Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

bluehammer']Yeah mate, got them all. Only mentioned the Melbourne one as it was the only city where the 3rd show was booked just in case. 

Off to all the aussie shows. No NZ for me this time around :-( Was fun in 2006 though. 

might see you in brissy, have seats for first show but thinking I'll wander down the road to catch up with some people I met at Brisbane 06 - they'll be queuing.

Hey Reid . . . . and am hoping we don't get sunburnt like last time!

[quote name='aclemo wrote:

Reid NZ wrote:

bluehammer']Yeah mate, got them all. Only mentioned the Melbourne one as it was the only city where the 3rd show was booked just in case. 

Off to all the aussie shows. No NZ for me this time around :-( Was fun in 2006 though. 

might see you in brissy, have seats for first show but thinking I'll wander down the road to catch up with some people I met at Brisbane 06 - they'll be queuing.

I'll bring you down a cool drink & some sun screen. not sure how my pastey kiwi skin will be handling Brissy in december - thats what beers for though right.

Nah bluehammer, no muddyfarmer for me.

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

aclemo wrote:

Reid NZ wrote:

I'll bring you down a cool drink & some sun screen. not sure how my pastey kiwi skin will be handling Brissy in december - thats what beers for though right.

Nah bluehammer, no muddyfarmer for me.

ha! thanks for that! Am getting organised and buying cheap umbrellas that I can chuck at the gate! - and am not looking forward to the inevitable dehydration (don't want to lose that spot!).

Yeah got absolutely fried at Brisbane in 06, until some nice people next to me took pity on my lobster skin and gave me their hat. "you  need it more than we do". I still have it. 

Yeah got absolutely fried at Brisbane in 06, until some nice people next to me took pity on my lobster skin and gave me their hat. "you  need it more than we do". I still have it. 
classic - we had this girl beside us in the queue, with pasty white skin, she was a lobster by the end of the day, if I remember rightly I think she flaked out before we even got inside. GA that day was mean hot.

Got my 4 tickets today and guess what they are split across 2 sections Section 109 Row 26 Seats 45 & 46 and Section 110 Row 26 Seats 47 & 48.

So they must be split by a stairway or something.

At least hopefully that's all it is.

Got my 4 tickets today and guess what they are split across 2 sections Section 109 Row 26 Seats 45 & 46 and Section 110 Row 26 Seats 47 & 48.

So they must be split by a stairway or something.

At least hopefully that's all it is.

Not necessarily, they might actually be right in the middle of the bay and be best accessed from one aisle on one side and another aisle on the other. 

if booking 4 seats together they shouldn't span sections...

But hey, stranger things have happened 

Telstra Premiership Finals Series - Important Information

St George Illawarra Dragons V Wests Tigers

September 25, 7:45pm ANZ Stadium

The National Rugby League has instructed Ticketek to temporarily cease all on-line sales for Saturday night's Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final between the St George Illawarra Dragons and the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium. Sales through agencies and via telephone will continue.

The move is the result of a technical error in the Ticketek system which has failed to protect the exclusive buying status of members that had been scheduled throughout today.

Due to the Ticketek error non-members were able to secure tickets this morning. In an effort to protect members purchasing rights, the NRL has made the decision to take the game off-sale immediately while Ticketek attempts to fix this error.

Phone and Agency sales are still available because membership passes must be verified at collection.

The NRL will advise all fans when on-line sales will resume.

"Hopefully Ticketek can resolve this quickly," NRL Chief Operating Officer Mr Graham Annesley said today.

"It is important that we do everything we can to protect the rights of club members."

Tickets Still Available through Phone and Agency Sales

Tickets are still available through Phone and Agency sales.

Please note - you will need to have your membership card present for collection of any tickets purchased.

1. ) Phone: To purchase over the phone please call 132 849.

2.) Agency: To purchase at the relevant ticket agency, you will need to present your membership card. To locate your nearest agency, please click here

Telstra Premiership Finals Series - Important Information

St George Illawarra Dragons V Wests Tigers

September 25, 7:45pm ANZ Stadium

The National Rugby League has instructed Ticketek to temporarily cease all on-line sales for Saturday night's Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final between the St George Illawarra Dragons and the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium. Sales through agencies and via telephone will continue.

The move is the result of a technical error in the Ticketek system which has failed to protect the exclusive buying status of members that had been scheduled throughout today.

Due to the Ticketek error non-members were able to secure tickets this morning. In an effort to protect members purchasing rights, the NRL has made the decision to take the game off-sale immediately while Ticketek attempts to fix this error.

Phone and Agency sales are still available because membership passes must be verified at collection.

The NRL will advise all fans when on-line sales will resume.

"Hopefully Ticketek can resolve this quickly," NRL Chief Operating Officer Mr Graham Annesley said today.

"It is important that we do everything we can to protect the rights of club members."

Tickets Still Available through Phone and Agency Sales

Tickets are still available through Phone and Agency sales.

Please note - you will need to have your membership card present for collection of any tickets purchased.

1. ) Phone: To purchase over the phone please call 132 849.

2.) Agency: To purchase at the relevant ticket agency, you will need to present your membership card. To locate your nearest agency, please click here

And so the incompetence continues.

I have had the exact same injury as Bono with a herniated disc, with the disc protrusion hitting my sciatic nerve and affecting my back, hip, butt, leg and foot down my left side and the left leg.

I have been in alot of pain basically for a year now, and missed out on tickets for Sydney Dec 13 despite having a membership presale code, because of the major problems with the codes.

Then a few days later I had emergency back surgery and then found out a second Sydney show had been announced, and after being released from a 5 day hospital stay I was amazed that Sydney Dec 14 tickets were still available over a week after they went on sale!

I got 3 tickets for $39 each, pretty happy with that...tickets still available now which surprises me.

I hope Bono writes a tune about his back, I would really appreciate that for sure!

Enjoy the shows in Australia everyone!