Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I little hyper from my grande eggnog latte with an extra shot.

Yum

Im in a great mood but Im annoyed I have to go out at 7.30 ish to pick up my girl......................but I love my girl :o)

no internet-access with my laptop. been tryin,g to get in all morning (well... i got up bout 1and half hour ago,,,lol) don know whats wrong or how to fix it, son doesnt know either,

so i had to curse at it for half an hour and then chased daughter away from pc to be able to get here,

pc is mine, WHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Yes Go Barbara!!!devil.gif

I sooooo hate all the problems with my laptop 'cause never can fix them myself... I love my laptop as long as it (or the internet acces) works, but when it doesn't I'm veeerymad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

frantic.gifsometimes I feel like I don't know what to say, where to go, what to do or what to think....

........today seems to be one of those days!!

So maybe better just relax and stay at home...smile.gif

In good mood!!! Got to the airport well and picked up my Polish mummy lol!!! And got back home before 9am too!!

Sorry to hear about your laptop Barbara! Will this help you to relax?

thanx, zhivvy! already ordered mine, guess you did too? 

(serious now: i ordered a dozen, just in case they get lost wink.gif)

how come my family immediately knew it was you who posted this????lol!

thanx, zhivvy! already ordered mine, guess you did too? 
(serious now: i ordered a dozen, just in case they get lost wink.gif)

No idea how they knew lol!!! - Maybe you have been saying bad things to them about me happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I have bulk ordered them too!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I'm a bit all over the place too 920.gif, I've had a lot of appointments the last couple of weeks which break the day on and off then I find it hard to focus on one anything cos I know I'll be off somewhere again soon.

And my pooter is getting on my tits (so to speak), hubsy says it's a problem with the memory...must be old age like me! I bought it second hand off Ebay a few weeks ago, but it's not working right, I'm feeling a bit peeved about it but Ebay was so much cheaper, I s'pose you get what you pay for.
1.gif

(Other than that I'm pretty relaxed LOL!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']thanx, zhivvy! already ordered mine, guess you did too? 
(serious now: i ordered a dozen, just in case they get lost 
wink.gif
)

No idea how they knew lol!!! - Maybe you have been saying bad things to them about me happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I have bulk ordered them too!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

WHAT?! ME?! BAD THINGS?! BOUT YOU?! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

NEVER!!!!!!!!!ohwell.gif

I felt bored but then I baked some chocolate muffins and ate.... hmmmm ehh some of them and now feeling better!!smile.gif

mmmm tiramisu is one of my fave desserts....mmm...and chocolate muffins with a tea or coffee mmmmm yum yum

yep mine too, but sometimes it seems like such an effort preparing... like today... i'm soo lazy, and i blame on the weather... cold, grey, wet, windy...brrrr.... just wanna sit here in the warmth and do nothing......

I know I've been the same today, feel lazy and can't be bothered and the weather's the same! You don't feel motivated when it's glum and gloomy.

can we blame it on the evolution-thing?? its just our nature to do winter-sleep, like bears do....wink.gif

Oh i love tiramisu too!! It's not the easiest dessert to make but it's worth the effort!

I'm blaming the weather too... For me it's the darkness what's worst!indifferent.gif

yep, thats the worst, kert. it was 10 to 4 and i was forced to put on the lights.... its kinda depressing, isnt it?

gonna lite some candles later, that always cheers me up and i love the smell of candles...ohwell.gif

Yes I think maybe we are like the bears! I've definitely been hibernating like a bear this week, whenever I go out I just want to get back home and warm, no likey winter

Yes I'd love to have some months hibernate... (and i'm also eating like bears before they go to hibernating....laugh.gif just to make sure i'll stay alive through the winter)!!!