Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

i was hoping you had come back to post some good news, lemon. sorry that it got even worse (i can see your pumpkin-head already) . hope the appointment will be of help. take care.

and watch out with eating duck next time...

Wow - you can see his head from there Barbara - that is a huge swollen face then lol!!!

I'm in a pretty good mood, off to the pool, to compensate for the wine and pizza fest i am planning later with my friend!

Back from my appointment. Not much can be done before infection goes away so just collected my mega-strong antibiotics. Just taken my first two, so crossing fingers for a positive change very quickly. It has put me in a better mood though!

Poor you Lemonheadfrown.gif that must be painful but the antibiotics should do the trick, I'm prone to infections in one area of my mouth where one of my wisdom teeth has grown at the wrong angle, it's been playing up this week aching and hurting my gum, seeing dentist next week who may put me on antibiotics for it again before it gets worse, the antibiotics usually hit it so hope it does the same for you.

Poor you Lemonheadfrown.gif that must be painful but the antibiotics should do the trick, I'm prone to infections in one area of my mouth where one of my wisdom teeth has grown at the wrong angle, it's been playing up this week aching and hurting my gum, seeing dentist next week who may put me on antibiotics for it again before it gets worse, the antibiotics usually hit it so hope it does the same for you.

Thanks Anjana for the thumbs up! I'm off to bed now happy.gif

If all else fails Lemonhead try one of these! Have a good restfuckitall.jpg

Wow - you can see his head from there Barbara - that is a huge swollen face then lol!!!

I'm in a pretty good mood, off to the pool, to compensate for the wine and pizza fest i am planning later with my friend!

he's not that far from me, you know, zhiv. i put my head outta the window this morning to check the weather and i saw something orange, glowing in the distance.... wondered what it was, and then came here to read his post, and it hit me!

piazza_zonsopgang.jpg

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Wow - you can see his head from there Barbara - that is a huge swollen face then lol!!!

he's not that far from me, you know, zhiv. i put my head outta the window this morning to check the weather and i saw something orange, glowing in the distance.... wondered what it was, and then came here to read his post, and it hit me!

piazza_zonsopgang.jpg
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Poor Lermonhead, revenge of the ducks and now us being mean to him!!!! tongue.gif

Great mood - I love offers in supermarkets!!!

I have just bought 3 bottles of decent champagne and three bottles of really good wine (Planning on saving it til chrsitmas but that is not going to happen lol!) and with discounts, vouchers, offers etc... got them all for £35!!!!!!!!! - bargain or what - full price should have been well over £100!!!

I have just bought 3 bottles of decent champagne and three bottles of really good wine (Planning on saving it til chrsitmas but that is not going to happen lol!) and with discounts, vouchers, offers etc... got them all for £35!!!!!!!!! - bargain or what - full price should have been well over £100!!!

you know you could save them for easter!!!....tho.... no, i guess you couldnt.... it would be impossible to do that....for you!tongue.giftongue.gif

Zhivvy']Great mood - I love offers in supermarkets!!!

you know you could save them for easter!!!....tho.... no, i guess you couldnt.... it would be impossible to do that....for you!tongue.giftongue.gifI could save the empty bottles for you lol!!!! 2 of the champagnes are for my mum's birthday - she is 65 in a couple of weeks and having a family party at a nice restaurant. And what will make it really nice is it is the same weekend as Eleanor's Polish grandma (adopted one lol!) is over visiting us - and they haven't seen each other since i lived over in poland.

And you never know - there may be more offers before you come over!!!

Well off now to see Eleanor's school assembly - they have had eco-week at school so they are showing the recycled artwork and the girls in her class have done kind of cheerleading routine about recycling!!! Should be interesting! happy.gif

The antibiotics seem to be doing the tric! I'm floating around a bit and a somewhat gaga but less pain for sure! Happy days smile.gif

Nice to hear lemon that you're feeling better and not turning into a pumpkinsmile.gif

Had a nice day, slept well last night and woke up feeling alive, that doesn't happen very often!! Had a lecture in the morning and after it a lunch with my friends. Now I should be doing some schoolworks but I'm here, ooops.embarassed.gif

And the best of all, it's FRIDAY!!banana.gif

If all else fails Lemonhead try one of these! Have a good resteyes.gif

I could also try some "miracle drug" fukitol....smile.gif (because life just blows sometimes...)

The antibiotics seem to be doing the tric! I'm floating around a bit and a somewhat gaga but less pain for sure! Happy days smile.gif

Is that Lady Gaga???

Sounds great and really cheap!!

And I'm pretty sure there will be more discounts and offers etc. before christmas, so you can buy your christmas bottles latersmile.gif (you'll need the wine at the latest on 25th november, when we hopefully have the next live feed herewink.gif)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']The antibiotics seem to be doing the tric! I'm floating around a bit and a somewhat gaga but less pain for sure! Happy days 
smile.gif

Is that Lady Gaga???

Feeling Lady Gaga, surely not laugh.gif

That Fukitol pill looks great lol

I try that in the guise of a big bottle of wine!happy.gifhappy.gif

And so glad to hear that you are not feeling Lady Gaga - that would be so wrong!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead']That Fukitol pill looks great lol

I try that in the guise of a big bottle of wine!happy.gifhappy.gif

And so glad to hear that you are not feeling Lady Gaga - that would be so wrong!happy.gif

I think Lady Gaga would quite envoy it roll.gif

Don't know if I should follow you down the wine path today though...booze & meds and all that, probably not the best!

Booze & Meds are great - at times.

Stoopid kiwi can't sleep & now its time to get moving. Mood not favourable - should have had more Tequilas with wifey.

Love the fukitol pill. Think must need a prescription though - right.

I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

somehow i didnt expect this to add up to 100%, but it does. happy.gif

mummy']I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

somehow i didnt expect this to add up to 100%, but it does. happy.gifI figured someone would try and add it up... that's U2 fans - they have that thing inside them that makes them want to ensure everything is as it is. tongue.gif