Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara1

its a beautiful day!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']thats the opposite from here, zhiv! we had warm but rainy....

It is a good day to do the washing and put it outside but that involves moving!!!

And there is some mad woman sending me emoticons on facebook and she may cry if i leave her!!!

BOOM - CHA!!!

BOOM CHA... even neighbours daughter knows bout the boomcha now! i may have embaressed my kids, but Who cares?? POP is such a nice album to sing and dance to, lol!!

thanx again for emoticons!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

It is a good day to do the washing and put it outside but that involves moving!!!

And there is some mad woman sending me emoticons on facebook and she may cry if i leave her!!!

BOOM - CHA!!!

BOOM CHA... even neighbours daughter knows bout the boomcha now! i may have embaressed my kids, but Who cares?? POP is such a nice album to sing and dance to, lol!!

Lol!!! I love singing the Boom-Chas!! They are great! And at least you didn't make your kids dress up as I suggestedtongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

BOOM - CHA!!!

Lol!!! I love singing the Boom-Chas!! They are great! And at least you didn't make your kids dress up as I suggesteddevil.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

BOOM - CHA!!!

Lol!!! I love singing the Boom-Chas!! They are great! And at least you didn't make your kids dress up as I suggesteddevil.gif

most  definately - get John and Eleanor dressed up too!!! laugh.gif

No rain today - quite bright. Did lots of sorting out crap too - amazing how much junk you can get into a house!

we had the most beautiful summerday, 1 motnh after summer ended. so lunch with friend, doing some shopping togerher afterwards, and walking the doggies after school with my youngest who talked the whole time bout his school and friends (i love this time alone with him, he often gets overshadowed by his older siblings)

and our bulldog zita is a little better, turns out it was her neck-problem again, so she was on the floor in pain and agony again this morning. i gave her the medicine and she was a little better in the afternoon, still don wanna play with puppy, but she enjoyed the walk.

Rain frown.gif

sorry for the rain, anjana.... hope you have some nice days to look forward too.

I'm glad that Zita is getting better - give her hugs from us