Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

strange mood, cause we won an hour last nite: so its 6 oclock, but not really... its 5pm, but its dark cause it IS 6pm... but it isnt 6pm its 5pm....strange....smile.gif

But it was a little bit depressing to notice that it was already dark at 5pm ohwell.gif (but yes it was dark at 5pm because it really was already 6pmwink.gif)

Sounds good Kerttuli.  Enjoyoregonian_winesmiley.gif
I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmm coffeebath.gif(aren't the weeks flying by at the moment peeps?)
Thanks Anjana I did enjoysmile.gif

And yes the weeks and months are really flying by... tomorrow it's November already...

I'm in a perputual anxious and stressful mood that probably won't end for awhile, GRRRR!

Sorry to hear that Surrenders!!!ohwell.gif

Why do you feel so anxious and stressful, isn't there anything you could do to feel a little bit better?

Great ! I had a long good sleep , plenty of dreaming but at least I got some sleep................

The mood I'm in would say "Lil Miss Macgyver" because I've pulled alot of Plan B's and C's today and tonight.

For example:   I decided to dress-up as an angel (halo & wings) instead of my original choice (maytag washer machine) because when your constantly handing-out candy to trick or treaters you need an outfit which allows you to move around in.

Im in a revitalised mood for the moment . Illum your always doing something , you waste no time at all , I like that about you , I bet theres plenty for you to talk about , you just havnt opened up have you ? ;o)

Ill - getting a nasty cold!!! Or the mango-itis is real!

* pssst, anjana, looks like zhiv is still in denial.... not a good sign at all.....23t06dg.gif

Think I am too Zhiv! I'm feeling under the weather today too!  Hope you feel better!

Zhivvy-There's a product called Ester-C that contains 500-1,000 milligrams of vitamin C which is great where warding off colds is concerned

As for my current mood, I've taken down all the halloween decorations and got my Christmas music cd ordered!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']Ill - getting a nasty cold!!! Or the mango-itis is real!

Zhivvy-There's a product called Ester-C that contains 500-1,000 milligrams of vitamin C which is great where warding off colds is concerned

As for my current mood, I've taken down all the halloween decorations and got my Christmas music cd ordered!! Thanks Illum, will have a look out for that - had vitamin C and slept a lot today and that seems to have helped a bit.

And love the time preparing for Christmas!!

156fs428254.gif I'm just getting over one, please don't give it to me!!! I nuked mine with high strength vit C with added zinc, worked a treat.  Get well soon xx

(whispers in ear *yes Babara, it's those general 'symptoms' of mangoitis I was talking about*)

156fs428254.gif I'm just getting over one, please don't give it to me!!! I nuked mine with high strength vit C with added zinc, worked a treat.  Get well soon xx

(whispers in ear *yes Babara, it's those general 'symptoms' of mangoitis I was talking about*)

I think that it is hubby's deathly man flu, but may have something hanging around outdoors by strategic places in Dublin in the rain!

maybe they are Bono's germs hanging in the air as his car flew (flu) past?!eek.gif

Bono germs , dont they make you sexy and sing well ;o)

Im in a great mood , had a nice day at work as we all got together had food ,beers and watched the melbourne cup but now I feel sleepy because I had a couple of beers ..........

my love is having a well diserved sleep-in. he's been working so many long days lately and started the works on our house too. i'm in a comfy mood, on the couch and thinking bout the ironing and cleaning i'm gonna do this week.... but not just yet... and we're gonna have dinner in ikea tonite, so no cookinghappy.gif

I'm in a nice mood - not overly happy or sad. But a nice mood. John got an extra day off so we have been lazing on the sofa and watching TV - nice to do nothing!

Mischievous 146fs96171.gif

We've noticed lol!happy.gif

au.gifIt was funny (and kinda surreal) late last night to be cutting out your pic, a pic of Bman and a mango.....and putting them all together! It's left it's mark on my silly mood today!

au.gifIt was funny (and kinda surreal) late last night to be cutting out your pic, a pic of Bman and a mango.....and putting them all together! It's left it's mark on my silly mood today!
happy.gif Well I do greatly appreciate your efforts!

You made me smile with your postcard and stories from Dublin so this is my little thank you in return!love0072.gif