Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Today im in a passionate mood but in pain , think it could be apendix not sure :o/

Hope you mood gets better and no pain! As for me, it's too early. I gotta go check what my mood ring says!

Hope you mood gets better and no pain! As for me, it's too early. I gotta go check what my mood ring says!
My mood charts at work, but i think i'm unsettled!

feeling happyish and HUNGARY!!!!!! feed me i need FOOD!!!!

6a00d83451f25369e20133f2ce78a1970b-800wi

Will this lot do you?

nervous :/

Aweeeeeeee I know that feeling , its horrible , sending some warm love over your way , try not to be nervous , think of the warm sunshine or your warm bed it never lets you down..;o)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

zooropa_rockz']feeling happyish and HUNGARY!!!!!! feed me i need FOOD!!!!

6a00d83451f25369e20133f2ce78a1970b-800wi

Will this lot do you?

im good now! had 2 red hot spicy all natural burritos, yummy!

[quote name='123love wrote:

Redhead11']nervous :/

Aweeeeeeee I know that feeling , its horrible , sending some warm love over your way , try not to be nervous , think of the warm sunshine or your warm bed it never lets you down..;o)

dont be nervous Redhead, it's all good!banana.gif

Tired, exhausted, in fact past tiredness which is why I am still awake. But totally happy, still smiling, still have the adrenaline in my body - even though my body aches!! - Ah the wonder of sitting out the GA queue from about 5 am!!

Tired, exhausted, in fact past tiredness which is why I am still awake. But totally happy, still smiling, still have the adrenaline in my body - even though my body aches!! - Ah the wonder of sitting out the GA queue from about 5 am!!
How was it girl ? Anything diferent this show ?

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

123love wrote:

Redhead11']nervous :/

dont be nervous Redhead, it's all good!banana.gif

thanks guyss! every thing turned out okay in the end thumbsup.gif

I was in the middle of a Monday morning grumpy mood but then I came in here and I'm pretty cheerful now!happy.gif

Phone a good mate mood , I'd love a good male mate I could talk about anything on the phone with , whether its a joke,confide,cry, laugh, topical conversations and all of that , someone to wake up at 3am and ask , should I take a holiday or fix the roof ie??

So thats my mood I get that alot, ring ring , '' hello'' hi there buddy , what you doing right this minute ?? um why ? Well take a walk to your window!! Yeah so ?? Tell me is it sunny ?? Um yes why ?? So you got any fun activities on a lovely sunny day like today ?? Well i been busy all day yack yack yack ........................................

lol

I was in the middle of a Monday morning grumpy mood but then I came in here and I'm pretty cheerful now!happy.gif

Thats good news..