Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

pre-occupied with what, anjana?
i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

Just 'stuff' really! head is just full of 'stuff' floating around!! Yey no work on the weekend, that'll be soooooo nice, enjoy!happy.gif

I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

laugh.gif oh dear! Always feels good at the time then it's 'ughhhhhhh never again' (until next time)!wink.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1']pre-occupied with what, anjana?
i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

Just 'stuff' really! head is just full of 'stuff' floating around!! Yey no work on the weekend, that'll be soooooo nice, enjoy!happy.gifwhenever that happens to me, i try to empty it (even for a short time) by playing a cd (lately that would be POP) and sing along as hard as i can and dance through the kitchne.... dogs then give me the 'here we go again look' lol!

I know what you mean, I find blasting a CD helps. I need to learn to switch off sometimes and forget about 'stuff'!

Accomplished because I got my flu shot, took care of the animals and celebrated my birthday by having lunch at a restaurant I haven't been to in ages.

Im sure that youll be forgiven Maggie - we all forget things

to bad you missed out on that babyshower, maggie. but being tired makes you forget sometimes... happens to everyone!

Now feely quilty because I've just remembered that right now I should be at a baby shower and because I am so tired I forgot. I'm such a bad friend.

Nah you're not a bad friend, just a friend with a hang over, completely understandable! LOL

Your avi is my desktop pic, I have a feeeling of deja vu, I think I've already said that, apologies if I have , i'm a tad tipsy hic

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tipsy, why are the walls moving? Why does the cat look wary??

Same as Anj - Im drunk lol!!! Had a bottle of champagne whilst on the phone to my friend - no idea what we talked about lol!!! See you all in the morning!

I am in a good mood, tired but I don't care. I just came back from doing a medical mission in Mexico. Met amazing patients, families, nurses and doctors. Back to work, makes me remember why I do it all. Now I will take my teen to stand in a line to meet and see HER favorite band (she will see mine this summer) this weekend, and I am happy she is as much of a nut head as I am.

Wow Beth that all sounds really good. And hope that your daughter has a blast at her concert!

And 123 what are you longing for?

Home........ dont know when I'll find it but I know it will be good :o)

hope you naughty girls have recovered from your hangover! and i did leave you both with the commetn to behave, didnt i?!

lol! serious, zhiv?? an entire bottle??? at least hans and me share if we have one!

i'm in a cozy mood, we don have to work, stayed in bed late; you know how it goes: first koffiekoeken (wink.gif) then me were making a schedule for the works we have to do the next few months. seems we have it figured out quite well. its not easy, reconstructing and redecorating a house you live in with 5 people, 3 dogs and 2 cats, is it??
but we figured out what to do with furniture , and so on.....

its cold and wet outside but nice and warm in our livingroom.....these are the best days of autum/winter!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

is a matron like a headnurse, maggie? anyway, congrats to her!

Yeah a matron is responsible for several clinical areas. A ward manager is directly responsible to the matron, they used to be called nursing officers some years back but with every change of goverment, something in the NHS has to change!!!!!!!!! makes them feel creative but it just goes in circles till you feel dizzy!!!

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

is a matron like a headnurse, maggie? anyway, congrats to her!

Yeah a matron is responsible for several clinical areas. A ward manager is directly responsible to the matron, they used to be called nursing officers some years back but with every change of goverment, something in the NHS has to change!!!!!!!!! makes them feel creative but it just goes in circles till you feel dizzy!!!

oh yes! same here. lots of changes in schedules and routines too.... and we feel it isnt working like it should, but the ones on the top don listen to the ones in the work-field.... like usual. but its great you have a good understanding with both wardmanager and matron. its not that friendly round where i work, sadly.... there's a big gap between the nurses and the headnurse and an even bigger gap between the nurses and the caremanager (that would be our alternative for your matron).

Home........ dont know when I'll find it but I know it will be good :o)
love this is a great longing...I couldn't have said it better myself

Thank you Bono for your inspirational words and songsmile.gif

Yes Barbara whole bottle lol!!!! It was so good going down and was over a good few hours that I did it - not just in one go lol!!!

I forget how it hurts your head in the morning though!

we have a bottle of pink bubbles in the fridge for tonite! gonna share it, tho....

Oh Barbara you are so sensible lol!!!!