Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Thanks U2 - as in Anj and Babs lol! not much chance of voluntary plus would love to be able to vlounteeer but need to pay a huge mortgage! But will continue going into the school if i can as a teaching assistant on a lot less money than my normal daily rate (it is only a 3rd of what i normally get!) but if it gets me into a place where I want to be it is worth it.

I know bills to pay, that's the problem it's so hard to make ends meet with the uncertainty of how long it may take, I was renting cheap at the time so just about managed it but it was so hard. I think getting paid less but with a view to getting to the place you want to be is a good start. I do truly believe that when you hit times like this it will work out, maybe that's blind faith but I do have a sense of good karma, that persistence will be rewarded in time.  You will get there xx

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks U2 - as in Anj and Babs lol! not much chance of voluntary plus would love to be able to vlounteeer but need to pay a huge mortgage! But will continue going into the school if i can as a teaching assistant on a lot less money than my normal daily rate (it is only a 3rd of what i normally get!) but if it gets me into a place where I want to be it is worth it.

I know bills to pay, that's the problem it's so hard to make ends meet with the uncertainty of how long it may take, I was renting cheap at the time so just about managed it but it was so hard. I think getting paid less but with a view to getting to the place you want to be is a good start. I do truly believe that when you hit times like this it will work out, maybe that's blind faith but I do have a sense of good karma, that persistence will be rewarded in time.  You will get there xxThanks happy.gif And I am with any money is better than the mothing I have been receiving over the past few months. I know I just need the lucky break. I have also been looking to get back into English as a foreign language teaching too. Our town has lots of Eastern Europeans (has lots of places do!) but since the end of WWII. And there is still no local education authority department to address these issues and people and I can do it! Or if not, my dream would be to be an educational advisor for One.org and make every school primary and secondary, be part of the One campaign and have what they campaign for being part of the citizenship curriculum and syllabus - are you reading this Bono?

A bad one :((

Peed off with everything! And tired (which could explain the peed off with everything) so spent the day shouting at hubby - he started it!!!

But just in a grump all will be better in the morning! - ot when I've had a glass of wine

A bad one :((

Peed off with everything! And tired (which could explain the peed off with everything) so spent the day shouting at hubby - he started it!!!

But just in a grump all will be better in the morning! - ot when I've had a glass of wine

Glass of wine to you girl !

Just having one and it is working!!! I am just a grumpy cow at times!

Sleepy mood - but it is just after 9 on a sunday so i am allowed. Feeling in a better mood than yesterday but still think it is a grumpy weekend for me! At least parents are down to visit soon so I can shout at that as well as John!! Off to get a coffee - will see if that helps!

Sleepy mood - but it is just after 9 on a sunday so i am allowed. Feeling in a better mood than yesterday but still think it is a grumpy weekend for me! At least parents are down to visit soon so I can shout at that as well as John!! Off to get a coffee - will see if that helps!

I've been pretty grumpy too, my get up and go has gone off somewhere. Group hug for us

grouphugg.gif

Thanks 123Love. I'm feeling better, but still a little bummed since I the mobile blood bank is in our neighborhood today and I cannot donate due to my current work schedule.

Good day - had nice time - and when you can spend time playing with and stroking barn owls - the mood has to improve!

Oh dear, lots of people not feeling too great. Hope the mood shifts soon for you all

{{hugs}}

Bit fed up but ok mood today, maybe it's the dull gloomy miserable weather here, it's been raining here for days just gets yer feeling bluesome I guess tho it really shouldn't it's only rain afterall