Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

The funnies thread

Recommended Posts

Oh what a lunch lol!!!

I'll see if I can find the reciept from a restaurant over there too - give me a mo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']Ok - may only be funny for the English on here - but this is what was being sold in the supermarket in Vienna!

28082010536-1.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

please explain????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok - may only be funny for the English on here - but this is what was being sold in the supermarket in Vienna!

28082010536-1.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

please explain????

 

How can I put this delicately, a "knob" here is the same as...let's say errrrm Bono's mango wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok - may only be funny for the English on here - but this is what was being sold in the supermarket in Vienna!

28082010536-1.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

please explain????

 

How can I put this delicately, a "knob" here is the same as...let's say errrrm Bono's mango wink.gif

 

So nicelty put Anj lol!!! Sitting her almost crying laughing lol!!! = who is going to explain the 'paste' lol!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

hmmm the paste how to explain....

Well bring me a Bono and I could demonstrate!!! - OMG, can't belive I just said that - almost made myself blush lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana']
ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

hmmm the paste how to explain....

Well bring me a Bono and I could demonstrate!!! - OMG, can't belive I just said that - almost made myself blush lol!

..and it's still only 2.30pm, take a cold shower LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

hmmm the paste how to explain....

Well bring me a Bono and I could demonstrate!!! - OMG, can't belive I just said that - almost made myself blush lol!

..and it's still only 2.30pm, take a cold shower LOL!!

 

Already showered - didn't work!!! What is wrong with my mind at the moment - mention the Bman and I am like a horny 14 year old boy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weird_restaurant_names_03.jpg
laugh.giflaugh.gif Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

The O Fuk restaurant was a great place to eat lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana']
weird_restaurant_names_03.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

The O Fuk restaurant was a great place to eat lol!

 

roll.gifroll.gifeating at the O'Fuk restaurant...my mind has gone into overdrive!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']
laugh.giflaugh.gif
Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

The O Fuk restaurant was a great place to eat lol!

 

roll.gifroll.gifeating at the O'Fuk restaurant...my mind has gone into overdrive!!

 

Last year in Romania aswell we went to a place to eat where the menu had a typo - in the fish section you could have boiled or fried crap!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana']It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!

 

There is no known cure LOLwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanx for explaining the knob, anjana..... i think i can work out the paste myself! (didnt read what you just said, zhiv.....but i did read it.... i will just pretend i didnt, if thats okay with you.....)wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanx for explaining the knob, anjana..... i think i can work out the paste myself! (didnt read what you just said, zhiv.....but i did read it.... i will just pretend i didnt, if thats okay with you.....)wink.gif

better that you 'didn't ' read it Barbara - even I was rather shocked at what I wrote embarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image005.jpg
No comment after what I said about the Knobpaste lol!embarassed.giftongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.