Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

illumination70
']  Right now I feel proud because today marks the 22nd anniversary of me beggining the "road to recovery" from an addiction/eating disorder!!

and you shoud be proud, illum. that must have taken much courage. hugs and congratulations {{}}

Thanks and to anyone who's recovering or beginning their journey I wish them the best of luck because it won't be easy. but it can be done!!

I'm in the mood for a pint or two. I dunno if I want to go into town and meet up with a mate for a pint or go home and stop off and get some beer in the offy.... choices joyces.

I'm disillusioned. I didn't get a job I wanted & I can't move back home.

Basically my life sucks.

Oh yeah... I hate stuck up people & idiots.

Oh yeah... I hate stuck up people & idiots.

I hear ya, a person gets one too many "lucky breaks" and they forever look down their noses at those who aren't as fortunate.

((HUGS))

I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have seen the elusive Bman and if not graffittied their studio walls!

Zhivvy wrote:

I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have seen the elusive Bman and if not graffittied their studio walls!

19.gif

Im bored , love u2.com but sick bored of it , feel like calling my cousin joel and asking him to go out to town and watch a band and have a few drinks , its just not as funny as it used to be in here , guess im always waiting for something exciting to happen but nothing does lol ................

So in a strange way im tired..............

I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off and it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) I feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself. Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat! happy.gif

I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off 5.gifand it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) susel.gifI feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself

vahidrk.gif 
Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat and to let off some steam! 

fighting0061.gif

I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off 5.gifand it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) susel.gifI feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself
vahidrk.gif 
Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat and to let off some steam! 

grin.gif

The gay guy even drove a macclarin car which i was holding in my hand a toy orange one to stop from seeming gay , and had a really good scrub kinda what i was expecting mostly and he got butchy type of dogs and had the biggest buds ive ever seen (mull) like that really did it for me , I feel unwell and to top it all off he sung me a song while driving the car and when he grunted in the song he sounded so gay and I even commented on that , poor bloke there was no chance with me although I was trying to help him , cant believe the weirdest dreams are the longest it was so long and made sence which isnt always the case in dreams , I find very very odd :o/

LMAO I wish I had such interesting dreams 123!! Tho I've had a few about Larry which I couldn't repeat on here and woken up pretty flushed!!!embarassed.gif

now a long dream like that would be nice :o)of Paul though not larry. Whats worse is my brother was trying to show me how much he was trying :o/ the gay guy, am I just mean or something ?

My current mood is "happy" because I got everything on my to-do-list done and finally sitting down to relax with a glass of hard apple cider!!

Im happy for you illum , im happy too , as im sure I have surprise in the near future waiting for me :o)

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1
wrote:

illumination70
']  Right now I feel proud because today marks the 22nd anniversary of me beggining the "road to recovery" from an addiction/eating disorder!!

and you shoud be proud, illum. that must have taken much courage. hugs and congratulations {{}}

Thanks and to anyone who's recovering or beginning their journey I wish them the best of luck because it won't be easy. but it can be done!!

Yes you should be very proud of yourself!! I'm happy for you!!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1
wrote:

illumination70

Yes Illumination you should be very proud of yourself!! I'm happy for you!!!

Nice mood!

Visited my mom for a couple of days, I hadn't seen her after august.

Now I'm at home again.... going to meet a good friend of mine tonight and we'll have a lot of chinese take out-food and maybe some red winesmile.gif

Sounds good Kerttuli.  Enjoyoregonian_winesmiley.gif

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmm coffeebath.gif(aren't the weeks flying by at the moment peeps?)

strange mood, cause we won an hour last nite: so its 6 oclock, but not really... its 5pm, but its dark cause it IS 6pm... but it isnt 6pm its 5pm....strange....p8.gif

I can guarantee you all that Barbara is in a wicked wicked mood LOL!!!