Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

mine does & they reacon ive used it (but havent) did put it in picked tickets & they said thery were non but they other part said avaliable but now wont let me in what do ido
There was two boxes there, only one initially, but when it bought up the two password boxes if you enter your code into both boxes it should allow you in.  Hope this fixes it for you. 

I had no problems using my second presale code & picked some pretty cool tickets for the second akld show.

Now need a password...oops someone did make a boo boo...hope they don't take our tix off us folks

Ticketek has now been fixed and if you go back to it there is now a new password box which works.

So happy just got RZ1 for Bris. Good luck to everyone still trying for them.

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

happyme']mine does & they reacon ive used it (but havent) did put it in picked tickets & they said thery were non but they other part said avaliable but now wont let me in what do ido

There was two boxes there, only one initially, but when it bought up the two password boxes if you enter your code into both boxes it should allow you in.  Hope this fixes it for you. 

I had no problems using my second presale code & picked some pretty cool tickets for the second akld show.

Went backin there was only one box this time got tick seated (not as close as i would of liked but didnt want to temp a nother seacrch in case they locked me out again) so wooh 2 sydney shows here i come & just booked motel as well so now the wating beginseek.gif

Thanks Nniixx for the info

U2Anz-2.jpg

Just tried Ticketek for first Sydney show 4 x P2 tickets and got section 102-1 row 24 and another 4 x P2 section 102-1 row 23

So another update to your picture.

Well I just had a horrendous experience on Ticketmaster. I rang the number, got hold of an operator, who said yes he has four for me, but checked with a supervisor and said they are only authorised to sell Redzone tickets to VIP Package people only. He said you had to book online.

By the time I got online, I got 2 tix but couldn't get them for the kids. All allocation was gone. I rang and spoke to another operator who said sorry but too bad. All sold out. This whole U2 presale thing is the worst ticket experience I've come across with contradictory information.

Ok so.... for those that managed to slip through in those initial few minutes where it didnt ask for your presale code... I just rang ticketmaster and spoke to customer service... I explained to her what happened and she basically took my presale code and manually put it in my ticket purchase on their system.... so if they go back and look, my presale code is there....

So if you're worried that you're tickets may be invalid, ring them up, and give them your code over the phone...

[quote name='kings wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

SandSCreative']Thanks Sarhaus for the corrections ...

U2Anz-1.jpg

Hate to throw a spanner in the works, but I bought a P3 for my brother at ANZ and it's in Section 605 Row 1 Seat 24.

Bummed out that I bought P2 within 2 minutes of the start of the first pre-sale and got 110-1 Row 26 and yet last Friday on the public sale section 107-1 was coming up for P2, must have been changed from P1 maybe ie the back end of the P1 section changed to avoid empty seats ??

The arm of the claw might impede section 107 therefore you could be better of with section 110.

That's true didn't think of that.

Well I just had a horrendous experience on Ticketmaster. I rang the number, got hold of an operator, who said yes he has four for me, but checked with a supervisor and said they are only authorised to sell Redzone tickets to VIP Package people only. He said you had to book online.

By the time I got online, I got 2 tix but couldn't get them for the kids. All allocation was gone. I rang and spoke to another operator who said sorry but too bad. All sold out. This whole U2 presale thing is the worst ticket experience I've come across with contradictory information.

Aww that's so unlucky.  I'm surprised tho - baja or someone said on another thread if you need 4 RZ tickets you have to call the agency.  Nothing about not being allowed to sell them to non-VIP package purchasers.  That doesn't sound right :/

Hopefully you might be able to buy another 2 either in LiveNation or general public sale or else from someone who needs to sell later. 

Ok so.... for those that managed to slip through in those initial few minutes where it didnt ask for your presale code... I just rang ticketmaster and spoke to customer service... I explained to her what happened and she basically took my presale code and manually put it in my ticket purchase on their system.... so if they go back and look, my presale code is there....

So if you're worried that you're tickets may be invalid, ring them up, and give them your code over the phone...

It didnt ask me for a presale code and i managed to get 2 redzone tix, in panic i also rang ticketmaster to make sure my purchase was all ok... customer service told me that its in the system and it is all ok... when i told her that i should have had to put my presale code in to purchase them,she didnt even know what i was talking about and told me to contact u2.com!!! hopefully it was just an error in the first few mins and my tickets are ok... doesnt help when i cant collect them until the day of the concert, i'll be worried until then!

I had the same situation, I called ticketmaster and said that I participated in the U2.com presale and it didn't ask me for my presale code. I gave them my order confirmation number and said I can give then the presale code. He took the pesale code down just in case. By the way, it was only 10am and he sounded fed up... poor guy.

Good idea. In the first pre-sale I may have accidentally used the same code for 5 tickets even though I had two codes.

I rang and spoke to Ticketek, on the day after the purchase, who assured me that it would all be fine.

A week later, I sent them an email describing my situation and they replied saying they would investigate and let me know.

That was last Thursday and I hadn't heard anything so was getting worried again.

Last night when I got home I walked in the door and saw there was a hole in the wall and my eldest boy ran up to me and said "Dad I need to talk to you" and explained the accident that caused the hole in the wall. He then added "Oh by the way someone from Ticketek called for you last Friday about the U2 tickets and said that everything is fine and you don't need to stress about it".roll.gif

The hole in the wall was quickly forgotten.roll.gif

[quote name='RockyU2 wrote:

powervideo']Well I just had a horrendous experience on Ticketmaster. I rang the number, got hold of an operator, who said yes he has four for me, but checked with a supervisor and said they are only authorised to sell Redzone tickets to VIP Package people only. He said you had to book online.

Aww that's so unlucky.  I'm surprised tho - baja or someone said on another thread if you need 4 RZ tickets you have to call the agency.  Nothing about not being allowed to sell them to non-VIP package purchasers.  That doesn't sound right :/

Hopefully you might be able to buy another 2 either in LiveNation or general public sale or else from someone who needs to sell later. 

Pretty bummed about it.  As a precaution I bought 4 x Front Row A-seats in Aisle 34 on Level 2.  I can always sell them to friends if I don't get the other two Redzones.  But it's a damned expensive way of doing business.  I just hope I don't have a great big craw leg in our way.ohwell.gif

U2etihad2.jpg

Re Nniixx (thanks)

Shame the actual venues couldn't have supplied more useful maps ... anyway ... "for novelty purposes only ..."

U2Anz-3.jpg

That was 102-1 not 102-2

I reckon 103-1/2. 104-1/2, 105-1/2 and 106-1/2 and their equivalents on the opposite side of the stadium are P1.

Then 102-1/2 and opposite side are P2.

Good job though, better than the useless one that shows up when you click on view venue.

I see more Red Zone tix have been listed on eBay.

There are an awful lot that contravene eBay’s regulations whereby tickets can only be sold up to 10% over the cost price. There are a pair of P1s for sale for Sydney for $1400. Now I am pretty sure that is more than 10%.

Is this not something that U2.COM can make an official complaint to eBay about??

Any word on when the Livenation presale is this time around? (if they're running one of course).

[quote name='powervideo wrote:

RockyU2 wrote:

powervideo']Well I just had a horrendous experience on Ticketmaster. I rang the number, got hold of an operator, who said yes he has four for me, but checked with a supervisor and said they are only authorised to sell Redzone tickets to VIP Package people only. He said you had to book online.

Pretty bummed about it.  As a precaution I bought 4 x Front Row A-seats in Aisle 34 on Level 2.  I can always sell them to friends if I don't get the other two Redzones.  But it's a damned expensive way of doing business.  I just hope I don't have a great big craw leg in our way.ohwell.gif

U2etihad2.jpg

Thanks I got 'cheap' seats section L2 47, row E, seats 12-9. What are they like?(don't think they are on your map as cheap seats)

Btw everyone it's not just U2 pre-sales.

My boys and wife are big Wests Tigers fans with my boys having fan clubmembership.

They got an email on the weekend with a pre-sales code for finals tickets.

The pre-sale started at 9.00am yesterday.

So....

I logged into Ticketek using the pre-sale code, absolutely terrified ofstuffing it up, locking it out etc (thanks U2.com presale for that) and it letme in but then no matter what category I selected would not display the pricesor anything, just said no ticket information available.

So I started stressing, damn pre-sales, and called my wife to get the boysmembership numbers as it said they would be required if I called Ticketek.

She found their passes and gave me the numbers, which I noticed were the sameas their codes. Doh.

Anyway I tried Ticketek website again and now it said that information was un-availablefor the presale.

I left my desk for about 10 minutes and when I returned I hit refresh a fewtimes and suddenly the sales info was back up and I logged in with one of thecodes, selected the categories and the prices came up and I proceeded and gotRow A of section 35 at the SFS which according to the coloured seating venuemap are right on halfway line presumably the first row.

When I let my wife know she said that she had heard on the radio that therewere problems with the pre-sale and that no one could buy tickets.

I must have just got straight in once they were fixed and came up for sale.

Thanks I got 'cheap' seats section L2 47, row E, seats 12-9. What are they like?(don't think they are on your map as cheap seats)

Do you think I need to swap the L1 and L2 colours at the back? Which are the cheap ones, the P7s?