Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Really tempted to try for a couple of $40 tickets to the second Auck show, just to get a different perspective on things. By the sounds of what Bluehammer was saying earlier these seats can be pretty good, and for the price of a DVD it feels like it would be a shame to not take up the oppurtunity...

Man, so I get the email that says I can re-subscribe and get another presale password - but then stumble across some information hidden away on this board that actually I cannot if I have a 3U2... password. Well done again U2.com

Just wondering if I will be able to get four RZ tickets for Melbourne Etihad Dec3 in the presale (if I'm lucky). I couldn't get to use my two codes in the first presale. I remember baja saying you had to telephone Ticketmater as they only limit RZ tix purchases to two. Or should I just try two transactions. I don't want to get two RZ tix online then miss out on the other two for the kids while I'm trying to get through on the 'phone. Don't know what to do....................

I have asked about Red Zone and have not been given any new information. As for last presale, if you want 4 tickets, call and buy all 4 via phone-Baja

Probably a good idea for any known issues with the colour plans to be posted here today so I can fix them in time for them to be useful to people ...

Thanks Sarhaus for the corrections ...

U2Anz-1.jpg

Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but I bought a P3 for my brother at ANZ and it's in Section 605 Row 1 Seat 24.

Bummed out that I bought P2 within 2 minutes of the start of the first pre-sale and got 110-1 Row 26 and yet last Friday on the public sale section 107-1 was coming up for P2, must have been changed from P1 maybe ie the back end of the P1 section changed to avoid empty seats ??

Hi Nniixx,

So do you think that P3 goes all the way across to 601 and the same on the opposite side?

Just went into Ticketek now and picked 4 x P3 and it said 603-1 row 6. So maybe

Hi I joined on 22 August and used my code for the Auckland Concert . I have now renewed my subscription as I joined before 23rd and have not been sent any new codes . As I want GA tickets to the Second show in Auckland. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME

Q - I am a subscriber to U2.com and I have already used my presale ticketing allocation against U2360 shows. How do I get another unique presale access code to participate in presales for New Zealand/Australia 2010 shows?

A - If you currently have a paid-up subscription (taken out before Monday August 23rd.

2010, 8pm GMT) and you now take out a renewal, a further 12 months will be added on to the current end of your existing subscription term and you will be emailed a new presale access code enabling you to buy up to FOUR tickets in the presales for New

You cannot re-renew. The text above is in regards to subscribers that have codes that start with U2 or 2U2. People with 3U2 codes may not re-renew and get an additional code for these presales. The text in the help section says:

Q - I am a subscriber to U2.com and I have already used my presale ticketing allocation against U2360 shows. How do I get another unique presale access code to participate in presales for New Zealand/Australia 2010 shows?
A - If you currently have a paid-up subscription (taken out before Sun. 22 Aug. 7AM NZ /5AM AU / Sat. 21 Aug. 8PM GMT ) and you now take out a renewal, a further 12 months will be added on to the current end of your existing subscription term and you will be emailed a new presale access code enabling you to buy up to FOUR tickets in the presales for New Zealand/Australia 2010 shows

When I click on the help button in my account  this is what it said. see below. Sorry I didn't know I had to look back threw 101 pages of a message board to find new infomation . I now see new infomation 3 pages back. How do I get a refund on my extention of membership that I signed up for 2 hours ago on seeing the info below in my account . Cheers

A - If you currently have a paid-up subscription (taken out before Monday August 23rd.

2010, 8pm GMT) and you now take out a renewal, a further 12 months will be added on to the current end of your existing subscription term and you will be emailed a new presale access code enabling you to buy up to FOUR tickets in the presales for New

Has anyone got the link for the TM Melb/Perth presales?

Just last presalesI could only get through to public sale without the membership code input box until someone popped a link on here cute.gif

When I click on the help button in my account  this is what it said. see below. Sorry I didn't know I had to look back threw 101 pages of a message board to find new infomation . I now see new infomation 3 pages back. How do I get a refund on my extention of membership that I signed up for 2 hours ago on seeing the info below in my account . Cheers

I'm not shooting the Messenger . But in MY Account Page in the help section the date  says you will get a new code if you were a member before   Mon 23rd August GMT  not Sat. 21 Aug. 8PM GMT as you have stated.  I renewed within 1 hour of the Auckland  2 concert Presale  because the date was Mon 23rd August and I would qualify for a code. U2.com rules not mine. How do I go about getting a refund as this is very misleading  Cheers

Second pre-sale was announced, here is the response to the most frequently asked questions we are seeing on the boards:

[*]Any unused codes may be used for the upcoming pre-sale

[*]At this time I have not received any information indicating that there has been any improvement done on the ticketing systems, so please be aware that at this time, the code time out is still in place. Have received information that the time out issue was fixed *crosses fingers*

[*]Members codes can be used for ONE show, up to FOUR tickets of the same type, purchased in ONE transaction

[*]Codes cannot be split into different types of tickets, or dates or locations.

[*]Your code appears on the TOURS page and on the ACCOUNT INFO page, you do not need the email to purchase your tickets

[*]People with 3U2 codes CAN NOT re-renew in order to get another code.Only those whose memberships were active before Sun. 22 Aug. 7AM NZ /5AM AU / Sat. 21 Aug. 8PM GMT i.e if you were in the CEDAR group you cannot re-renew. If you were accidentally put into the Magnificent group but had a 3U2 code assigned, you also can not re-renew (don't shoot the messenger here folks)

[*]DO NOT get all stressed, there has ALWAYS been an excess amount of tickets for resale by members (At face value) on this and other fan boards. You will get in, you wont miss out. (e,g, I went to Dublin at the last minute and got into all 3 shows, bought my tickets at face from people I met on here)

More as it comes

Baja 

Redzone is probably worth the $ at Etihad given its size

Yes I believe you are correct with that obsevation. Same for Subiaco.

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

SandSCreative']Thanks Sarhaus for the corrections ...

U2Anz-1.jpg

Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but I bought a P3 for my brother at ANZ and it's in Section 605 Row 1 Seat 24.

Bummed out that I bought P2 within 2 minutes of the start of the first pre-sale and got 110-1 Row 26 and yet last Friday on the public sale section 107-1 was coming up for P2, must have been changed from P1 maybe ie the back end of the P1 section changed to avoid empty seats ??

The arm of the claw might impede section 107 therefore you could be better of with section 110.

[quote name='MissKaren wrote:

happyme']So please forgive my ingorance,but as i follow if we have a code left over that was not used last pre sale we are able to use this at this pre sale (please say im correct) has any body heard when pre sale starts this time? or are we just wating for email (carnt bear the stress of this wating caper again!)

Ok have just seen an email saying pre sale is monday/tuesday no time etc,but was on the live nation site & they reacon that there are still ticks for perth show but go to there site to check if this is real 

Hi Happyme,

How are you logging onto this site?  If you come in via a bookmarked page to anywhere within the site, such as to the message boards or home page you won/t see it.  Just go directly to www.u2.com  (don't put forward slash home or anything else at all).

This will bring you to the welcome page prior to the home page where you will see a screen split in two with two different pictures.  On the right it says continue to Homepage and on the left it says U2 360 2010 tour New Zealand / Australia.  If you click on that it will give you everything you re the times for the pre-sale etc.  All that detail is in the top 'gold' bit.

You will also see your codes (be careful though, it may still shows the code you have already used....but the email pretty clearly says you cannot use it).  Click on the word 'ticket' for the concert you want and it will take you to your ticket agency site which also has details of the pre sales.  Make sure you have logged into that prior though when it comes to buying as that can get a bit confusing.  Alternatively you can click on the date in the email you received of the concert you want and that too will take you to the pre sale page on the ticketing agencies site.

Good luck!
Karen

Thanks did get my email about time etc now just patinally wating for the pre sale am going for the dearer seats this time as first show have the cheap seats (just trying to get a diffrent view i spose) good luck to all who are trying for ticks tomorrow hope you find what your looking forroll.gif I just hope that this pre sale goes just as smovely for me as the last one did then im off to book  motel for  the night then just sit back & patinley wait the 15 or so weekslaugh.gif

[quote name='zosia01 wrote:

zosia01']When I click on the help button in my account  this is what it said. see below. Sorry I didn't know I had to look back threw 101 pages of a message board to find new infomation . I now see new infomation 3 pages back. How do I get a refund on my extention of membership that I signed up for 2 hours ago on seeing the info below in my account . Cheers

I'm not shooting the Messenger . But in MY Account Page in the help section the date  says you will get a new code if you were a member before   Mon 23rd August GMT  not Sat. 21 Aug. 8PM GMT as you have stated.  I renewed within 1 hour of the Auckland  2 concert Presale  because the date was Mon 23rd August and I would qualify for a code. U2.com rules not mine. How do I go about getting a refund as this is very misleading  Cheers

Second pre-sale was announced, here is the response to the most frequently asked questions we are seeing on the boards:

[*]Any unused codes may be used for the upcoming pre-sale

[*]At this time I have not received any information indicating that there has been any improvement done on the ticketing systems, so please be aware that at this time, the code time out is still in place. Have received information that the time out issue was fixed *crosses fingers*

[*]Members codes can be used for ONE show, up to FOUR tickets of the same type, purchased in ONE transaction

[*]Codes cannot be split into different types of tickets, or dates or locations.

[*]Your code appears on the TOURS page and on the ACCOUNT INFO page, you do not need the email to purchase your tickets

[*]People with 3U2 codes CAN NOT re-renew in order to get another code.Only those whose memberships were active before Sun. 22 Aug. 7AM NZ /5AM AU / Sat. 21 Aug. 8PM GMT i.e if you were in the CEDAR group you cannot re-renew. If you were accidentally put into the Magnificent group but had a 3U2 code assigned, you also can not re-renew (don't shoot the messenger here folks)

[*]DO NOT get all stressed, there has ALWAYS been an excess amount of tickets for resale by members (At face value) on this and other fan boards. You will get in, you wont miss out. (e,g, I went to Dublin at the last minute and got into all 3 shows, bought my tickets at face from people I met on here)

More as it comes

Baja 

Not shooting the messenger at all, but I think zosia01 has a valid point. I'm in the same boat, although I'm not trying to renew. I'm just going to hope for a livenation preseale for the second shows. BUT, on my "Account Info" screen, I am told the following:

Welcome U2.com.

As a paid-up Subscriber, please take a moment to update your profile information.

And, if you would like to renew your subscription early, and receive another presale access code for use in the upcoming presales.

That is all it says. No mention on time of joining etc. No mention of what your original code was. No mention of which group you were placed in. Just clearly told that if you renew you will receive another code, which will allow you to join the upcoming presales. And this in placed in the most logical place that you would check to receive such information. If you checked there first, and were told so explicitly that this is what will hapen, why would yanyone bother to check anywhere else? I'm pretty sure I also received an email which stated exactly the same thing.

Anyway. I digress.

Ticketmaster don't even need a password for 'presale' wtf?

Whats L2 47 Rpw E like for cheap seats at Etihad?

mine does & they reacon ive used it (but havent) did put it in picked tickets & they said thery were non but they other part said avaliable but now wont let me in what do ido

Just got my 3 General Admin tickets for 2nd concert in Melb :) But it didnt ask me for my presale code??? Have they made a boo boo??

Anyway, stadium seats for Dec 1st and General Admin for Dec 3rd :) Cant wait :)

I have 3 browsers open and I can buy as many tix as I want without a password...but I can't afford(or need) more than 4 tix anyways...eek.gif