Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!

teaching involves the same skill set as designing and implementing programs. you can go into program development of some kind...think outside of the box....be entrepreneurial....what other job could you take that involves the same skill set?

try and think differently...

happy.gifhappy.gif

Spicy thank you - I am thinking of other things I can do but trying to keep the same hours! - I'm sure that there is something out there

Also seen some stuff about online tutoring which is looking interesting.

you can write goals and objectives for major companies based on mission statements and vision statements....and keep the same hours...and do planning for them...

no jobs in town? go to the job....but online....

go to coorporate websites and research if their goals and objectives match your skill set...

teachers can also lead and direct others...conferences, workshops, clinics....

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Youre a star Spicy - that's why I love you xxxhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] A bit on the crabby side because some snooty bimbo made a rude comment at me when I went home early because I was duking-it-out with a stomach bug's nasty cramps,headache and fever.

If I had more courage I would've replied by saying something like "of course because Heaven Forbid you lil-miss perfect types get the stomach bug",but knowing my luck, it would've backfired.

But you know why you had to leave - let her think that she is great, but you know the truth!

And hope that you get better soon xxx

Thanks Zhivvy,  Now I think about it I'm wondering what I had came from something I ate (Chinese Place at the mall) which didn't agree with me which can happen to anyone these days.

i already complainded bout rain and headache on other threads... so not gonna repeat all that! (but i just did, didnt i?lol)

anyway: you cant imagine how much i think bout you, zhiv... and how i wish a good, great job for you. it makes me sad seeing you work and search that hard and not being rewarded... yet. cause i'm sure there must be something out there, it just takes being in the right place at the right time and talking to the right person...sigh... no wonder its that hard to find, but you will eventually. just don give up and certainly don let it put you down! 
sorry to hear bout your stomach-problem, illum. as you say it can happen to everyone. just something one eats and your whole body can get upset. so why would anyone smack you down cause of this? shows just how 'beautiful' they are inside...

Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

dont you have a beautiful saying about the golden edge round the raincloud or something? that very much applies here...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

dont you have a beautiful saying about the golden edge round the raincloud or something? that very much applies here...We say that or every cloud has a silver lining. Which is why I am also looking for work from home opportunities too so I can do both! - been looking for online at home jobs which there are a few I keep looking out for. And also phone work from home - but that only brought up phone sex line operators - good pay but not really for me lol!

but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

You know - that is more or less exactly what John said lol!!! - Well at £30 an hour I was tempted lol!!! But would laugh too much and confuse people with mango chat!!!

Maybe I could set up a mango line!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

barbara1']but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

You know - that is more or less exactly what John said lol!!! - Well at £30 an hour I was tempted lol!!! But would laugh too much and confuse people with mango chat!!!

Maybe I could set up a mango line!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

don know bout the confussion.... maybe it becomes th next thing! mango-talk.... the hottest thing since dogging (wasnt that the thing you explainded to me couple of months ago, lol??)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

Maybe I could set up a mango line!!!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

don know bout the confussion.... maybe it becomes th next thing! mango-talk.... the hottest thing since dogging (wasnt that the thing you explainded to me couple of months ago, lol??)

laugh.giflaugh.gif And a lot more 'normal' than dogging lol!!!

May just set up my mango line!!!

Well need to go and see you later - if you not working too late happy.gif

almost half past 10 yesterday eve... lets hope things go a little smoother today. see you!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

dont you have a beautiful saying about the golden edge round the raincloud or something? that very much applies here...
We say that or every cloud has a silver lining. Which is why I am also looking for work from home opportunities too so I can do both! - been looking for online at home jobs which there are a few I keep looking out for. And also phone work from home - but that only brought up phone sex line operators - good pay but not really for me lol!

That's how I'm looking at being unemployed in less then 2 months, everything happens for a reason I always say.  Never thought about phone work from home.  Phone sex line operator is not an option tongue.gif

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

We say that or every cloud has a silver lining. Which is why I am also looking for work from home opportunities too so I can do both! - been looking for online at home jobs which there are a few I keep looking out for. And also phone work from home - but that only brought up phone sex line operators - good pay but not really for me lol!

That's how I'm looking at being unemployed in less then 2 months, everything happens for a reason I always say.  Never thought about phone work from home.  Phone sex line operator is not an option tongue.gif

Not one of my options either - just found it funny that it was the best paid job!! Could be a job for someone but not me. I am looking at phone work from home and data input from home etc... until I find a job for my training (teacher) not the best paid but no outgoings in fuel costs etc... and will save me money on before and after school care for my daughter. I am lucky that my husbands job covers the bills and mortgage but doesn't leave much left over for extras  - such as when the car needs servicing, christmas, new school shoes etc...

There are a lot of at home work opportunities online, some are probably scams. But I have been sending off enquiries all morning, and used a different email address incase of spam mail.

So sorry to hear that you have lost your job, I did 4 months ago and it does suck but try and be postive about this. It may lead to the perfect job for you.

Playful /exploring mood

((illum)) thats annoying :o/

Yep and I'm going to make up for it by going to bed early tonight due to a dull/fatigue headache.

not only did we have busy shifts at work but there's also a lot of tension goin on. headnurse was never really loved but she managed to irritate so many colleagues lately.... its not only what she does, plans with our schedule and stuff, but also HOW she does it. she's a mom of 2 young boys (who takes a day off whenever there's a problem with her kids, her husbands schedule and so on),  but she has no respect at all for our family-life and just expects us to be 'flexible' and show up whenever she wants. she re-schedules our days off without asking us or explaining . when someone asks about that she gets very offensive and even insulting.

she cant handle the pressure, there isnt enough personnel, (lately 1 colleague left to work at another unit, and another one got fired cause she wasnt competent). she cant cope with the stress and responsibility.... i think it wont be long before she breaks down. and its her staff that suffers from this.

I hope that you manage to keep out of her way Barbara and you can all just work well like you always do and she leaves you all alone.

My head is empty.... as usual.

Try to write my thesis, and I'm stuck.... no ideas at all at this moment!!!!

Try to hang on, Barbara (and everyone else too)!! Your situation seems to be difficult and unfair. But it is so common today, unfortunately.... You should be so flexible, productive and effective all the time, work under stress and hurry and all this with bad management...=( not good!!!

((hugs barbara))frown.gif

Im happy ,I had sleep, although I am very hungry and want these

Hazelnut-380.jpgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm in a mind-reading mood today - this morning as I was getting breakfast, I went up to my colleague and started singing "All I Want Is You" in her ear... she said: "How weird. I was just thinking that song in my head!" Later on I was talking to another girl about kangaroos (long story) and I said I was just imagining one in a bomber jacket. She replies, "How weird. I was thinking the exact same thing!"

There were a couple more like that today but they are not as interesting.