Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

A good mood - off up to Bolton for my mum's birthday so a rare day to have the famoly altogether.

have big fun with the family, cheryl. wish your mom a happy b-day from belgium, and greetings to all of them!happy.gif

great job, illum! 

sorry to hear you feel letdown, 123. and i guess you're right: only way to deal with it, is to learn a lesson from it. and don let the ........ grind you down.wink.gif

i was in a hopefull mood, cause looked like the rain was starting to dry up.... wrong! its back...

Just can't get into gear....yes it's Sunday and it's good to have a lazy day now and again, but besides having breakfast....can't say much else and there are many things calling to me!ohwell.gif

Just can't get into gear....yes it's Sunday and it's good to have a lazy day now and again, but besides having breakfast....can't say much else and there are many things calling to me!ohwell.gif

just put fingers in your ears, sue... or better: play some u2-songs really loud, you wont hear them calling to you any longer! that way you can go on having a lazy day wink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

suee']Just can't get into gear....yes it's Sunday and it's good to have a lazy day now and again, but besides having breakfast....can't say much else and there are many things calling to me!
ohwell.gif

just put fingers in your ears, sue... or better: play some u2-songs really loud, you wont hear them calling to you any longer! that way you can go on having a lazy day roll.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

suee']Just can't get into gear....yes it's Sunday and it's good to have a lazy day now and again, but besides having breakfast....can't say much else and there are many things calling to me!
ohwell.gif

just put fingers in your ears, sue... or better: play some u2-songs really loud, you wont hear them calling to you any longer! that way you can go on having a lazy day 
roll.gif

i'm getting tired just reading bout it, sue....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

smiley-chores012.gif       smiley-sleep027.gif

i,m in a good mood now as i,ve been out not really to buy anything but came back with a u2 mug and fridge magnet.clap.gif

Sounds good Caz!!smile.gif

I'm on a "normal" Sunday mood... so feeling lazy and little tired and blue, but thats normal on Sundaysohwell.gif

But at least I saw the sun today and got some light treatment!!

I'm feeling very happy today because the Chandlers have finally been released.... Never thought they would, so big smiles all around.......
The best early Christmas present they and their family could have. smile.gif

I'm feeling very happy today because the Chandlers have finally been released.... Never thought they would, so big smiles all around.......
The best early Christmas present they and their family could have. smile.gif

I'm full of nervous energy - there's still 10 days to go till Auckland 1.

Lucky you Reid!!thumbsup.gif

I so remember the feeling and "the nervous energy" before the gig... wow.

Ive woken up again from too many dreams lol but im in a good mood but have to go to work today till lunch :o(

Early start but in a good mood today! Last full week in the thirties I guess I should mae the most of it before I get rusty lol

Im in a happy mood , perhaps getting a bug but im happy.....................

Right now I feel annoyed because I'm fed up with a family member who's stuck-up and constantly rubs her dumb luck in everyone's face.