Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

The funnies thread

Oh what a lunch lol!!!

I'll see if I can find the reciept from a restaurant over there too - give me a mo!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok - may only be funny for the English on here - but this is what was being sold in the supermarket in Vienna!

28082010536-1.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

please explain????

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok - may only be funny for the English on here - but this is what was being sold in the supermarket in Vienna!

28082010536-1.jpg

please explain????

How can I put this delicately, a "knob" here is the same as...let's say errrrm Bono's mango wink.gif

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

28082010536-1.jpg

please explain????

How can I put this delicately, a "knob" here is the same as...let's say errrrm Bono's mango wink.gif

So nicelty put Anj lol!!! Sitting her almost crying laughing lol!!! = who is going to explain the 'paste' lol!!!!

ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

hmmm the paste how to explain....

Well bring me a Bono and I could demonstrate!!! - OMG, can't belive I just said that - almost made myself blush lol!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

Well bring me a Bono and I could demonstrate!!! - OMG, can't belive I just said that - almost made myself blush lol!

..and it's still only 2.30pm, take a cold shower LOL!!

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
ROTFLMAO.jpg&t=1

..and it's still only 2.30pm, take a cold shower LOL!!

Already showered - didn't work!!! What is wrong with my mind at the moment - mention the Bman and I am like a horny 14 year old boy!!!

weird_restaurant_names_03.jpg
laugh.giflaugh.gif Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

The O Fuk restaurant was a great place to eat lol!

It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!

Anjana']
weird_restaurant_names_03.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.gif Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

roll.gifroll.gifeating at the O'Fuk restaurant...my mind has gone into overdrive!!

Zhivvy']
laugh.giflaugh.gif
Need to scan in my photos of Asia - we went to so many palces like this.

roll.gifroll.gifeating at the O'Fuk restaurant...my mind has gone into overdrive!!

Last year in Romania aswell we went to a place to eat where the menu had a typo - in the fish section you could have boiled or fried crap!!

It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!

Anjana']It's called Bono-itis, a harmless inflammatory condition that flares up randomly, a bit like Bono's mango, it too has classic symptoms of Bono-itis, the only known side effects are hilarious laughter and occasionally passing out with shock!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have a sever case of it, but don't want to be cured!

There is no known cure LOLwink.gif

thanx for explaining the knob, anjana..... i think i can work out the paste myself! (didnt read what you just said, zhiv.....but i did read it.... i will just pretend i didnt, if thats okay with you.....)wink.gif

thanx for explaining the knob, anjana..... i think i can work out the paste myself! (didnt read what you just said, zhiv.....but i did read it.... i will just pretend i didnt, if thats okay with you.....)wink.gif

better that you 'didn't ' read it Barbara - even I was rather shocked at what I wrote embarassed.gifembarassed.gif

image005.jpg
No comment after what I said about the Knobpaste lol!embarassed.giftongue.gif