Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

lol mummy you are amusing xx Im in a good mood but my , hip , leg or joint is giving me lots of grief and its been like that at work but I didnt want to complain much about it , cause usually that annoying and nobody cares lol

hello remember me lol

I'm kinda of annoyed with my sister I mearly said that it would be cool to see U2 in Winnipeg since I'll be 30 on the 4th May on facebook and she totally takes it the wrong way as always and stuff

I just dislike her I'm always having to prop her up and she's the eldest!

Sorry just needed to get that out

so how is everyone

sorry not been here much all sorts going on for the better and maybe slightly worst

hehe

Forgiving where forgiveness is due
Nice thought or nice mood to be in. I'm in a mellow mood, because it's been a long week and I survived it..Well..just one more day.and the weekend is here.  clap.gif

I'm happy because it's friday and weekend!!!

Going to movies and meet my friends, maybe some partytime too... so I'm happy today!!

I'm happy because it's friday and weekend!!!

Going to movies and meet my friends, maybe some partytime too... so I'm happy today!!

Have a nice and relaxing weekend everyone!!

I've got a stuffy cold but am in a pretty good mood today, maybe it's that Friday feeling!

Am in a great mood.

Had a fab night out last night.

One of my best friends is on her way down right now and will be here in a couple of hours. We are gonig out for dinner tonight with hubby too. And then tomorrow we are going to watch Blood Brothers in Birmingham - she bought me tickets for my birthday. And then on sunday we are off to see another friend from university who lives about an hour away - and the last time the three of us met up was my wedding 8 years ago - so should be great fun!!

Hope everyone else is going to have a fantastic weekend!

I'm feeling hopeful . . . should be getting my new (to me, lol) car . . . fingers crossed!

I'm feeling hopeful . . . should be getting my new (to me, lol) car . . . fingers crossed!
Oh that will be fantastic janette - keeping all crossed!

Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!

Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!
That is great news!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!

That is great news!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Good Luck!!  Hope it comes soon....  smile.gif

My current mood is "upset" because a well-known hate group was visiting school and universities in my neck of the woods and preaching their pathetic hatred towards certain groups.

Illum your always in a negative mood , my heart goes out to you love , ((illum)) xxxx kisses to you love , dont lets the bastards grind you down...............You need to hang around peacemakers more often , next time someone knocks on your door listens , listen to the sound xxxx oooo

Im in a really good mood , feeling relaxed , so dont panick me cause thats when I mess up lol ;o)

Illum your always in a negative mood , my heart goes out to you love , ((illum)) xxxx kisses to you love , dont lets the bastards grind you down...............You need to hang around peacemakers more often , next time someone knocks on your door listens , listen to the sound xxxx oooo

Im in a really good mood , feeling relaxed , so dont panick me cause thats when I mess up lol ;o)

Thanks, for the advice because I'm now in a rocking mood knowing this hate group has left town and have a paycheck too (today was payday)!!

I'm pretty happy today because I received 92% in a university course. I barely made it through my BA when I was in my early 20s and have a few hang ups about academia. I lack a lot of confidence when it comes to writing academic papers. Anyway, (fast forward 15 years) this was a social work interviewing course and I am thrilled with the grade. Good way to kick off the new degree.

Now if I can muddle my way through the research class ... Thank-you God that i have such a great small group to work with on the project or I think I'd be pulling in a grade like I used to ...

I feel great today! My niece is gone for the weekend so I get the place to myself, yeah! Also going shopping on Sunday that that makes me feel good too! Things are going well!!!!!

I'm pretty happy today because I received 92% in a university course. I barely made it through my BA when I was in my early 20s and have a few hang ups about academia. I lack a lot of confidence when it comes to writing academic papers. Anyway, (fast forward 15 years) this was a social work interviewing course and I am thrilled with the grade. Good way to kick off the new degree.

Now if I can muddle my way through the research class ... Thank-you God that i have such a great small group to work with on the project or I think I'd be pulling in a grade like I used to ...

well done!! clap.gif

Way to go Scout and congratulations :)

I am feeling extremely joyous and have a permagrin on my face. Something happened last night and all bonds were broken. I am leaving my past behind and embracing this new adventure of love and being loved. What an amazing feeling...WOW!!!

Way to go Scout and congratulations :)

I am feeling extremely joyous and have a permagrin on my face. Something happened last night and all bonds were broken. I am leaving my past behind and embracing this new adventure of love and being loved. What an amazing feeling...WOW!!!

greenstars.gif

Lazy mood today coffeebath.gif

Congratulations Scout congratualtions.gif

And go for it SacredRose, nice one banana_smiley_32.gif

Hope you have eaten something Zooie x Vishenka_09.gif

I met three good friends today... I really like them and they are good friends of mine. The problem is that they all have children and I don't... and what we talked about was only the children. I just feel a little bit outsider sometimes and can't take part to the conversation....bored.gif but anyway, it was nice to meet them and of course I understand that the children are the most important thing when you have them.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekendsmile.gif concrats Scout from me too and SacredRose, ohhhh your story sounded so lovely, go for it! And Anjana I'm on very very lazy mood too... it is just great to be lazy sometimessmile.gif

i see what you mean, ker. parents do talk a lot bout their off-spring, dont they? i do apologise for the sake of all the parents.

@ sacred rose; don know what happened in your life, but glad it has to do with love, enjoy  inlove2.gif