Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Got me redzones! :) So happy! Again, is RZ1 on Edge or Adam's side?
congrats on redzones, I'm doing seats after ga for the 1st show. not sure which side rz1 is though, the auckland map doesn't show a number, might be worth having a look at some of the other maps.

Just wondering...will there be issues if people use the Live Nation presale, even if they aren't Live Nation members? I see the password has been given out in this forum, meaning anyone can jump online now and get tix without being a LN member...
LiveNation is free to join, I don't think anyone is going to be getting upset.

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

loocarmen']Got me redzones!
:)
So happy! Again, is RZ1 on Edge or Adam's side?

congrats on redzones, I'm doing seats after ga for the 1st show. not sure which side rz1 is though, the auckland map doesn't show a number, might be worth having a look at some of the other maps.

I think the RZ1 is generally Edge and RZ2 Adam. As most of the maps are orientated, RZ1 is up top, RZ2 below.

looks like its selling a bit slower this time round, red tix & cheapies all gone certainly not the rush of the first.  I would think that there will be more people able to travel for this show given that its a friday. 

They hype's pretty much died down. Trying to sell my 4 GA tickets now that I have redzones!

Thanks for the info guys :)

They hype's pretty much died down. Trying to sell my 4 GA tickets now that I have redzones!

Thanks for the info guys :)

Was that for NZ?

[quote name='powervideo wrote:

loocarmen']They hype's pretty much died down. Trying to sell my 4 GA tickets now that I have redzones!

Thanks for the info guys
:)

Was that for NZ?

Yeah seems like tickets went a bit slower - still a reasonable amount of tix to be sold, only redzone, cheapies sold out, the next category of seats is limited but everything else "available".

Got my other two RZ1's so the kids can come too now. Geez that was a stress out!!!!! Now I wll have to move my 4 P2 tickets. Phew

Got my other two RZ1's so the kids can come too now. Geez that was a stress out!!!!! Now I wll have to move my 4 P2 tickets. Phew

Hey, congrats on getting the RZs you needed.

[quote name='SandSCreative wrote:

powervideo']Got my other two RZ1's so the kids can come too now. Geez that was a stress out!!!!! Now I wll have to move my 4 P2 tickets. Phew

Hey, congrats on getting the RZs you needed.

Appreciate it man!  Thanks. smokin.gif

17 mins into the public sale RZs still available for Brizzy
How are the public sales going across the ditch - hype definitely over back here in akld. 

oh well....

Got me redzones! :) So happy! Again, is RZ1 on Edge or Adam's side?

I believe you have Edges side.

Brisbane public sale 8am 11th - second concert

Pl1 Available

Pl2 Available

Pl3 Available

Pl4 Available

Pl5 - Arena Standing Available

Pl6 - Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

Pl7 Available

Sydney public sale 8 am 11th - second concert

P1 Available

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Available

P5 - Arena Standing Available

Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

P7 Available

P8 - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted

P9 - Alcohol Free Available

P10 - Alcohol Free Single seats only

[quote name='mick james wrote:

grant1975']MM Brizvegas 2 not selling so well...hope they dont cancel it!

Dude, it's only been on sale for one day!

yeah but even the $40 seats haven't gone - thats kind of nuts.  These shows all have extra seats from when they were here last time, I wonder if that hasn't taken the extra demand out & therefore not the rush on the second shows like there was last time. Plus Brisbane is at Suncorp rather than where it was last time hence bigger capacity.  Thoughts....

Mick's right though - give the aussie shows a chance, they've only been on sale for a day. 

I was surprised that Brissy 2 was announced. They have just under 3 months to sell another what ... 60,000 tix?

If sales are not forthcoming won't they just ramp up advertising etc? Surely they would not cancel.

It is inevitable that the second shows would sell slower, but I just got offered ...

P1 Sect 303 row 17 ... so very good seats.

P2 Sect 532 row 40

P3 Sect 601 row 72

P4 unable to obtain 2 tix

P5 GA able to get 8 tix

P7 Sect 513 row 44

So very good seats available in each of the sections apart from P4 and Red Zone. So it is looking VERY slow for Brissy.

Just finished watching the farewell video to Snow Patrol, man I'm gutted that we're not getting any of the bands in support that U2 have been taking round Europe or the Us. Snow Patrol, Interpol, Kasabian et al - any of these would have been amazing, that's on top of the fact that during Vertigo there were also The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon.

I fully accept that Jay Z has his own huge following but I can't help but think this is driven more by economic reality (fair enough).  But if they don't want to go the whole hog and bring these cool bands to support them then why not pick up some support acts from Oz or NZ - there is plenty that would have been great support acts and would love the idea of playing to 50,000 plus crowds for 30mins.

I totally agree with you about the support acts. Jay Z holds no interest for me and I won't even bother with him, where as I'd have liked to see some of those other support acts.

I watched that Snow Patrol farewell clip from Instanbul not long ago too and yeah, shame we can't have them or some of the other great bands supporting U2 when they come down under.

Seems we get stuck with the duds when they tour here. Appologies to fans of Jay Z.

For anyone who selected 'post' as a delivery method, can you post when you get your tickets. I got my tickets over a week ago and considering you pay $18 as a transaction fee, I hope ticketek get thier act together and send out the tickets quickly.