Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

its a beautiful day!!

we had lots of rainy days, the last few weeks, but not today! its blue sky and sun!

but i was asleep, cause i'm doing niteshifts this weekend............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.mad.gif
but hey! even if i was, still much better to wake up with a little sunshine instead of a grey sky and wet, cold belgium....

enjoy your saturdaynite!

it started wet and grey here today,but turned out to be a nice afternoon.with some nice sunny bits,thumbsup.gif

Same here, has been grey and wet and rainy for ages but not today, apart from the odd grey cloud it has been sunny and warm...and I'm making the most of it while it lasts!

hey anjana!! so you're the one who stole our sun!? lol!! seriously...back to wet and grey over here frown.gif

why does the sun do that to me?? showing here face, making me long for more and then disapear again? at least my bed is warm and inviting...... so i'm gonna stay here a little longer, playing in the zoo....wink.gif

hey anjana!! so you're the one who stole our sun!? lol!! seriously...back to wet and grey over here frown.gif

why does the sun do that to me?? showing here face, making me long for more and then disapear again? at least my bed is warm and inviting...... so i'm gonna stay here a little longer, playing in the zoo....wink.gif

Happy to share, I will sendz it your way:))

holding-the-sun.jpg

think this guy may have stolen it grrrrrrr

Fantastic weather near Cahors the last two days saddly it comes to an end tomorrow, heading north in the morning. A pit-stop in Chablis for the night (and local produce...) then on to Belgium on Tuesday, I hope the sun will be back in Brussels when I return!

Fantastic weather near Cahors the last two days saddly it comes to an end tomorrow, heading north in the morning. A pit-stop in Chablis for the night (and local produce...) then on to Belgium on Tuesday, I hope the sun will be back in Brussels when I return!

i hope so 2! cause i'm free from work for 12 days, and some sunshine would be very much apreciated!!happy.gif

We have had a lovely day - been blackberry picking all afternoon - now have stained fingers. And made some very nice cordial from it - looking forwards to drinking it. And we ate the chocolate brownies eleanor and I made yesterday and the bread we baked.

And also still loving the fact that eleanor had a distinction in her dance exam!!! So proud!

Awhhh that's lovely. My neighbour's daughter used to dance when she was younger, was so cute when she told me enthusiastically bout her classes and exam pass, so so sweet.

Am making apple and blackberry jam on Friday with a friend just for a laugh, it's such good fun to do!

Awhhh that's lovely. My neighbour's daughter used to dance when she was younger, was so cute when she told me enthusiastically bout her classes and exam pass, so so sweet.

Am making apple and blackberry jam on Friday with a friend just for a laugh, it's such good fun to do!

Was going to make jam but made loads the other week so went for the cordial instead - it tastes pretty good! Goes nice in tea, beer, vodka, water etc....

It has been a beautiful day for the last three days over here!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

It has been the perfect weekend to begin a flower festival they hold annually here in Canberra. I went yesterday and it was perfect. They have flower beds, every year a different theme...this year it is imagination... the flower beds will have different themes... one of them is of an elephant and unicorn in white flowers with a purple background.... i always take a ride on the ferris wheel to see the view from up high to make out the flower beds is easier. they have a guitar in one of the flower beds...that one is pretty cool too. they have lollipops - kinda look like windmills to me.

I've started planting my vegies at home now that it is getting warmer..... my winter crop is ready..i planted broccoli...and it is just soooooooooo exciting seeing it growing...I have three massive stems, (I'm not a horticulturalist so have no idea what the proper terminology is for any of this)!!

Now...I will go for a walk and enjoy the rest of the day.

It has been a beautiful day for the last three days over here!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

It has been the perfect weekend to begin a flower festival they hold annually here in Canberra. I went yesterday and it was perfect. They have flower beds, every year a different theme...this year it is imagination... the flower beds will have different themes... one of them is of an elephant and unicorn in white flowers with a purple background.... i always take a ride on the ferris wheel to see the view from up high to make out the flower beds is easier. they have a guitar in one of the flower beds...that one is pretty cool too. they have lollipops - kinda look like windmills to me.

I've started planting my vegies at home now that it is getting warmer..... my winter crop is ready..i planted broccoli...and it is just soooooooooo exciting seeing it growing...I have three massive stems, (I'm not a horticulturalist so have no idea what the proper terminology is for any of this)!!

Now...I will go for a walk and enjoy the rest of the day.

Aaahh of course it's spring down under

I must be in the wrong hemisphere cos I'm spring cleaning again!

Our leaves are falling off the trees and we've got conkers

soon be time for chestnut stuffingyay.gif

Its a lovely day here in Australia , definately spring now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

we had lots of rainy days, the last few weeks, but not today! its blue sky and sun!

but i was asleep, cause i'm doing niteshifts this weekend............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.mad.gif
but hey! even if i was, still much better to wake up with a little sunshine instead of a grey sky and wet, cold belgium....

enjoy your saturdaynite!

I've been on night shift weekend myself & it's been a bloody long one. Lucky for me the weather has been awful here, so there was nothing to get up for.

last nite-shift ended this morning! i helped kids get to school (who were still in bed when i got home at 8am!! slept through their alarms....wonder who they got that sleeping-skill from?! lol!!) 

then watched a movie ate some crisps, went out with the puppy (who's home again after spending the weekend at my parents) went upstairs to see another movie and fell asleep round 2pm... woke up to the sound of shouting kids kwarter pass 6. love still not home, he left round 6am this morning for a school near to brussels... so lots of traffic....
btw: while i typed this, he called on the phone to say he will be home in half an hour! so i'm off, see you guys later....

oh, and the weather: the sky was blue this morning and streets are dry... lets hope its here to stay for a few days!

did you finish nite-shifts too, adrew? and when do you start again? i'm of from nite-shifts for about 2/3 months now, unless someone gets sick or something...

Wow stunning photo, looks beautiful

Was up on Cannock Chase (if you know it) on Saturday night - so pretty!

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
045-3.jpg

thats a beautiful sunset zhivv

Not bad for Cannock lol!!! - and Hi caz xx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy']
045-3.jpg

thats a beautiful sunset zhivv

Not bad for Cannock lol!!! - and Hi caz xx

hi zhivv,it does look really good,i love sunset and sunrise pics