Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Im happy now that ive had enough sleep , and it looks like a beautiful day and this morning I have a few things to do.........................Happy to take off some friends on the positive list who arnt so positive anymore.................not in my books anyway..............

I've been in twitter for a couple of days, so talking about politics all the time

Double-relieved because I passed a job-related test at work!!!

Congratulations Illum, well done!!thumbsup.gif

I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

Very interesting!!smile.gifsmile.gif Right now I'm 50% tired, 25% frustrated and 25% stressed 'cause couldn't get any sleep at tonight.

I have to count my different moods later... I'm sure I feel a lot better later!!!

I am having 3 shots of sad and about to be a few shots of vodka tonight. This has not been a great month for me. Even the old U2 fix isn't working which is pretty bad. I am so happy Oisin decided to incarnate with me this go around. He really does make my life better. I've never been this depressed for this long--my life's never stayed this chaotic and flat lined this long. I have really lost my mojo.

I am having 3 shots of sad and about to be a few shots of vodka tonight. This has not been a great month for me. Even the old U2 fix isn't working which is pretty bad. I am so happy Oisin decided to incarnate with me this go around. He really does make my life better. I've never been this depressed for this long--my life's never stayed this chaotic and flat lined this long. I have really lost my mojo.
just remember everything happens for a reason.........

Great mood , my mum rang to see if I was coping , so sweet , mums the star......................

Lotsa things to do but not in the mood to do any of them mood!

OMG I see we are starting percentages, having done accounts for 2 days I can't cope with figures no more (and yes I have been adding them up Mummy!)

Glad the anti- b's are working Lemonheadthumbsup.gif tho I have to agree that sometimes booze and painkillers are the best combination for pain, nothing quite hits the mark and gets that fuzzy feeling!

Well done Illume!

Great to see everyone's in pretty good spirits (or drinking spirits and champagne LOL)

Pretty happy, about to head about for golf, have a new niece, good night last night, nice weather today :)

In pain , oh my dear stomach , apart from that im really happy and chirpy :o)

And what is even better it is a beautiful sunshiny day outside............................

In pain , oh my dear stomach , apart from that im really happy and chirpy :o)

And what is even better it is a beautiful sunshiny day outside............................

I hope your feeling better soon 123love.

Bit tired this morn, need more caffeine to wake me upmornincoffee.gif

I actually had an early night last night but still so tired - my back is playig up at the mo and stopping me from sleeping through - pain in the arse it is - or back actually lol!

I actually had an early night last night but still so tired - my back is playig up at the mo and stopping me from sleeping through - pain in the arse it is - or back actually lol!

I've still got enough meds to go around, failing that a few Fukitol pills might do the trick happy.gif

Hope you feel better soon though!

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']I actually had an early night last night but still so tired - my back is playig up at the mo and stopping me from sleeping through - pain in the arse it is - or back actually lol!

I've still got enough meds to go around, failing that a few Fukitol pills might do the trick happy.gif

I love those fukitol pills!!!! May need a few lol!!! happy.gif It is an old injury which plays up every so often, hopefully should be fine in a few days.

How's the swollen head?tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']I actually had an early night last night but still so tired - my back is playig up at the mo and stopping me from sleeping through - pain in the arse it is - or back actually lol!

I've still got enough meds to go around, failing that a few Fukitol pills might do the trick
happy.gif

I love those fukitol pills!!!! May need a few lol!!! happy.gif It is an old injury which plays up every so often, hopefully should be fine in a few days.

How's the swollen head?tongue.gif

Much better than the other day but I'm still stuck at home another day or two...

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

I've still got enough meds to go around, failing that a few Fukitol pills might do the trick
happy.gif

I love those fukitol pills!!!! May need a few lol!!!
happy.gif
It is an old injury which plays up every so often, hopefully should be fine in a few days.

How's the swollen head?
tongue.gif

Much better than the other day but I'm still stuck at home another day or two...

You have to stay in for health reasons or because you may scare small kids!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

You have to stay in for health reasons or because you may scare small kids!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Neither, I might bump into Lady Gaga happy.gif

Feeling good because had a nice day yesterdaysmile.gif

we had a "surprise party" at my friends place, it turned out to be pre-Christmas party, so nice company, good food and some drinkssmile.gif 

Hope your stomaches, backs, swollen heads etc are getting better soon!!