Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

sorry to hear bout your friend, shirley. i do get how you don want the scums to win, but i also get how this lady wants to be safe. glad she wasnt badly harmed, could have gone much worse...

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

illumination70'] Slightly irritated because in my neck of the woods, women (especially me) are constantly advised to give up our hopes and dreams for the future in order to make life easier for others.

Your life is your own Illumi and you are obligated to no-one but yourself.  You may choose to be responsible for others as you go through life but you are given a path all of your own and each day you step on it. Your hopes and dreams are what light your way in your darkest hours of despair. No-one on this Earth has any right to 'advise' you to give them up because you will be one miserable, bitter, resentful person if you do. Women are like plants and should be allowed to bloom. They need the rays of encouragement like the rays of the sun. If left unattended without attention for too long they wither and die.

I know of an elderly lady who has recently just learned to swim - she is now 76. You are never too old and it is never too late.

If you are a parent your dreams may be delayed for a while because we put our children first - but you should love yourself just as much as you are a child of creation and you were born to create.

I remember watching Rosanne Barr on t.v. once in an interview and she explained that you cannot share abundance in life until your cup is overflowing.  If you are not truly happy then you cannot help others to be happy either.

If your cup is not full then if can easily be emptied by others who drink from it and if you continue to give to others while your cup is not overflowing then you will eventually be drained.

It is not about being selfish (I am not happy with that word at all) It is about being self full  selful.

When an aeroplane is going down and the oxygen masks come out you are advised to put your own on first and then help others.

If you love god you should love yourself because you are a part of god - Then love your neighbour.

God wants you to be happy so you go for it girl!

Listen to your own heart beating not others bleating. blue_butterfly.gif

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the advice because the last thing I want is to wind up a bitter old woman down the road!!

I've been writing an essay almost the whole day....

So the deadline is tomorrow morning and it wasn't so easy than I thought.

Why, WHY do I always have to do everything at the last moment...???cry.gif

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...nono.gif trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...indifferent.gif 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']Sleepy mood - and cold too - My God I think there are polar bears in the garden!

uh oh! We forgot to mention those Fukitol pills give you hallucinations
happy.gif

So I am inagining the rain and wind too? Cool, it really is a summer's day!

Zhivvy rushes upstairs to change into shorts and t-shirt!!!!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Put it this way, if the polar bears you're seeing in the garden are in their swim suits playing beach volley, then yes I reckon you'll be safe in shorts and t-shirt
happy.gif

laugh.gifthat image is stuck in my head now... i mean the bears not zhiv in shortstongue.gif

Surely my pasty white legs in shorts are imprinted in your mind anyway lol!laugh.gif

[quote name=kerttuli wrote:

Anjana]my mood tends to yoyo a lot

happy.gif

oh so cute!

Oh im in a Good mood just tired as usual, was wondering about the new things u2 has for Australia :o)

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...nono.gif trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...indifferent.gif 

you're in great company, kert. cause according to the bandmembers in u2 by u2, bono is known (and hated, lol) for putting off things till the very last moment, and then rushing to get them done in time.
btw, so is my love....so very good company indeed!ohwell.gif

I'm stressed out. Most of it is good stress. I'm extremely busy at the moment.... and it looks like I'll be busy with design change implementations for the whole of November. It's easy enough doing one's own work but managing groups of individuals across numerous functions can be quite an ordeal but, so far so good. I'm just looking forward to mid December because I'll be on vacation for a whole month.... and a much needed break it will be! And then when I come back in the New Year, it will be whole new ball game for me...! So, I guess, this stress will be worth it.

I'm stressed out. Most of it is good stress. I'm extremely busy at the moment.... and it looks like I'll be busy with design change implementations for the whole of November. It's easy enough doing one's own work but managing groups of individuals across numerous functions can be quite an ordeal but, so far so good. I'm just looking forward to mid December because I'll be on vacation for a whole month.... and a much needed break it will be! And then when I come back in the New Year, it will be whole new ball game for me...! So, I guess, this stress will be worth it.
Spoken like a true leader. xoxhappy.gif

I'm an odd mix of very organised but always last minute which as I type doesn't seem to make sense but I s'pose I know what needs to be done and when and I get everything prep'd in advance in my own (chaotic) way but I can only tend to it when the deadline is near, it's just the way I work, think I''m at my best under pressure, if I have time on my hands I don't know what to do with it and always end up running late!!  Like now, I have an appointment in an hour but I am showered and dressed?....nooooo...I always need the 'oh-oh better get on' rush!

My mood is good...but about to get rushed!laugh.gif

Sounds stressful but fun! And then a whole month's holiday coming up, sounds good!happy.gif

kaduh6.gif

This is definitely me...but without the bike...and without the snout  and trotters LOL

A great one!! And will be even better when I have tidied the house!

My friend's mum from Poland is flying over for the weekend tomorrow - have to collect her from Manchester airport at 7am!! She is Eleanor's third Grandma, and a second mum to me. She looked after me the whole time I lived in Poland - even to moving me into their house! Since then each year when we visit she gives her flat up for us to stay in and she moves out to her sister's. She is a great woman and a very special and precious person and I can't wait to see her!

Wow how exciting, has it been a long time since you last saw her?

Wow how exciting, has it been a long time since you last saw her?

Not really - we saw her in the summer when we were in Poland and the other week in Ireland too (my friend in Ireland is her daughter). but this is the first time in the 13 years I have known her she is coming to England - Eleanor is besides herself with excitement!

ahhh that's brilliant, how wonderful, good times x

So I may not be in here much over the weekend but I will be having big smiles and fun!

Zhivvy wrote:
She is Eleanor's third Grandma, and a second mum to me. She looked after me the whole time I lived in Poland

Lucky you! I had someone very similar (who has since saddly passed away) back when I was younger. It still surprises me that people can be that thoughful and genuinely good people.

Zhivvy wrote:
She is Eleanor's third Grandma, and a second mum to me. She looked after me the whole time I lived in Poland

Lucky you! I had someone very similar (who has since saddly passed away) back when I was younger. It still surprises me that people can be that thoughful and genuinely good people.

I am lucky! It is nice to have another mother figure, although totally different than the relationship that I have with my mum (which is a good one too). Sorry to hear that you lost yours xxx

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

kerttuli']I've been writing an essay almost the whole day....

Why, WHY do I always have to do everything at the last moment...???
cry.gif

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...
nono.gif
trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...
indifferent.gif

I'm an odd mix of very organised but always last minute which as I type doesn't seem to make sense but I s'pose I know what needs to be done and when and I get everything prep'd in advance in my own (chaotic) way but I can only tend to it when the deadline is near, it's just the way I work, think I''m at my best under pressure, if I have time on my hands I don't know what to do with it and always end up running late!!  Like now, I have an appointment in an hour but I am showered and dressed?....nooooo...I always need the 'oh-oh better get on' rush!

My mood is good...but about to get rushed!wink.gif

Hope you reached your appointment in time Anjanasmile.gif 

Barbara, thanks for your positive comment, nice to know I have something in common with B-mansmile.gif

Nice mood today!! Going to eat pizza, drink beer and watch some nice movie with my friends

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Anjana wrote:

kerttuli']I've been writing an essay almost the whole day....

Why, WHY do I always have to do everything at the last moment...???
cry.gif

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...
nono.gif
trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...
indifferent.gif

My mood is good...but about to get rushed!wink.gif

Hope you reached your appointment in time Anjanasmile.gif 

Barbara, thanks for your positive comment, nice to know I have something in common with B-mansmile.gif

I think it's just our nature but then getting the job done in time is that much more satisfying too! Got to my appointment on time thanx, with time to spare, I think I kinda enjoy the rush and challenge of time!!