Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

illumination70']Worried and angry due to some problems going on the homefront

awww hope ur ok (((((((HUGS))))))

Thanks because I have a feeling my family and I will find out what's going to happen by the end of this week.

Truthfully . . . kind of depressed . . . :(

but working through it

Sorry to hear that Janette! Hope you get out of that mood soon and not long. I was that way a little yesterday, and today things are better!! smile.gif

Janette and illum hope you get into better moods soon ,

as for me Im not feeling so good , feel like if smoked a joint , and im peeking or something.................:o(

much better mood ,

creative..

same here! it must be catching happy.gif

Right now I feel a little upset at a certain person (it's no one here) who looks down their nose at people who don't have life as fortunate as  they do as a result of their looks.

Now I think about it, I learned something from this situation, just because someones pretty on the outside, it's no guarantee they're going to be pretty on the inside.

I am in the mood to meet Bono, the Rock Star from the Rock band U2. Yes, I am forever ready to meet my Prince. It is only right that I shall meet him, who stands as a beacon of hope, a light to many, a light in the dark, a shadow of God's overwhelming love for us, a man who has captured my very own soul. Yes, I am ready to meet the only man God chose as a true Prince of Realm. Many men exist, but there is only one Prince Bono. One Light, One Love, One Prince. Only One who is ALL. He alone has the key to the heart of Realm. I am celebrating my Prince as I speak of him. We should all celebrate my Prince together. An outstanding man he is. Wow, a needle in a haystock. I found my Prince. Light at the end of the tunnel, thats my Prince. He enchants the flowers in the garden, his fragrance is that which Realm enjoys so much. I shall sleep better tonight.

Realmawake

reading back i see some of the girls here had a bit of a downday.hope you're feeling better already or maybe will be feeling better very soon!

i 'm in a party-mood!!happy.gif happy.gifwhich is great, cause i will see my last show (up till now) !!! this one i will enjoy even more (don know if thats possible?!) and i don wont it to end!!!
but iwill be sad when the boys wave for the last time before leaving stage, on saturday i was thinking; 'yeah! bye, and see you back in brussels!!' but this time the goodbye will be for a longer time.... means i just have to play the cd's and dvd's even more till they come back to europe!!nerd.gif

Have fun Barbara! It will be amazing, I am having the postU2 blues! There has to be a show next year for me so that I can have something to look forwards too.

And I am still tired from the weekend! - must be getting old lol!

noo!! you cant be getting old!! cause that would mean i'd be getting old too.... in a year of ...8...9 or so!wink.gif

got loadsa stuff done, it's warm and sunny, my mood is guuuud today

im in a good mood , was sad I was moody before but now im happy , hopefully getting to hear the live feed :o))

Accomplished because today I did my work out, finished a couple loads of laundry, took care of the animals, got another book from the library and purchased some cat supplies.

In conclusion, I have nice clean laundry, a book to read on the bus on my volunteer days, happy kitties and I'm debating about making a loaf of pumpkin bread for tomorrow morning (The First Day of Autumn).