Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

its a beautiful day!!

Today is a beautiful day, here, and it's about 66 degrees out. im going to rollarblade!
that sounds like fun,today here started abit grey and cold then it went sunny and warm but now it,s raining,

Yes another lovely day here in Perth , you guys are gonna roast here in December , best bring your thin trousers or boardies lol

The sun is out here too, it's cool and hazy but it's there yeahh shining away!

We have had lots of rain the last few days...  first it was a warm summer rain, but then it turned into a cold November rain overnight....  now I'm sorry I said I was tired of the warm weather!!!!!  I take it back!!!!!!  embarassed.gif

I am sitting in the lovely sunshine today bono_happy.gif

we had 3 amazing, sunny days in paris! my pics look great!! thank you, whoever is in charge of the weather this time happy.gif

yeah!! came home from an amazing weekend in paris, to find out my son recorded the u2-on-the-roof /bbc-concert!! what a nice surprise happy.gif

yeah!! came home from an amazing weekend in paris, to find out my son recorded the u2-on-the-roof /bbc-concert!! what a nice surprise happy.gif

put that down to good upbringing happy.gif

You have a great son! That concert was great!

Warm sunny day here, nice to be in a tshirt and jeans again rather than all goosebumpy and needing an umbrellasmile.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']yeah!! came home from an amazing weekend in paris, to find out my son recorded the u2-on-the-roof /bbc-concert!! what a nice
surprise 
happy.gif

You have a great son! That concert was great!

it gets even better!! the bbc-concert is followed by the rosebowl-dvd! ohh, wonder whats next cause it looks like this tv-station was playing u2 for a big part of the nite on saturday! i should go wash my hair, i don fell like it!

My friend recorded it for me....  on tivo...  i gotta get over to her place and watch it...  i'm excited to see it!

and a bit sad too.... cause i will get to see 360° again tonite in brussels, but will be the last show i go to... unless they end in europe somewhere next year! i will go to dublin for sure!!!!! but another country will do to.... i wont exept this nite to be the last time! noooooooo!!!!!

and a bit sad too.... cause i will get to see 360° again tonite in brussels, but will be the last show i go to... unless they end in europe somewhere next year! i will go to dublin for sure!!!!! but another country will do to.... i wont exept this nite to be the last time! noooooooo!!!!!
I'm sure it won't be Barbara!

Lovely warm day here today, really enjoying it, I took all my filing and paperwork out in the garden with my hole punch and stapler and did it all in the breeze (a bit of a challenge but it was better than being stuck indoors!)

lol anjana , was sad after ,, cause my sunshine left.....

I'll send some your way!:)))

It has been a good day! And hoping for a nice quiet evening - seeing what is going on in Brussels!

(Anj - check your pms)

It has been a good day! And hoping for a nice quiet evening - seeing what is going on in Brussels!

(Anj - check your pms)

hmmmm odd

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']It has been a good day! And hoping for a nice quiet evening - seeing what is going on in Brussels!

(Anj - check your pms)

I know! We need a couple of bum shots for a truely beautiful day!

hmmmm odd

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']It has been a good day! And hoping for a nice quiet evening - seeing what is going on in Brussels!

(Anj - check your pms)

I know! We need a couple of bum shots for a truely beautiful day!

No day is complete without it!

Well I've a selfishly been drooling through my albums on my laptop - and can say it is a beautiful evening now - by feeling rather hot lol!