil

When 1st concerts are early in the week I think a lot of people don't buy waiting for extra concerts to be announced on later days.

I'm seeing Pretenders / Blondie on Dec 1 so I'm eagerley awaiting a 2nd Melb U2 show. Please announce today. I'm away from computers all weekend.