Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Perhaps put an ad on the ticket trade board to buy a couple of RZ1s and if you get someone who wants to sell, then advertise the 4 P2s. Or ... try and get some RZs in the public sale. If you can get in when the gates open you have a pretty good chance of getting them.

Yeah thanks for that Nniixx.  I'll try for RZ in the public.  I hear there were none for sale in the Live Nation presale #1.  The whole "get your RZ wristband thing on the day" is a real pain to have to hook up with your buyer.  All is not lost  guess, but man, what an expensive morning...

I reckon the Tickmaster dude thought I was general public and by "VIP" the supervisor meant U2.com fan Club members. I've filed a complaint, so anyway...frown.gif

Good luck with your RZs...I initially wanted some and when the first presale was f-ing up rang the muppets but no joy(they had no dea what was going on). So in the end convinced myself GA will be a wonderful experience again...for Melbs and Perth plus Melbs 2 cheap seats(although same seats not so cheap on ebay)

Perhaps put an ad on the ticket trade board to buy a couple of RZ1s and if you get someone who wants to sell, then advertise the 4 P2s. Or ... try and get some RZs in the public sale. If you can get in when the gates open you have a pretty good chance of getting them.

Yeah thanks for that Nniixx.  I'll try for RZ in the public.  I hear there were none for sale in the Live Nation presale #1.  The whole "get your RZ wristband thing on the day" is a real pain to have to hook up with your buyer.  All is not lost  guess, but man, what an expensive morning...

I reckon the Tickmaster dude thought I was general public and by "VIP" the supervisor meant U2.com fan Club members. I've filed a complaint, so anyway...frown.gif

That was SandSCreative who suggested that.roll.gif

Yeah thanks for that
Nniixx
.  I'll try for RZ in the public.  I hear there were none for sale in the Live Nation presale #1.  The whole
"get your RZ wristband thing on the day"
is a real pain to have to hook up with your buyer.  All is not lost  guess, but man, what an expensive morning...

I reckon the Tickmaster dude thought I was general public and by
"VIP"
the supervisor meant U2.com fan Club members. I've filed a complaint, so anyway...
frown.gif

That was SandSCreative who suggested that.
roll.gif

Oops, thank you too!embarassed.gif

So where is my pre sale code . I have got nothing for my $50US I have sent an email for a refund as this is very misleading . No reply after 24 hours .Do you think I will get a reply or they will just take my money

So where is my pre sale code . I have got nothing for my $50US I have sent an email for a refund as this is very misleading . No reply after 24 hours .Do you think I will get a reply or they will just take my money
Depending on what you are after ... either hit the LiveNation presale ... which is supposed to be tomorrow 3pm I think. The previous LN presale didn't include Red Zones, but who knows, this one might. Otherwise be right at the start of the public sale ... your best bet for RZs. The previous LN presale had some pretty good seats.

We have now been advised the phone numbers for TicketTek international callers are;

New Zealand: +64 4 384 3840

Australia: +61 132 849

These numbers are specifically for callers from outside of Australia and new Zealand who are having any problem with purchasing presale tickets.

[quote name='Voxare wrote:

jangles']See my rant/rants in the International Forum - Aussie thread. Frustrated and stressed out to the max over Ticketek refusing my 2 untouched and unused presale codes and therefore missed out on Sydney RedZone tickets ... ggrrrrrr

Jangles - that really sucks!! - really hope you have some luck in the LN presale or general sale.

Thanks, I'll be trying general sale on Friday and LiveNation presale tomorrow, but I don't think they have RZ. Although I haven't seen any info on their webpage or Facebook, nor received any emails from them. I've only found out their presale is tomorrow at 3pm with password the same as last time, from reading pages here. If i'm wrong with this info, please update me.

i thought i read somewhere that you could only buy RZ tickets online....but I can't remember if that was on bigpond tickets, ticketmaster, showbiz or livenation.

Really weird and poor how people have had issues :(  hope they can get it sorted!

Here we go again – another shot at getting tickets ahead of the pack for the biggest show the world has ever seen - the U2 360° Tour with very special guest JAY-Z.

Presale commences Wednesday 8th September at 15:00 LOCAL time and will run until Thursday 9th September at 12:00 LOCAL time. Or of course until the strictly limited allocation sells out.

Use the links below for your venue, and use the password BOOT when prompted.

TICKET INFO

DECEMBER 2010

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (STANDING) http://www.ticketmaster.c...5004519F5EE253A?did=live

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (SEATED) http://www.ticketmaster.c...538?did=live%20?did=live

9th - Suncorp Stadium, BRISBANE http://premier.ticketek.c.../show.aspx?sh=U2PRESAL10

14th - ANZ Stadium, SYDNEY http://premier.ticketek.c.../show.aspx?sh=U2PRESAL10

I was asked if I'd done an Auckland seating plan, which I hadn't .... because the Auckland venue actually bothered to produce one themselves.

sfx23410.gif

Here we go again – another shot at getting tickets ahead of the pack for the biggest show the world has ever seen - the U2 360° Tour with very special guest JAY-Z.

Presale commences Wednesday 8th September at 15:00 LOCAL time and will run until Thursday 9th September at 12:00 LOCAL time. Or of course until the strictly limited allocation sells out.

TICKET INFO

DECEMBER 2010

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (STANDING) http://www.ticketmaster.c...5004519F5EE253A?did=live

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (SEATED) http://www.ticketmaster.c...538?did=live%20?did=live

9th - Suncorp Stadium, BRISBANE http://premier.ticketek.c.../show.aspx?sh=U2PRESAL10

14th - ANZ Stadium, SYDNEY http://premier.ticketek.c.../show.aspx?sh=U2PRESAL10

Is there a link to the Auckland  Livenation Presale TIA

I'm afraid I only got sent the Aussie ones. Hopefully if there are any Live Nation subscribers from NZ they will post the info ...

[quote name='zosia01 wrote:

SandSCreative']Here we go again – another shot at getting tickets ahead of the pack for the biggest show the world has ever seen - the U2 360° Tour with very special guest JAY-Z.

TICKET INFO

DECEMBER 2010

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (STANDING)

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (SEATED)

9th - Suncorp Stadium, BRISBANE

14th - ANZ Stadium, SYDNEY

Sorry mate Auckland Started yesterday and finished at noon today Auckland time

[quote name='zosia01 wrote:

SandSCreative']Here we go again – another shot at getting tickets ahead of the pack for the biggest show the world has ever seen - the U2 360° Tour with very special guest JAY-Z.

TICKET INFO

DECEMBER 2010

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (STANDING)

3rd - Etihad Stadium, MELBOURNE (SEATED)

9th - Suncorp Stadium, BRISBANE

14th - ANZ Stadium, SYDNEY

The Auckland presale was yesterday - they didn't send out emails - apparently they had a link on facebook for a couple of minutes (I didn't see it but it was the same as the first presale) - doesn't seem to be working anymore so I think it's over. Sorry.

Just posted on the LN Facebook page

Live Nation Australia & New Zealand

PERTH! - We have something exciting for you in the next hour or so, so keep your eyes on us....

A third show for Perth maybe??!!!!!

Bloody hell I need to do stuff-now sitting here watching Livenation facebook page re: Perth Show 3(I hope)eek.gif

Lots of time taken up with tix watching and buying lately tired.gif

Bloody hell I need to do stuff-now sitting here atching Linenation facebook page re: Perth Show 3(I hope)eek.gif

me waiting too!

Lol - I can't even get to Perth but I'm still hanging around waiting for the announcement because I'm intrigued.