Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

I need to sign off as I am going to Dublin therefore leaving the country so they said that there was no point in going. RESULT!!!

Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

I need to sign off as I am going to Dublin therefore leaving the country so they said that there was no point in going. RESULT!!!

Yeahhhhhh brilliant! I was just about to go into the counting thread to see  how it went! Good stuff.  Which reminds me, must PM you my address for a Postcard from the Edge ha ha puns 'r us!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

Yeahhhhhh brilliant! I was just about to go into the counting thread to see  how it went! Good stuff.  Which reminds me, must PM you my address for a Postcard from the Edge ha ha puns 'r us!Lol!!! Well Edge is good mates with both of us!!! Surely he should be there waiting for me too at arrivals, along with Bono and his mangos! laugh.gif

Crappy as hell day. We all found out our jobs are gone as of December. Happy f**cking holidays!

so sorry tho hear this, surrender. thats really bad news. hope you can find something new soon.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Yeahhhhhh brilliant! I was just about to go into the counting thread to see  how it went! Good stuff.  Which reminds me, must PM you my address for a Postcard from the Edge ha ha puns 'r us!
Lol!!! Well Edge is good mates with both of us!!! Surely he should be there waiting for me too at arrivals, along with Bono and his mangos! laugh.gif

Absolutely, it's only courteous and Bonobaby should serenade you with our mango songs!!  Would you ask them to send me postcards too when you meet them or even a text will do me I'm not fussy!! LOL

Crappy as hell day. We all found out our jobs are gone as of December. Happy f**cking holidays!
Sorry Surrenders, that is sh*t frown.gif

Sorry to hear that Surrenders. That sucks xx

frown.gif so very very sorry......  best of luck 

Anjana wrote:

Lol!!! Well Edge is good mates with both of us!!! Surely he should be there waiting for me too at arrivals, along with Bono and his mangos! laugh.gif

PS. signed mangoes for everyone?!

surrenders']Crappy as hell day. We all found out our jobs are gone as of December. Happy f**cking holidays!

Sorry to hear that Surrenders. That sucks xx

agreed. hope u have a better holiday then that.frown.gif ((((((hugs)))))))

Thank you for your sorries about losing my job. We'll just try and make the best of it for now. It was very sad after they called us all into a meeting and told us and some people left crying, even a couple of the guys :(

Some of us have had the feeling this would happen for almost 2 years. I was just hoping to hang on for another year because my husband is relocating with his company in 1-1/2 years. So I'll take the little severance pay and get unemployment for awhile. About 50 new people added to the unemployment stats from our place today and there have been more before us. They're outsourcing our IT department to India. When will this ever end?

I hope things are better for all of you!

I fell in love with Bono all over again this past weekend and I am feeling confused in the brain, yet not going insane..."If I don't go crazy tonight" ;)

Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.

Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.
Not really what you wanted to hear...hey Illum. I know...I'm not in such a great mood myself. I feel like I have too many burdens and worries right now. I feel like I'm gonna crack! And I have to be "on" at work all day and take care of other peoples burdens and worries....it gets to be too much sometimes!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.

Not really what you wanted to hear...hey Illum. I know...I'm not in such a great mood myself. I feel like I have too many burdens and worries right now. I feel like I'm gonna crack! And I have to be "on" at work all day and take care of other peoples burdens and worries....it gets to be too much sometimes!

big hugs to you both, ladies. may your luck turn and good things be on your way from now (and enough strenght to cary the bad things)

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a socalled friend  has(as us Libras say) tipped my scales/ticked me off by rubbing her happy,happy life in my face while my family and I are facing a rather large crisis grrrr.

Sorry to hear that you are both having a bad day/time. I hope that things will turn around for you both soon. xxx

Sleep mood still even though I went back to bed! Looking forwards to a lovely weekend - seeing a friend tonight and one tomorrow and haven't seen either for a long time so will be nice to catch up.

pre-occupied with what, anjana?

i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.
is a matron like a headnurse, maggie? anyway, congrats to her!