Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Knackered, have been cleaning the house most of the day...where does all the dust come from?? It's a complete mystery to me

smiley-chores008.gif

Feeling good because had a nice day yesterdaysmile.gif

we had a "surprise party" at my friends place, it turned out to be pre-Christmas party, so nice company, good food and some drinkssmile.gif 

Ohhhh that sounds reeeeally good, I've not been to a party for ages confetti.gif

I have had a good day went for a long walk over the fields, took some pretty good photos of the autumn coloured trees,

mood starting to change as I start to think about work tomorrow, hate sunday evenings:):):):)

should be grateful I have a job though.

I am enjoying all the beautiful days of sunshine we have had in Colorado...I can't remember any year that has been this spectacular weather wise :)

Im in a really good mood , going to go out with my mum today and do a few things.................went to bed after here and couldnt' get to sleep , but eventually got tired and fell asleep and I actually got up later which isnt me lol, anyway think I may buy some fish today , to crumb and fry with the potatoe salad I made last night...............love days off , accept my stomach still :o(And I woke up starving this morning lol :o)

I'm in a good mood too! I had a really beautiful day and I met some new friends, and it was exactly what I needed

I am beyond fuming - and so is the weather it seems.nerd.gif
Anything to do with the flood victims - you & mick certainly served up a can of whip ass there mad.gif.  made for good reading and can certainly see your points.  hope the weather improves for you.

It's Monday but strangely I'm in a better mood than I have been for a good few days! 

Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations happy.gif

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt happy.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

I want some of what you're having! where do I get these pills? tongue.gif

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

If you still wondering what to get me for my birthday and want to put me in a fantastic mood, how about buying a little cuddly bear, it's for charity as well! smile.gif

_49837438_010587664-1.jpg

I think I should perhaps mention it's likely to sell for thousands of pounds embarassed.giflaugh.gif

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collectionI already have!

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

From the fukitol shop lol!!!! - there is a pic of then on the previous page. They work quite well!

Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff collection I already have!

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

Zhivvy']Oh I love Rupert and I love Steiff bears - so sorry if I bought this is would be mine and I would never part with it - bit selfish but would add to the Steiff
collection
I already have!

Wow! I'm just lucky to have the one Steiff. This Rupert one though is really special, I would love to get my paws on it!

I've got about 20 from over the years - all different sizes. Some regular ones others collector ones - I love my bears! And have to agree Rupert is gorgeous

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

happy.gif

happy.gif

A-ha so they worked!!

20071205121253_3.gif
Want the boxing kitty!!!

shirley2010']I am beyond fuming - and so is the weather it seems.
nerd.gif

Anything to do with the flood victims - you & mick certainly served up a can of whip ass there mad.gif.  made for good reading and can certainly see your points.  hope the weather improves for you.

Well that didn't help but actually it was about my music teacher who was viciously attacked in her shop the other week by two thugs she had no money so they cut her arm after grabbing her by the throat and giving her a black eye.  she's only 5'3" and about 7 stone 7lb. Not content with that last Wednesday because she had managed to put a photofit of one of them in the newspaper he waited for her after she closed her shop and then attacked her again on the carpark this time slicing her thumb and leaving her unconscious. she has had to have a 3 hour operation to repair her severed tendons and will be unable to move it for 12 weeks.  She is now absolutely terrified of being on her own and her husband is in bits because he was working away on both occasions and wasn't there to protect his wife.

They were both from Pakistan so my music tutor and her husband are not feeling very charitable towards their country at the moment.

I however am determined not to tar them all with the same brush as the source of this was drug related - as per usual.  We live in a very small town as well not a major city and this incident has shaken a lot of people up who work in shops on her street.

My music tutor is a lovely, gentle person and very talented - she was actually poached by Yamaha to work for them when she was 18 and she teachs keyboard, violin and guitar - she didn't deserve this.

I got to look after her yesterday and I took her to a local park where we fed the ducks as it was a beautiful day.

She wanted to close her shop and give up but her husband has said no because she has built up such a good rapport with her students and that will mean that the thugs have won.

Thanks for reading I feel much better now.

xxxoooxxxtired.gif